Skeletal Doom 1.04l

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Skeletal Doom 1.04i

Postby dex909 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:38 am

Hmm, I just deleted my complete .ini and started with a fresh install. It works just as intended, even without the .cfg including my settings for certain details. I did not try to reset settings from the menu yet. What happens if you just rename your .ini and let GZDoom create a new one?

Edit: Version 1.04j which changes an enemy and some minor things is out as well!

Edit2: Version 1.04k uses an updated respawn and encumbrance system, there should be no performance issues anymore when killing large numbers of enemies on a map
dex909

Re: Skeletal Doom 1.04l

Postby dex909 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:01 am

Version 1.04l is out which is considered the final 1.04 version: It adds a new magazine management system (you can extract the rounds from the magazines on the ground) and makes skies reset correctly even if a map has custom skies. Have fun! ;)
dex909

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods