Re: WAR TROPHIES (1.2.4) "ABSOLUTELY STATISTICAL (SEEN ON TV
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:58 am
Glad to hear that! Happy hunting.
Discussion about ZDoom
- Call BeginHUD before SetSize. Doing it the old way caused trouble with GZDoom's native scaling options.
- Changed RenderUnderlay back to RenderOverlay because it was causing too much trouble with some HUDs.
- Fixed weapon stats being offset twice, which resulted in bigger and bigger dead space the larger the offset.
- Fixed warnings and converted some ints to vectors because that's what they should have been since day 1.
- Updated README.md to specify that the memory leak has been fixed as of g4.4pre-87-g9daec9dc4.
- Moved and renamed the icons for the special "weapons".
- Updated the "Addon Support" section of the readme.
- Added weapon page for an overview of total kills and weapon preferences.
- Added half of X11's colors. Old colors have been kept for compatibility reasons.
- Refactored the visibility flags to be switches instead of a text field.
New (Old) Features:
- Reverted the Lite Hud switch back to an integer. You can now switch between disabled, player stats, weapon stats, and all stats independently from visibility flags. Removing it in the first place was a mistake.
- Fixed player/genocide medals not increasing the overall width of the player stats.
- Added custom tags for DLRA's ice cream blobs.
- Updated CREDITS.txt to add Sledge to the list.
Won't work, the accounting is done based on weapon actors, and the headshot does not count as a weapon on its own.Strung wrote:Loving the mod buddy, is there a way your system tracks headshots and stuff, from gameplay mods like Project brutialty?
- Added tags for Compendium. Courtesy of Tapwave.
- Fixed DRLA Hurricane Cannon being in the wrong folder.
- Prevent search filter from leaving the main page. This should also fix a VM abort related to GetAvailableWeapons() when search is involved due to pages not being marked for update when changing between them. For now this only treats the symptom because treating the cause would result in the memory leak happening more often (every time you switch between pages).
- Implemented themes for the scorecard.
- Added support for custom UI fonts.
- Add medals for weapons that are at max rank.
- Added new themes: FragTrak 5.0 and 20 Monsters Challenge.
- Added new fonts: Teevee Gold and Jenocide.
- Scorecard is now one giant image that's split up into several in TEXTURES.Scorecard.txt.
- Converted EventHandler to StaticEventHandler. Planning on playing this release with an old save? Stop! Read this first! The change in this commit will make the scorecard behave weirdly in save games made prior to it. It will fix itself on the next map, but do NOT, under any circumstance, open the scorecard on the map with the old save. Either start a new game or finish the level.
- Add support for weapon, player, and genocide rank sets. Currently only includes "Alternate" and "Festive" weapon ranks, festive genocide ranks, and festive player ranks, all by Tapwave.
- Add support for m8f's Nomina addon.
- Set WT_MainHandler.IsUiProcessor to false when loading a save game. This fixes a bug where loading autosaves made with the scorecard still open would not properly set the bool to false.
- Slight shading edit to the FragTrak scorecard.
- Use a switch instead of an array to get custom tags. This improved performance.
- Don't call GetMaxWeaponRankCount all the time. Do it only when you switch weapons, though arguably this is not necessary either, but the performance gain from further optimizations is virtually none.
This release is brought to you by Sledge/Somagu's multiplayer testing.
- Check if e.DamageSource.player == players[consoleplayer]. This fixes everyone's kills being attributed to everyone.
- Check for the correct player for the entire NetworkProcess override. This takes care of multiplayer compatibility.
- Use GetCVar instead of FindCVar for user variables. This likely fixes a VM abort in multiplayer.
- Fix prestige button not doing anything after the GetRank() refactor.
- Fix next rank requirement for weapons and player not displaying the correct number.