Angelic Aviary v0.9 (Enemy replacement mod)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Angelic Aviary v0.9 (Enemy replacement mod)

Postby openroadracer » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:18 pm

CherubCorps wrote:So the Great Seraph will have custom art, I'm just using her base form as placement until I finish the artwork. In the way the Crucified Seraph is a depiction of Jesus during the crucifixion, the Great Seraph will be based on Jesus as the king of kings in fancy robes and jewelry. In addition, all of her wings will move. Her behaviors and attacks will be slightly changed as well.

Her art will be in update 0.91 along with a bunch of other stuff and goodies.
Ah, so I'm not even that far off. Cool.

Just remember what I said about making the Queen of Queens different from the Great Seraph. They're three escalating tiers of threat. They need to be able to be identifiable as different threats by eye.
openroadracer

Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods