Re: Samsara Reincarnation 1.0 (Releases 2/18/2022)
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:27 pm
Releases 2/18/2022AvzinElkein wrote:No download link yet?
Discussion about ZDoom
Releases 2/18/2022AvzinElkein wrote:No download link yet?
Not 'til the 18th, dude. Sorry.AvzinElkein wrote:No download link yet?
Oh sweet! It wouldn't be an issue for me but it's nice to have it on a favorite platform.S_Andrew_S wrote:Yes it is!Ribo Zurai wrote:Really really good stuff! Is it compatible with GZDoom?
Ah, yes, something similar to Quake Champions: DooM Edition would be very welcome here.Sgt. Ham wrote:Guess if everyone's asking questions before release, will it be easier to select specific enemy sets in Reincarnation? I couldn't tell if it was because of a bug or not, but I remember struggling with this back in Extra Heroes where I could only either play against the enemies of the current character, all of them at once, or the secret enemy set, when I just wanted to, say, fight against only Duke3D and Shadow Warrior enemies as Ian Paul Freeley.
Was pretty easy to set up here. Set monster spawn mode to "Entire Sets", then turn off everything except Duke3D in Monster Spawn Options.Sgt. Ham wrote:Guess if everyone's asking questions before release, will it be easier to select specific enemy sets in Reincarnation? I couldn't tell if it was because of a bug or not, but I remember struggling with this back in Extra Heroes where I could only either play against the enemies of the current character, all of them at once, or the secret enemy set, when I just wanted to, say, fight against only Duke3D and Shadow Warrior enemies as Ian Paul Freeley.
You need to join their discord to access the downloadsAvzinElkein wrote:No download link yet?
I quickly checked with the Goldeneye and Quake 2 monster sets, and they triggered the E1M8 and MAP07 behaviors just fine.Doctrine Gamer wrote:Anyone who has tested the game knows if custom monsters break E1M8: Phobos Anomaly (Doom I) or MAP07: Dead Simple (Doom II) levels?
Thanks for clarifying it was one of my main doubts.Kinsie wrote:I quickly checked with the Goldeneye and Quake 2 monster sets, and they triggered the E1M8 and MAP07 behaviors just fine.Doctrine Gamer wrote:Anyone who has tested the game knows if custom monsters break E1M8: Phobos Anomaly (Doom I) or MAP07: Dead Simple (Doom II) levels?
Changes compared to Extra Heroes HC2 and ExMixer 0.81
- Added an in-game menu system known as the Compendium for information on the classes, weapons, and enemies in the mod, in place of the old tipboxes which never got the care they needed, were difficult at best to edit, and sometimes rather difficult to read.
- Added 3 new classes: James Bond (GoldenEye 1997) Demoness (Hexen II) and Petton Everhail (Catacomb series)
- Replaced Instagib and Punchdrunk modes with slot modifier modes (slot 1s only, slot 7s only, etc)
- Added an option to give players the spread rune during instagib
- Expanded Pistol Starting to account for every class
- Added extra pickup messages for every class, and included the setting in the options menu.
- Coop no longer uses invisible fast projectiles in place of hitscan bullet attacks.
- "Modes" such as Duke Carribean mode and Adrian Shepherd mode are now alt classes, as they are mostly alternative classes, where only a few are strictly cosmetic.
- Changing alt classes can now change pickup sounds and messages in addition to pickup sprites/models
- Reorganized all Samsara ACS.
- Added a gib persistance option for all custom gibs
- Revamped weapon pickup code so classes with reloading or dual wielding (or both, like Bond) no longer gobble up weapons in multiplayer.
- The amount of different quit messages have substantially increased, including some based on most of the included games/franchises. There are now 100 in total.
- All players have custom deaths just like enemies do.
- All projectile-based classes fire an invisible, non-damaging hitscan that goes through all enemies in the firing state of their pistol weapons (Deadolon, Baratus, SecOff, Kyle Katarn, LDFC, Eleena, Grondoval, Gordon Freeman, Adrian Shepherd, James Bond, and Petton Everhail). This is because some Doom maps are impossible without some form of hitscan bullet attack.
- Added new ammo sprites that are used as icons for additional ammo types.
- Added full hybrid pickups to all classes and removed out of place HD ones
- Added options to replace computer maps, blur spheres, and light amps with just about anything you want
- Created a map item replacement, and maps are no longer replaced with slot 3s by default in Doom.
- Added a killcount script that adds kills without fail in PvE gamemodes and allows custom death conditions (necessary for Demoness' RPG levelling system)
- Fixed some bloody hell effects not working properly and not transferring blood color
- Fixed IDKFA giving all instagib weapons as well as several other unwanted weapons.
- Added a new lightning beam code system that prevents beam segments from separating and allows us to do more with lasers/lightning (such as for the eventual Painkiller and RTCW classes)
- Fixed infinite ammo not working properly on a lot of weapons
- Fixed bizarre GZDoom hud bug that caused random sprites to appear in the upper right corner.
- Added DeathMatch bots for all classes and alt classes
- Change Alt Class hotkey added - allows the switching of any alt class on the fly
- Fixed the pistol start setting giving the player additional ammo
- Expanded cheat support, so using IDKFA gives player inventories as well and give all no longer gives over 2 billion Strife coins
- Meta cheat detector now works in other IWADS
- Added a Hero OST override that allows the player to choose a specific game's music instead of only their chosen class's.
- Hero soundtrack Half Life music has been tweaked a little bit, as well as general logic
- Cybermage music reduced from 38 tracks to 27, removed fluff/ too short songs
- Witchaven has 17 tracks instead of 18, removed the irritating 6 second harp loop
- Doom has 52 tracks instead of 38, added TNT Evilution music
- Doom 64 has 23 tracks instead of 20. Added OGG rips of the game's soundtrack instead of the Retribution midis
- Quake has 9 tracks instead of 14. Removed duplicates
- SW has 10 tracks instead of 12. Removed intermission and credits music, and separated boss music from the normal music pool
- IPOG soundtrack has 33 tracks instead of 17. Added the subsongs.
- Added Hexen 2 midi soundtrack
- Added Blood CD soundtrack
- Added Client CVar for switching between the two OSTs for the above games
- Converted Disruptor and Christmas music to OGG
- Separated Hero OST options into their own sub menu just above alt skins
- Doom weapons ignore damage resistances and deal at least 1.0 damage to all enemies.
- Doom 64 Guy is no longer a separate class, and is instead an altclass for Doomguy
- Toggling "Vanilla Doom" setting on or off also alters weapon damage to be more consistent. The Super Shotgun and Plasma Rifle are unaffected, as they are perfect as they are.
- Added Smooth firing frames for the Doom Plasma Rifle
- Improved smooth firing animations slightly
- Added Skulltag weapons for Doomguy, which he gets from skulltag weapon spawns
- Doom 64 guy plasma gun sound loops stops on deselect
- The chaingun now fires its' first bullets with perfect accuracy with smooth animations on, just like its' vanilla counterpart
- Fixed the Doom pistol's flash state lasting longer then it should with smooth animation
- ChexGuy now gets drenched in milk when killed by a non-flemoid
- Shooting explosive barrels transfers Zorch damage to the explosion
- Fixed zorching a doom lost soul causing it to split into 3 lost souls, which then split into more lost souls.
- Fixed the Super Large Zorcher making enemies bleed
- Added Castle Totenkopf SDL Altclass
- Blazkowicz deals slightly more damage
- Flamethrower firerate was increased 50%
- Velocity of Flamethrower and Spear of Destiny projectiles were increased to make Blazko's marksmen role more apparent with all weapons.
- Restored missing freeze death sprite
- Spear of destiny gives the player more ammo
- D'Sparil Staff now forces radius damage on bosses and does not self-harm.
- Fixed Staff of D'Sparil not being picked up if it's already in inventory and not giving any ammo.
- Fixed Corvus having a white outline of some of his mugshots
- Duke RPG and Pipebombs were buffed to deal the damage they did in source (140 instead of default Doom value of 128) and also have the much larger blast radius they had in Duke 3d.
- All Duke 3D actors have Duke's orange-ish blood
- Duke Shrinker can now shrink players, and so can the Protector Drone
- Duke Expander was buffed to deal 21 damage per shot from 15
- Explosive Shotgun now uses 3 shells as opposed to Rocket Ammo.
- Fixed LAB kicks being faster than vanilla Duke 3d kicks.
- Fixed Duke's automap HUD using Doom font
- Fixed Shrink deaths not properly activating map specials
- Parias is now joined by Deadolon (the mage) and Baratus (the fighter). They have all original weapons, additional stats, new uniques, and different Flechette behavior.
- Parias had his borrowed weapons given back to their original owners, and has an original weapon set for himself
- Baratus takes less damage when near enemies, while Daedolon takes less damage while away from enemies. Parias regenerates armor of nearby allies.
- The new Hexen classes have their own mugshots, but they are currently not implemented due to mugshot switching not being possible with SBARInfo.
- Restored missing automap hud
- Fixed Serpent staff not blinking
- Parias' Serpent Staff will no longer heal him when using it on a blocking enemy
- Sapphire staff no longer alerts enemies
- Shortened the middle portion of a lot of Marathon Reloading animations (Zeus Class Fusion Pistol, SPNKR, Toastie Napalm Unit, and ONI Cannon)
so reloading these is a little faster
- fixed some sprite naming conflicts that some of SecOff weapons would cause
- Renamed Marathon Flamethrower projectiles to prevent conflicts
- Buffed Shotgun to deal exactly half the damage it did in Marathon 2. (90-120 damage assuming all pellets connect, rather than 70-90)
- Fusion Pistol now does either double damage or 1.8x times damage to all Cybernetic, Robotic, or vehicular enemies in the Mixer
- Picking up weapons no longer refills mags
- Added reserve ammo types for Marathon Pistol (when pistols use ammo), Assault Rifle, and WMC to the full screen HUD (SecOff will probably eventually get his own fullscreen hud anyway)
- Restored missing automap hud
- Quake models now have no interpolation
- Ranger's burn death is now model-based
- Buffed Ranger's shotgun and double shotgun to deal 5 damage per pellet (30 total for single shotgun, 70 total for Double)
- Ranger now takes 25% less damage from explosions.
- Buffed Ranger's multi-rockets and lava nails, although they still don't deal quite as much damage as they did in Dissolution of Eternity. (Lava Nails deal 14 armor-piercing damage rather than 18.)
- Ranger's weapons are buffed in SP rather than Coop. If you're playing alone, you would need a damage buff more than you would in Coop.
- Ranger now gets rockets from big shell pickups and lava nails from cell pickups.
- Ranger can now carry 2.5x as many plasma cells and 1.5x as many lava nails
- Buffed the Laser Cannon to deal 9 damage per bolt, rather than 3.
- Nerfed Plasma Cannon shots
- Ranger now gets rockets from shell pickups, but only the large ones.
- Also slightly increased the amount of lava nails he gets from bullet pickups.
- Updated Quake Weapon Bobbing
- Fixed Thunderbolt turning into a sprite of the Super Nailgun for a split second when switching weapons after running out of ammo.
- Fixed The Thunderbolt keeping its alternate fire mode despite the nailguns, rocket launcher, and grenade launcher defaulting to the standard fire mode when switching weapons.
- Fixed a bug where mesh normals were inverted on Ranger after using invisibility (inside out models)
- Fixed the Ranger's godmode mugshot looking wrong in Zandronum
- Now gibbing enemies as Ranger won't clog up computers with Nashgore or Brutal blood.
- Added Freeley's H.U.N.T Comrades, along with their extra stats
- Heatseeker and Bazooka have swapped positions and ammo types.
- RoTT Bullets deal their original damage values instead of Doom ones (13 for the pistols, 10 for the MP40)
- RoTT Missiles deal their original damage of 50, with some exceptions (Drunk Missiles only do 25, and most rockets have contact damage in SP and Coop modes.)
- Heatseeker works on "revenant logic" in DM. It only has a 50% chance of seeking, otherwise it works like a normal missile.
- Excalibat and Dark Staff slowly recharges over time.
- RoTT firebombs create earthquakes when fired
- Dark Staff rips through everything, including enemies that can't be ripped.
- Excalibat melee knocks back enemies
- Added Arm gib from RoTT to the ludicrous gib spawners
- Fixed RoTT Hud appearing for other classes
- Split Missiles now home in PvE, but only when split
- RoTT God Mode missiles have no damage thrust
- Dog Mode does 5x as much damage
- Added an Aliens of Gold alt class.
- Heavy Assault Weapon works differently, more like an autmatic shotgun. Also, it uses Slow-Fire Protector firing sounds.
- Rapid Assault Weapon ROF was increased.
- Most Blake Stone weapons deal higher damage. For example, instead of the RAW dealing 6 1d3 damage, it now deals 7 1d3.
- Plasma Discharge Unit and Anti-Plasma Cannon now spawn explosive effects on enemies effected by the blast. These effects are damaging, making these two weapons somewhat akin to the BFG9000 from Doom.
- Plasma Discharge Unit consumes only 1 rocket instead of 2.
- Plasma Discharge Unit and Anti-Plasma Cannon had their Rate of Fire greatly increased. However, the Plasma Discharge suffered a significant range and damage decrease and the Anti-Plasma Cannon is rather innaccurate.
- The Charge Pack was moved to unique slot, while the Slot 1 is now an Auto-Charge Pistol upgrade. Xylan Orb was commented out due to not being very helpful, and not making sense for a "Skirmisher" character.
- Blake Stone gains slightly more ammo from ammo pickups
- Is now an Altclass
- Vanilla Doom CVar has the same effect on Doom64Guy's weapon damage, although Plasma Rifle and SSG are still unaffected. Although there are no Smooth firing animations for Doom 64 guns yet, there eventually will be.
- Added option for Blood Guns Akimbo to be an inventory item with a cooldown or to have original behavior. It's an inventory item by default
- Added an option for Guns Akimbo to be permanent and activated at the push of a button.
- All weapons use different damage values, thanks to the NBlood source code. Some of these damage values were tweaked, however.
- Flaregun altfire deals way less damage (80-120 damage assuming all projectiles connect, instead of 152-208+80), but uses less ammo (3 vs 8)
- Flaregun primary now deals about 42 damage over the course of its lifetime instead of 70.
- TNT Bundles control like they did in Blood. Primary hold and release throws the TNT, Secondary ignites the fuse.
- TNT Bundles do 200 damage across a radius of 150, instead of 104 with a radius of 172 on the ground and 192 over a radius of 160 when hitting a target +another 72+plus 120 for nearly 384 damage.
- Blood Explosions have a rapidly expanding sphere of radius thrust. In other words, they have a lot more knock-back.
- Sawed-Off, Tommy Gun, and Life Leech Sentry now fire faster.
- Sawed-Off is now significantly more accurate and fires 15 pellets per barrel rather than 10. Each pellet deals 5 damage for a total of 75 damage per barrel, instead of dealing about the same damage as the Super Shotgun.
- Tommy Gun deals 9 damage per shot instead of 2-4 1d3
- Napalm Rockets do 50-100 damage plus 200 damage across a radius of 150, instead 10-12 plus 82 damage over a radius of 160.
- Tesla Projectile deals 15-25 damage per shot rather than 18-20
- Tesla Alt now deals up to 300 damage over a large radius rather than 152-186 + 44-76
- Life Leech projectiles now deal 57-64 damage on a direct hit rather than 57-83.
- Life Leech sentry projectiles now deal 20-39 damage instead of just 20.
- Removed a bunch of old and frankly shoddy code involving the lifeleech.
- Lifeleech staff now has 250 hp
- Lifeleech appears properly on weapon bar when removed or picked up
- Replaced Spray Can sprite name
- Voodoo doll now has coop mode attacks that go through other players
- Fixed Caleb lagging after about 5-10 seconds into a large map
- Added a silent blood burning corpse for enemies with no pain or death sounds
- Blood burning corpses now wander instead of chasing after the player
- Fixed Crash to desktop when all voodoo doll ammo is consumed using the primary fire
- Added Blackbird radio chatter in the form of taunts
- Implemented the Gas Grenades that were cut from the final product. They work similarly to White Phosphorus grenades, but deal poison damage and don't creep slowly around surfaces. The damage output is very high, even higher than WP grenades, but they cannot effect robots and deal half-damage to cyborgs and creatures made of slime.
- Buffed Mini-Missiles to deal 50% more explosion damage and an impact deals a solid 40 damage in addition to the explosion.
- Strifeguy's starting accuracy and stamina upgrades were combined.
- Strifeguy no longer loses upgrades when respawning in multiplayer.
- Strife health is now set to full upon respawn in cooperative games
- Added two more rebels to the rebel spawner: A Grenade Launcher Rebel and a Mauler Rebel.
- Rebels now have varying health pools, with the toughest being the Flamer Rebel and the weakest being the Rifle and Mauler rebels.
- Rebels now attack enemy players in Deathmatch, awarding the Strifeguy that spawned them with the kills they get.
- Electric Crossbow, Flamethrower, and Mauler deal double damage.
- Bullets deal 4 1d3 damage, true to source. The Pistol shoots much faster.
- Poison Bolts deal 50 1d4 damage to enemies it can effect, allowing it to pick up the slack when Strifeguy runs out of rockets.
- Electric Bolts now deal double damage to all Robotic, Cybernetic, or Vehicular enemies across the entire monster mixer. Enemies made of slime or liquid, such as the Muck Demoness from Witchaven, also take double damage. Robotic and Vehicular enemies, as well as ghostly enemies and enemies made of stone, are immune to poison bolts. Cyborg enemies take half damage from Poison Bolts.
- Strife weapons are overall much more accurate, making accuracy upgrades feel more impactful when you get them.
- Strife Flamethrower increases range with more accuracy upgrades.
- Strife Flamethrower has half the recoil and the fireballs shoot more straight at higher accuracies rather than lobbing further
- Strife Sigil's 4th mode (the homing one) now fires 5 homing shots at once
- Strife Sigil can now switch fire modes with secondary attack
- Added special death states for Strife allies
- Sigil health usage logic has been inverted. The more powerful attacks use up more HP
- Fixed Strifeguy's medkit having no pickup effect or message.
- Sonic Shock was heavily nerfed to deal damage more comparable to Ranger's Shotgun, instead of Doom's.
- Sonic Shock is now hitscan
- Pellet Bomb is less powerful, but the damage is more consistent.
- Dart Cannon deals 7 damage per dart rather than 8.
- Napalm Charge as well is less powerful, but more consistently average in terms of damage.
- Death Ball pierces enemies properly, and now doesn't suck.
- Spider Bombs no longer have higher switch priority than her pistol
- Imperial Repeater now uses cell ammo and does more damage.
- Concussion Rifle consumes more ammo but does more damage.
- Jeron Fusion Cutter only uses a shell for 2 shots.
- Kyle Katarn's fist now pierces armor
- StormTrooper Rifle now uses clip ammo instead of a shell for every 3 shots, and does more damage.
- Dark Trooper Assault Cannon now uses Shells for its primary fire. Why? Too many cell weapons. Don't want the player loaded with Ult ammo after taking out a couple chaingun guys.
- Katarn's unique now has a proper class-based pickup sprite
- fixed the Thermal Detonators generating blood decals on their own
- Mines can blow up their user in DM, but are also shootable
- Mines can be destroyed with explosives in all game modes
- Space Seal's weapons deal slightly higher damage in DM, as Corridor 7 was one of the first games to have dedicated Deathmatch mode with it own maps, predating Rise of the Triad by a few months. Made sense knowing this fun fact to have Space Seal be the dedicated DM beginner class.
- The Alien Plasma Rifle increases in damage as the projectile travels, and on a direct hit the damage, whatever it is, is dealt in full.
- Alien Plasma Rifle fires slightly slower and only consumes 1 rocket instead of 2.
- The screen briefly flashes red when the Alien Disintigrator is fired.
- Alien Disintegrator now fires up to 100 tracers at 16 damage each, slightly improving its killing power at mid range
- all C7-related projectile actors have NODAMAGETHRUST, knockback wasn't a thing in the Wolf 3d engine
- all C7 bullet weapons deal higher damage at closer ranges, with the possible damage either doubling or tripling at point blank. However, damage is heavily randomized and very inconsistent. Space Seal is the closest to an "authentic" Wolf 3d-style damage system. BJ's weapon damage increases in close range as well, but only slightly.
- Class was almost completely overhauled. All projectiles use the same speed values from source, so they are lightning fast. Projectile damage also uses the same values from source, but most had to be either doubled or increased slightly due to the extremely low damage scale.
- LDF Commando now starts with 50 clips.
- Drill attack rate and damage matches source.
- LDF Guards and Militia were removed from the monster mixer and spawn randomly as allies. The word "Militia" is also no longer misspelled.
- Laser Pistol does a solid 10 damage instead of 7-17
- Laser Pistol bolt speed increased from 65 to 155
- Automatic combat laser now deals 40 damage per shot instead of 21-29.
- ACR add-on deals 45 damage per laser, for a total 135 assuming all shots hit instead of 36-58, for a total of 108-174
- ACR Add-On now uses 3 shells instead of 2
- ACR Add-On Lasers have the same speed as ACR Standard lasers
- Cyclops Particle Accelerator now deals 14 damage per shot, rather than 15-17.
- Cyclops Projectiles have 3x speed
- Grenade Launcher balls now do a solid 200 damage instead of 83-102+126 radius damage
- Grenade Launcher balls now have a blast radius of 64 instead of 102.
- GL projectile speed increased from 55 to 75
- Subestron Arm pierces everything, regardless of ripper level.
- Subestron Arm projectiles deal approx. 180 damage for every 1/5th a second it remains inside an enemy instead of 40-50. This is enough DPS to nearly kill an Arachnotron in one shot
- Estron Projectile has 115 speed instead of 65
- Railgun no longer fires true hitscans
- Railgun is perfectly accurate on first shot
- Railgun bullets do a solid 24 damage instead of 19.2-27 * 1d3.
- Railgun bullets speed decreased from 300 to 275
- Subestron Arm only uses 8 cells when fired.
- Plasma Cannon only uses 4 cells when fired.
- Plasma Cannon now deals 250 damage per shot rather than 237-293 + 140 radius damage
- Plasma Cannon ball now has 100 speed instead of 65
- Added a secret sound
- Added the four remaining IPOG classes, changing their pistol and melee starting weapons.
- Toxic Mutant Gun is no longer the slot 1, instead being Experiment's starting pistol. The slot 1 is now another random item generator (for now.)
- Overhauled IPOG weapon damage, basing it on the source code. Because the damage scale in IPOG was rather high, the damage of nearly every weapon had to cut in half.
- Mooman now uses his own pistol instead of the Cyborg's
- Plasma Shotgun deals 25 damage per bolt for a total of 125 damage instead of 13-17 for a total of 65-85
- Chaingun now does 20 damage per shot instead of 8-12
- Flamethrower was nerfed, Dealing 20 damage per shot instead of 72.
- Flamethrower uses cells.
- IPOG weapons now have proper names instead of using the prefix "Fast" or "Aldus" in front of everything.
- IPOG weapon explosion code is more like the original game, creating a blossom of mini explosions on contact.
- Random Item Generators grant 5 timebombs, mines, or grenades at a time instead of only 1. You can also carry all your grenades between levels.
- IPOG Rocket does 25 damage and bursts into a ring of 20 fireballs around it, each dealing 25 damage themselves.
- Grenades, Mines, and Timebombs work similarly except they fire 28 fireballs around the blast zone.
- Laser Beams now deal a solid 30 damage instead of 26-30.
- Plasma Annihilator now deals 200 damage per beam instead of 180.
- Implemented IPOG blood
- All IPOG projectiles and puffs create IPOG blood when hitting bleeding enemies
- Made IPOG projectiles not use additive rendering. This wasn't a thing in the original game so I dunno why it was added here
- IPOG Shield Charge now offers protection from all damage
- IPOG clones now transfer the correct player color and altclass
- The player can only have 3 IPOG clones active at a time, and they all die when the player does
- IPOG Clones have 200 health instead of 500
Jack Curtis (Disruptor):
- Added Alt ammos and secondary firemodes for the Phase Rifle, Repeater, and Lock-On Cannon.
- Lock-On Cannon no longer locks on unless you're aiming directly at a target.
- Added widescreen sprites for the lock-on cannon.
- Added Drain and Heal Psionics
- Added a psionic ammo system instead of treating spells as consumable items.
- Each orb spawned by hitting an enemy with an offensive psionic is worth 2 health bonuses. When picking up Psionic orbs or health bonuses, Jack gets 2 PSI energy he can use to heal himself to 200 health.
- Added Terablast, the upgraded form of the blast psionic.
- Added the Plasma Lance, a powerful flamethrower.
- Zodiac now acts as an expanding semi-spherical wall instead of a ring of deadly acid rain
- Zodiac is no longer spelled as Zodyac
- Zodiac is now somewhat suvivable in DM, but only at longer ranges. Wouldn't recommed getting too close to a Jack player in general
- 10mm pistol upgrade now has infinite ammo unless pistols are set to use ammo
- AM Cyclone now uses shell ammo and deals more damage
- AM Blaster fires faster, but only deals a maximum damage of 180
- Added a secret sound
- Added widescreen sprites for the Bow and Ice Halberd, made by Norwegian_Loki
- Grondoval now starts with full health and 50 points of basic armor.
- Grondoval is now immune to headshots
- Pike Axe and Battle Axe switched slots
- Pike Axe projectiles deal a solid 90 damage instead of a pitiful 10-28 damage. However, it only fires one non-homing projectile
- Battle Axe now deals 150-180 damage instead of 95-115
- Halberd shots now do 13-25 damage
- Arrows had their max damage raised a bit
- Added flaming arrows that can be ignited through a right-click
- Shortsword is now slot 1, and can be ignited for 80-100 damage at the cost of 3 bullets. New fist is....your fists.
- Gibs spawn from directly from enemies by hitting them and copy the target's blood color, and Witchaven attacks stunlock enemies universally
- Grondoval no longer gains additional ammo.
- Further optimized Witchaven nuke particle effects, they look better than ever and cost much less performance
- Shotgun and Python/Deagle have switched slots
- Most HL weapons had their fire rates tweaked as they fired too slowly
- Half-Life weapons can now headshot enemies for double damage
- Freeman/Shepherd can now gib basically any bleeding enemy just like Ranger or Bitterman. Red colored enemy gib models were integrated to the core files so enemies like Pinkies can be gibbed.
- Buffed Adrian's Deagle to deal full damage without the laser sight on
- M249 and Spore Launcher have double magazine capacity
- M249 ammo belt now animates
- HL Blood now spawns when shooting any bleeding enemy
- Crossbow bolts will now explode when they hit a surface.
- Updated HL Weapon Bobbing
- Half-Life pistol now has its second reload animation when the player has fully depleted their magazine implemented
- HL Hornet projectile speed was decreased to better match original behavior
- HL MP5 grenades now rotate in the air and fly at a slightly higher arc
- HL Frag Grenades fly at a higher arc and velocity
- Shotgun is slightly more accurate, fires much slower on the altfire
- SAW is less accurate
- Fixed SAW potentially dealing triple damage in coop
- Adrian Shephard can no longer blow himself up with the displacer.
- The Displacer was buffed to deal extra damage, has a large blast radius, and the projectile is significantly faster
- DM Kills with the teleport altfire now award kills to the shooter properly
- Fixed game crashing to desktop randomly when loading a map online.
- Fixed potential crashes in Half Life allies
- Fixed Freeman's grin when picking up a weapon being very large in size compared to the rest of his mugshot sprites.
- Picking up weapons no longer refills mags
- Gluon gun spiral now works online and bends faster
- Half life flash light and hev is turned off when switching modes
- Half Life, as well as Hexen2 and Goldeneye invisibility uses a new powerup mode which should play nicer with different invisibility types
- Fixed Freeman and Adrian randomly causing one of Lo Wang's taunts to play when gibbed with the HL weapons
- Fixed Freeman having Adrian's model when firing the crossbow
- Riot Gun and Grenade Launcher have switched slots, and GL uses rocket ammo again
- Riot Gun is more accurate, shoots slightly faster and fires 12 pellets instead of 10, but does a little more than 1/3rd of the damage it used to do
- Fixed Riot Gun reloading when out of ammo
- Riot Gun can now switch fire modes in the middle of a quad burst
- Nuke no longer requires 30 rockets to fire
- Nuke does only 800 damage, but spawns nuclear fallout
- Added the Gas Grenade
- Sword and Fists now deal a lot more damage
- Uzis now deal 7-9 damage instead of 8-12
- Shrunk SW explosion sprites and blast radiuses
- SW Grenade projectiles have less velocity
- Fixed a bug with Lo Wang Uzis using double ammo in cooperative game modes
- Seeking missiles no longer deal more damage than non-seeking ones and Wang no longer gets full heat seeker cards from rocket ammo pickups
- Railgun now explodes with greater force to be more effective against enemies it can't rip
- Buffed Gaurdian Head, Sword, and Fists
- Fixed Sword, Fist, and Shuriken gore effects not transferring the proper blood color of enemies.
- Added more Lo Wang fortunes, up to 100 different fortunes from 22.
- Lo Wang now makes taunts when interacting with duke strippers
- Lo wang clone logic has been updated, and no longer relies on tids
- Lo Wang only gets 50 extra health from soulspheres like Duke
- Lo wang fists can hurt the player by punching walls again
- Lo Wang's bloody hands will now be cleaned off when going to a new level
- Added decals for Lo Wang's uzis and fixed Coop Riotgun not having decals
- Changed how the Laser Pistol, Fusion Gun, and Blast Rifle function to be closer to the original behavior
- Laser Pistol fires as fast as the player can push the fire button (think HL2 pistol)
- Fusion Gun shoots almost as fast
- Blast Rifle fires two explosive bullets per shot at 36-44 damage per bullet at a decent semi-automatic rate of fire
- Blast Rifle shots deal explosive damage to nearby enemies
- Magic Null Fire shots (starbolt) damage was buffed significantly and deal explosive damage to nearby enemies
- SMG is now hitscan and has almost no vertical spread
- Heavy Blaster MG can now fire in sustained automatic if the fire button is held after its initial 5 round burst
- Pistol now does 9-13 damage instead of 11-17
- Fusion Gun now does 40-56 damage instead of 60-76
- SMG now deals a solid 10 damage per shot instead of 5 1d3
- Rocket Gun now forces radius damage, does a whole 15 less total damage
- Heavy Blaster MG shots now deal 21-35 damage instead of 28-42
- Nova shots deal way less damage, but force radius damage on bosses and use 40 cells instead of 96
- Buffed Magna Rip shots significantly, dealing consistant damage in the 150-180 range instead of potentially dealing only 25 damage
- ElectoSchism now homes in on targets
- Painwave shots now rip through everything, and no longer damage the user
- Cybermage now has portable medkits
- Picking up a Cybermage Unique now gives ammo depending on the spell you receive. This now means that picking up spells you already have is not completely useless.
- Magnum now deals a solid 25 damage per shot, fires slightly faster, and is more accurate
- Shotgun deals a solid 15 damage per pellet, for 105 damage total if they all connect
- Shotgun reloading makes a bit more sense, ejecting 8 shells and loading 8
- Shotgun reload is now much faster
- Machete deals 25 damage per slash
- M60 deals 15 damage per shot and is more accurate
- M60 fires in 3-round bursts when the fire button is tapped instead of held
- Flamethrower fires a longer and more damaging stream of flame, and it also looks better
- Flamethrower uses 40% less ammo for damage dealt
- Cobra Staff missiles now deal 250 damage
- Sacred Manacle shots track much more effectively, deals 200 damage per lightning strike in Coop and SP and 80 in DM
- Sacred Manacle is no longer useless in DM
- Mummy Staff deals 100 extra damage and has a larger radius
- Mummy Staff no longer OHKs players through invulnerability in DM
- Ring of RA fireballs deal 18 damage
- Fixed Heretic keys being a bit too low
- Revolver now deals 40 damage
- Chicken Crossbow has now traded slots with Dynomites
- Huntin' Scope Rifle now deals a solid 100 damage per shot instead of 80-110
- Huntin' Crossbow now deals 70 damage per arrow instead of 23-47
- Dynomite Crossbow is attained by finding dynomites, and acts as a second slot 2
- Chicken Crossbow is attained by finding chicken ammo, and acts as a third slot 2
- Chicken arrows now seek targets
- Dynomites now deal 140 damage instead of 128
- Explosive arrows now deal 140 contact damage and 140 blast damage, for a theoretical total of 280 damage on a direct hit
- Scatter gun now deals 10 damage per pellet and fires 10 pellets per barrel, for a total of 100 damage per barrel. However Scattergun is much less accurate
- Scatter gun deals only 70 damage per barrel in DM
- It is now easier to fire one barrel at a time with the Scatter gun
- Ranch Rifle is less accurate, but deals 20 damage per shot in SP and Coop and 15 in DM
- Ranch Rifle fires slightly faster
- Alien Bra gun is less accurate, but deals 30 damage per shot in SP and Coop and 20 in DM
- Alien Bra Gun fires slightly faster and its recoil is more smooth
- Hulk Arm was buffed considerably. Each projectile deals 250 damage, for 1,250 damage total in a burst. also increased the firerate slightly and decreased recoil by about half
- Having a high gut meter improves defense but causes you to periodically fart, which alerts nearby enemies
- Having too high of an alcohol meter makes you drunk
- Added piss key for Leonard (class unique key like Half Life flashlight or Bond watch)
- Bubba can now be hit with a crowbar to end a level early
- Bubba will also arrive with a motorcycle when summoned (but not Elvis Bubba)
- Leonard only gets 50 extra health from soulspheres like Duke. They're also referred to as "Dee-Lishous Goo-Goo Clusters!"
- Leonard and all RR enemies have orange-ish blood
- Leonard motorcycle is neither solid nor shootable now
- Ripsaw can no longer stunlock bosses and deals 20 damage at a lower userate
- Removed bullet gldefs from leonard. They were fugly
- Bitterman now has a new status bar HUD thanks to Hiragamer
- Bitterman now starts with 50 clip like other classes
- Blaster Projectiles deal 20 damage in SP and Coop and 30 in DM instead of 4 1d8
- Shotgun and Super Shotgun fire slightly faster and deal a solid 6 and 8 damage per pellet respectively
- Machine gun deals 16 damage per shot instead of 5.5 1d3
- Chaingun was nerfed considerably. Although it consumes half as much ammo, the chaingun deals only 6 damage in SP. in DM, the damage is 2
- Chaingun is also less accurate
- RocketLauncher deals 150 damage + 150 blast damage instead 25 1d3 damage + 128 blast damage. Blast Radius is also ever so slightly smaller
- Hyperblaster bolts deal 25 damage per shot instead of dealing equal damage to doom plasma
- Hyperblaster only deals 18 damage per shot in DM (original Q2 is 15, but this is too low)
- Grenade Launcher deals 125 damage + 200 radius damage instead of 20 1d8 damage + 128 radius damage
- Grenade Launcher grenades have a much larger blast radius, at 165 instead of 128
- ETF Flechettes deal a solid 14 damage per shot, fire faster, pierce shields used by enemies such as the Brains, and can now be doubled/quaded.
- Ion Ripper was moved to Backpack and fires a bit faster
- Railgun was moved to Unique 1 instead of BFG slot and deals double damage against enemies that can't see the shooter, or to all enemies if the weapon is silenced
- Railgun does 100 damage per shot in DM instead of 150
- BFG 10K deals a solid 200 damage on contact instead of 150 1d8 and the beams deal a solid 10 damage instead of 5-8
- BFG 10K also no longer spawns Doom BFG tracers, and instead has a very large blast radius with rapid damage fall-off
- BFG 10K only deals 200 damage in DM, and the beams deal 5 damage
- Picking up a blursphere randomly gives Bitterman a Silencer, Dual Fire, or Double Damage. No longer becomes invisible
- Picking up a slot 7 in SP or Coop gives you a single Quad Damage.
- Picking up invulnerability only gives you invulnerability.
- Picking up soulspheres and megaspheres as Bitterman works identically to picking them up as Ranger.
- Fixed pathing issues for Q2 GLDefs (dynamic lights) and Brightmaps (uhhh....shiny stuff) causing them not to appear in game.
- Fixed Ion Ripper trails causing lag online.
- BFG10K ball has proper gldefs
- BFG10K ball has proper transparency
- Fixed Hyperblaster being silent as it stops firing.
- Barons can now be shrunk and expanded with Duke's Shrinker and Expander
- Improved Skulltag monsters to have proper blood color on gibs and custom deaths
- Brutal Doom checker now plays the most annoying sound in the world if detected
- Removed all Pain.WTMelee and etc states from the doom enemies. These were pointless and making the VDR enemy sprites change when getting hit with Witchaven weapons
- Doom weapon pickup sprites should appear properly in other IWADs
- Added menu options to replace the Blur Sphere, Infrared, and Computer map with various items
- Computer maps by default are no longer replaced
- Removed the old and disgusting bloody hell death states
Chex Quest Support:
-Polished the Chex Quest enemies
-On GZDoom, Chex Quest 3 now uses the right blood colors for Remixer enemies
- Lesser Tomes have been replaced with uniques
- Fixed TimeBomb replacers failing to spawn in certain sourceports due to a missing sprite
- Disciples of D'Sparil can no longer be frozen.
- Fixed stacked Wings of Wraths from being taken all at once
- Fixed Combined ammo pickups giving effectively infinite ammo during certain conditions
- Fixed crashes when travelling between levels in a hub when using Zandronum (also applies to Strife)
- Fixed RoTT God Mode sounds playing unexplainably in certain hubs in both Strife and Hexen.
- Fixed frozen afrits using Ettin freeze sprites
- Fixed Freezing the Programmer soft-locking the game.
- Entity now dies correctly when frozen. Though it's not really supposed to be able to freeze in the first place
- Fixed an issue with DSMissiles appearing in the console
- Sigil item is now given to Strifeguy
- Sigil pieces are now given in proper order by bosses regardless or the order you kill them in
- Sigil inventory should no longer be silent
- Strife upgrades give proper unique pickup messages
- Added Goldeneye, Hexen 2, and Catacomb series enemies to the mixer
- Improved Invasion support. Spawners now properly dissappear in invasion maps
- Added a mixer option for enemies in Shotgun guy or Chaingun guy spawn slots to drop slot 2s or 4s respectively. This applies to nearly all mixer slots retroactively, but sometimes an enemy occupies multiple slots and so the drop chance is lowered in those cases
- Added a class-based spawning system for alt-classes
- Greatly expanded Boss Monologues. Now nearly every final boss of every mixer set rants at the player on map start.
- Improved pinata party support. Loot now scales in quality for enemy tiers
- Enemy multipliers no longer require their own actors and will just spawn multiple enemies
- Invasion mode can now use the multipliers
- Modified multiplier option to go only from 1-20
- Fixed enemies not dropping weapons when killed with Blood fire weapons
- Boss spawners will check if mode is invasion, if so, kills the spawner off
- IPOG and Witchaven Flame Projectiles now trigger Burn deaths
- Changed the way gibbing works for some sets. If an enemy doesn't have an XDeath or appropriate Death animation, it simply removes their body when they are gibbed.
- Removed a useless graphic that was causing a harmless startup warning for a long time, the PM40 warning
- E1M8 should no longer be blocked, regardless of the spawned monsters
- Removed old outdated randomizer cvar
- All boss and mini-boss monsters trigger their map specials no matter how they are killed
- Fixed Ranger crash with quad damage
- Added BLood fire deaths to 3d humanoid enemies
- Some enemies that couldn't be gibbed by Build engine classes now can
- Most, if not all monster corpses shouldn't be able to be gibbed from Zorch attacks.
- Removed Countkill flag changes while shrinking from all mini-boss monster replacements and moved them into the shrunk monster itself (to hopefully prevent invasion waves from ending prematurely when Duke shrinks a bitch)
- Added +NOBLOODDECALS to Build Engine monster corpses
- Added player dummies for LAB Duke Nukem, the Hexen classes, the IPOG altclasses, and the ROTT altclasses
- Baron enemies should now die properly when frozen
- Fixed monsters dropping multiple items when frozen
- Added Vanilla Doom Randomizer (random R667 doom enemies)
- Nerfed Doom64 revenant tracers
- Copied over death states that were missing in mixer from reincarnation so that doom enemies no longer break maps
- Gave the Flemoids their proper blood color
- fixed the Commonus and Bipedicus doing ranged damage.
- Snotfolus' footstep sounds can no longer be heard across the map
- Added Totenkopf SDL enemies
- Added new replacements for Otto Giftmacher, Hans Grosse, and Fake Hitlers in Lost Missions Mode. Kapitan Gerhardt von Schreiber, Generalleutnant Stahlkopf, and Fire Drones respectively
- Wolfenstein bosses no longer drop useless keys
- Replaced Wolfenstein's Catacomb Mage SS Replacement with a new secret enemy
- All Wolf 3D Dog enemies now have 80 health and a pain state
- All Wolf 3D Spectres have 60 health
- Fake Hitler fire does way less damage (about a quarter of BJ's slot 6 per shot). Makes both it and the fire drone a lot more like a flying Arachnotron rather than this death stream firing monster
- Dogs now make barking sounds while idle, because they did that in the source
- Added DCLAB enemies
- Removed Maxstepheight 256 and Dropoff flag from Protozoids to prevent them from getting stuck in Invasion
- Protozoids no longer count as kills to preventing holding up invasion waves
- Protozoids now spawn in groups from eggs
- Improved Protozoid attacks
- Pig Cops and Enforcers now drop their random item drops when killed
- Fixed a bug where Assault and Beach captains were still unshootable if the player died while they were teleporting
- Protector Drone shrinker projectile is 2.5x slower so players can dodge it easier
- Made Heretic's Hell Knight replacement a Weredragon
- Fixed Heretic ammo drops, added Quartz Flask, Tome of Power, and Mystic Urn enemy drops
- Added a secret enemy for Heretic mixer set based on one of Raven's earlier games
- Made Hexen 1's revenant replacement a Wendigo, moved Slaughtar to Spectre spawn
- Moved some Hexen 1 spawns around so you get less overwhelmed by Dark Bishops
- Wendigo is the only hexen enemy to spawn in Mancubus slot
- Marathon enemies no longer use a weird spawning system for skill-level based stat changes
- Added Headless from Pathways into Darkness as an SS replacement
- Lightning guards will no longer wait 3 seconds to decide when to get up
- Moved Rott Strike Team to Demon slot
- Rott Low gaurds also occupy imp slot
- RoTT enemy HP and damage values now reflect source. Enemy bullet attacks now do 10 damage per shot and explosives deal 50 (except NME. He's hard enough as is)
- Death.RoTTExplosive automatically falls through into XDeath (so RoTT missiles always gib RoTT enemies)
- RoTT explosive discs no longer count for kills
- Fixed Darian becoming invisible if he goes wackamole and the player dies
- The RoTT net should be taken away when respawning, so that players aren't respawning with no weapon and being unable to switch
- Lightning guards drop stolen weapons when expanded in coop
- Added a new enemy for Blake Stone's mixer, the Perimeter Gunner Drone. It's basically just a flying version of the turret from AoG.
- enemies that drop weapons now always drop their weapons. Players that use shell weapons should have a much easier time, including Blake himself
- Fixed STAR Troopers using Sentinel sprites when getting XDeath'd
- Blake Stone enemy attacks no longer leave decals
- STAR Troopers no longer drop their weapons when they fake their deaths
- Added Q1 and Q2 gibs to Bloated Butcher
- Blood Cultists now have an increased chance of dropping their items
- Blood enemies now use HP values from the game on Still kicking difficulty (with some exceptions. Can't have Tchernobog have 1200 hp) and use damage values faithful to the source material
- Choking hands no longer count as kills
- Butchers do not spawn in baron slot
- Beasts do not spawn in Hell Knight slot
- Acolyte damage now matches original
- Added Strife Cultist. Thanks to Dynamo and Nash for creating the cultist
- Fixed Semaj Q2 gib deaths spawning red chunks
- Gave Solrac a more fitting shade of violet for a blood color
- Gave Otrebor purple blood
- Gave Ttocs green blood
- Added weapon drops to C7 Mechanical Warrior and Tymok
- Rebalanced some C7 enemy's health
- Moved C7 enemies spawns around in light of the buffs/nerfs
- Added Operation Body Count Balaclava terrorist as an SS replacement for the C7 enemy set
- RMR enemy green lasers do a solid 10 damage, Orange 15, Cyan 9, Purple 45, Red 20, White 30, Grenades 20+36 radius, Rails 7
- Black Suit Strikers now have 50 health instead of 165
- Estron Babies have 175 health instead of 130
- Estron Warriors now have 145 health instead of 320
- Estron Elders have 1000 health instead of 600
- Grenade Drones have 30 health instead of 50
- Heavy Black Suits have 100 health instead of 230
- Hover Gunners have 150 health instead of 135
- Jump Commandos have 2500 health instead of 3000
- Laser Drones have 14 health instead of 35
- Shog'Grans have 150 health instead of 200
- Spinners have 175 health instead of 30
- Subestrons have 2000 health instead of 5000
- Terrans have 100 health instead of 140
- UN Blue Suits have 45 health instead of 25
- UN Jump Troopers have 75 health instead of 80
- UN Shock Troopers have 75 health instead of 45
- Spinners have been moved to Cacodemon slot
- Fixed Shock Trooper Zorch animation
Star Wars Dark Forces:
- Star Wars Dark Forces enemies now always drop their weapons
- Fixed infinite shell loops on Stormtrooper Rifle drops (the additional 16 shells is no longer needed anyway)
- Fixed Jerec continuously triggering boss taunts
In Pursuit of Greed:
- IPOG enemy HP now matches source (half for common enemies, equal for Berserkers and all the higher tiers)
- Fixed Elite Corps triggering boss taunts
- Implemented IPOG blood to enemies
- Fixed the hitscan enemies from IPOG leaving decals
- Made the hitscanners less aggressive
- Made the IPOG prisoner not deal stupid amounts of damage
- Added a cut enemy from IPOG named the Imperial Drone as a Pain Elemental replacement
- Added Weapon drops to Disruptor Enemies
- Disruptor enemy HP values have been changed. While I don't have the original HP values from Disruptor, they were clearly way too tanky
- Added Disruptor Cyberdemon replacement (it's a giant disruptor. nothing too exciting)
- Witchaven Lava Fiends now bleed brown
- Witchaven enemies have HP and damage slightly more true to source. (some enemies had their health multiplied, and i had to infer how much damage some enemies that don't use equipable weapons did)
- Fixed Pike Axe drops giving slot 3s, raised their drop rate, and added more monster drops
- Goblins, Argothonians, Sentinels, Ogres, Knights, and all 4 colors of Midian warriors were combined into their own random dropper
- Moved WT monster spawns around
- In general, most Witchaven monsters have less health but do more damage
- Made alien grunts do the appropriate damage with their hornet projectiles
- Changed all HL enemy hp and damage values to be closer to original
- HECU Marines and Black Ops now always drop their shotguns and MP5s
- SAW Ammo gives cells for all classes instead of just adrian
- Grondoval Nuke no longer crashes when used against some half life enemies
- Abrams and bradley heads no longer appear after being disintegrated or nuked
- Half Life enemies should no longer crash from various death types
- Shock Roach and Baby Headcrabs no longer count for kills
- HECU Robots now take double damage from explosions
- HL Tanks now transfer map specials when killed normally
- Fixed SWRippers not dropping hearts in alternate deaths
- Moved Baby Ripper to Imp spawn
- SW Enemies now drop ammo
- SW enemies use HP and damage values faithful to source
- SW Wizards now act like Guardians
- SW Coolies now work a little differently. Instead of their corpse being immediately destroyed with an explosion on death, their corpse stays. Then, there is about a 50/50 chance they will spawn a ghost. if a ghost doesn't spawn, their head disappears.
-Moved Gaurdians and Wizards to Hell Knight spawners
- All three ninja and henchmen variants moved to Revenant spawn
- Red Ninjas no longer spawn in chaingunner slots
- Moved Serpent God to baron slot
- SW Ghosts no longer count for kills
- Nerfed SW Baby Ripper melee attack speed
- Made Ammit and Set's obituaries use the player's gender
- Powerslave Ammit is no longer invulnerable. Instead, it takes half radius damage
- Exhumed enemy HP now match source (found the math)
- Kilmaatikahn is now the SpiderMaster replacement, with Set or Selkis as Cybers
- Exhumed monsters use Custom Melee Attacks instead of normal dice roll melee attacks to prevent them from doing so much damage
- Blue Scorpions and Red Mites no longer count as kills
- Bastets are now forced out of hiding after a specific duration
- Provided sprites for Cybermage ammo pickups and added pickups to several enemies
- Changed GangX and Mongo attacks
- Made Legion of Doom a bleeding actor and gave him green blood
- Cybermage troopers drop clips 100% of the time they are killed now
- Cybermage metabots do not spawn in baron slot
- Frank doyles now piss on players if they killed them
- Alien vixen teat gun has been modified: it now does 20 damage per shot and uses accuracy values faithful to the source, as well as a faithful firing pattern.
- Billy Ray Jeeter and Frank Doyle scatter gun now does 10 damage per pellet and has accuracy faithful to the source
- Doyle bikes, sheriff hobbes, and coots now do 20 damage per shot and has accuracy faithful to the source
- Added missing Alien vixen variants
- Added missing coot variants, general skin overhauls
- Added missing Billy Ray Jeeter variants
- Added missing Frank doyle variants
- Added missing Guard Dog variant
- Added ghost sheriff hobbes
- Billy Ray Jeeter now sometimes drops his shotgun
- Redneck ghosts now unset solid in their death states, so that they no longer obstruct spawners
- Alien vixen spawner is converted to an actual spawner actor since randomspawners do not support pointers
- Improved Shambler beam
- Shamblers no longer melee instantly
- Buffed Shambler HP slightly from 600 to 650
- Shambler lightning and melee deal more damage
- Resized most Quake enemies to be 25% larger
- Added Quake Blood to enemies
- Shamblers were moved to AV slot
- Death Knights were moved to Fatso Slot
- Vores no longer spawn in Rev slots
- Quake 1 Baron Slots are exclusively populated with Guardians 2-4
- Quake Mummies no longer spawn in AV slots
- Quake Ogres can now spawn in HK slots
- Quake 1 zombies always die on the second kill
- Fixed Zombies not being gibbable with Bitterman's weapons
- Quake Dragon lightning no longer adds to monster count
- Modified Gladiator Beta Class shield to have correct offsets
- Ion Ripper guards now use the correct boomerang models
- Gekks no longer add double kill counts from freeman gibs
- Q2Tanks have less wonky HL gib behavior
- Added burning sound to most Strogg
- Quake 2 enemies now reference the correct ammo pickups (they all drop their appropriate ammo now)
- Fixed a whole mess of issues with strogg death states, but these may need some extra testing. It also fixes most fire types not making Strogg play their unique burn sound
- Q2Brain shield spawner no longer uses +NOINTERACTION. Maybe shields will properly remove themselves always
- Q2 Enemy Rocket, Grenade, and Phalanx projectiles no longer insta kill
- Brains and Parasites don't deal quite as much damage
- Altered some bullet attacks
- Nerfed Quake 2 Mutant melee range
- Fixed Brain shields not lowering when killed in certain ways
- Fixed Medic corpses being invisible
- Made Heretic's Weredragon spawner inherit from HellKnight spawner to get slightly less tanky enemies
- Fixed Heretic D'Sparil spawner not raising the steps at the end of the game
- Heretic Zombieman replacement is now the standard Golem, imp replacements are fire gargoyles
- Changed Heretic spawners in general to be more reflective of what they should be in heretic. also altered them to spawn monsters of the correct size for Corvus
- Made Hexen's Wendigo spawner inherit from Revenant spawner, for the same reasons as Heretic
- Heresiarch and Korax spawners now properly trigger map scripts
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited