Walpurgis 0.94A (For Doom/Heretic/Hexen) [0.94A Release!]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Walpurgis 0.94A (For Doom/Heretic/Hexen) [0.94A Release!

Postby eharper256 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:36 am

PresBarackbar wrote:Oh that looks terrific!

Thanks! I might edit the Legion Eagle a bit more, get it an outstretched talon or something, but otherwise, I'm quite happy with how they've turned out. :)

Also, Nimlouth over at the Discord made a Walpurgis patch for ZMovement. You can get it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y375jyfh ... 1.pk3/file
eharper256
Author of Hexen: Walpurgis

Re: Walpurgis 0.94A (For Doom/Heretic/Hexen) [0.94A Release!

Postby eharper256 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:34 am

Time for another really old video to be updated! This time, the last version of this one was so long ago that it didn't even include Agnus Abyssus and the Druid, so it was in dire need of re-take!

That's right, its time to troll Cybie!

We also get to see the Cyberdemon's new rockets again, and another thing I've added in 0.95, revised intermission and epilogue text from the perspective of your Walpurgis character, whom, when playing in Doom, is assumed to have finished the Hexen campaign and jaunting between worlds with their Chaos Sphere to smite more evil. Fun times!
eharper256
Author of Hexen: Walpurgis

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods