[WIP] Malice - Version 0.99 [MINOR ADJUSTMENTS]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [WIP] Malice - Version 0.99 [MINOR ADJUSTMENTS]

Postby TheRailgunner » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:54 pm

Wivicer wrote:Sorry to be a bother, but I've got another bug for you, and it involves BRIGHT frames on the N7: Check the brightness when firing ADS with ironsights. The brightness lasts too long.

I know I've reported several bugs, but I'm having a helluva good time with this mod.

I'm quite pleased - on that note, I uploaded another bugfix which should cover the N7 frames.

EDIT: Yet another bugfix - if you choose any player class other than the first, whether the N7 has a scope on it depends on the pickup itself. Some do, some don't - it's still attachable/removable with User Key 3 either way.

EDIT 2: Fixed a bug where the Scorpion Tractor Beam hurts any player class other than the classic Infinity Legionnaire.

EDIT 3: The Scorpion's range is now limited to 1024 map units, mostly for performance purposes - without a limit, the Scorpion could lag the game terribly, especially if fired at the sky.

At any rate, I'm going to put up an updated video for this version - I'm also gonna make a different video showcasing Malice and the similarly named monster replacement mod Project Malice. I'm thinking of calling the video "Malice²".
TheRailgunner
Don't let fascism win. Not in the US, or anywhere in the world.

Postby Ferretmanjcdenton » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:23 am

I wanted to upload a new video ..but since there is still the problem with the not working keys I can't do that ...hope there is a chance it's gonna get fixed ...this mod is amazing
Ferretmanjcdenton

Discord: https://discord.gg/hRm8w97
Operating System: Other Linux ARM/PPC/etc
OS Test Version: Yes (Using Development/Testing Version)
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Postby wildweasel » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:25 am

Ferretmanjcdenton wrote:I wanted to upload a new video ..but since there is still the problem with the not working keys I can't do that ...hope there is a chance it's gonna get fixed ...this mod is amazing

If you want it fixed you should probably be more specific than "the problem with the not working keys."
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Ferretmanjcdenton » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:31 pm

wildweasel wrote:
Ferretmanjcdenton wrote:I wanted to upload a new video ..but since there is still the problem with the not working keys I can't do that ...hope there is a chance it's gonna get fixed ...this mod is amazing

If you want it fixed you should probably be more specific than "the problem with the not working keys."

I already had contact to the creator . He knows what I mean .
Ferretmanjcdenton

Postby Ferretmanjcdenton » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:38 pm

But if you are interested ..

In Delta touch the special functions Doesn't work for some reason.
You can assign the buttons but pressing them has no effect.
Means half of the mod isn't functioning properly .

Normally Delta touch works with 98% of all mods perfectly fine .but for some reason it happens that special functions don't work as intended.
I had that with some dash features and in one mech mod with the mouse controlled menu . And this here with malice's special functions is the third time . I am hoping for a fix in this regard .and already told the creator about that that's why I wasn't more specific
Ferretmanjcdenton

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods