Spaghetti Weapons [v1.5131632]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Spaghetti Weapons [v1.5131632]

Postby DoggyDentures » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:49 am

Potatoes Lays wrote:Well,I was trying to run it on Zandronum.. I wanted to play with a friend
I didn't know this mod only works on GzDoom;-;

Well, it's still possible to play modded GZDoom with multiplayer either by port forwarding or using something like Hamachi. Though, this mod currently doesn't take multiplayer scenarios into account, something that I'm currently amending for the next version of this mod.
DoggyDentures

Postby Mr Masker » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:11 am

Hello is there a possibly to make a google drive or github or whatever mirror of this? I have trouble with downloading things with mediafire (stuff like ads really)
Mr Masker

Postby DoggyDentures » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Mr Masker wrote:Hello is there a possibly to make a google drive or github or whatever mirror of this? I have trouble with downloading things with mediafire (stuff like ads really)

Alright, I added a Google Drive mirror.
DoggyDentures

Postby Mr Masker » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:11 am

DoggyDentures wrote:
Mr Masker wrote:Hello is there a possibly to make a google drive or github or whatever mirror of this? I have trouble with downloading things with mediafire (stuff like ads really)

Alright, I added a Google Drive mirror.

Thanks man! Much appreciated! :)
Mr Masker

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods