Treasure Tech (RELEASE 1.01 BUG FIX)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Treasure Tech (RELEASE 1.01 BUG FIX)

Postby Milestone » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:07 pm

I am also having an absolute blast with this mod, waiting for the official mapset to go along with it with much enthusiasm, and I would also like to know people's recommendations for good map packs to pair along with the mod for now. Haven't really found a "sweet spot" quite yet.
Milestone

Postby Someonewhoplaysdoom » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:22 pm

I forgot to put some words to this Mod. Actually loved it. The mechanics of the beefy weapons with low ammo and meele perks is something nice to take in mind. And the items replacement are nice (the chest/healing chest are in general helpful). The only drawbacks I felt are the high recoil of almost all primary fires, that could be troublesome for plataforming or areas with some kind of brigdes. Also the PMB first fire cost is hight even with max ammo upgrate its kinda hight to the point of being better to save some ammo for hornet, but in general I loved the guns of treasure tech.
💟💟💟

Milestone wrote:I am also having an absolute blast with this mod, waiting for the official mapset to go along with it with much enthusiasm, and I would also like to know people's recommendations for good map packs to pair along with the mod for now. Haven't really found a "sweet spot" quite yet.

I tried Lost civilization, and even If I only played some few levels because I needed to change mi Computer, it feels just nice with the theme of the mod. In general the mod would work well with non-slaugther maps
Someonewhoplaysdoom

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit

Postby Alptraum » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:03 am

It's not about the mod but in gameplays channel the mod page doesn't have its own thumbnail but instead it has a piece of thorn off paper ^^;
Alptraum

Discord: Alptraum#6909
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby error666 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:57 pm

a little question, will there be more weapons in the future?
error666

Postby Superdave938 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:58 pm

Can you give a sprite sheet of all the hands in the mod? Some of them (like the Duke nukem hand) could be useful
Superdave938

Discord: Super dave 938#5495

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods