[v2.5a /idgames Release!] Zen Dynamics: A ZDoom Revolution

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain Ventris

Re: [v2.5a /idgames Release!] Zen Dynamics: A ZDoom Revolution

Post by Captain Ventris »

This is a forum, not a chat room. Have the decency to take enough time to spell out your words and sentences.
Phucket

Post by Phucket »

Just ignore him. He's just one of the typical idiots who post a few stupid messages on the forum, then fades away, never to be seen again
Unknown_Assassin

Post by Unknown_Assassin »

Captain Ventris wrote:This is a forum, not a chat room. Have the decency to take enough time to spell out your words and sentences.
I have observed that in some forums, there are users who type like crap.

Still, that's no excuse to type like crap.
Ryan Cordell
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Ryan Cordell »

Correction. This is a message board. [/nitpick]

:P
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

Phucket wrote:Just ignore him. He's just one of the typical idiots who post a few stupid messages on the forum, then fades away, never to be seen again
eh u know what, lets just forget all of dis ever happened 'cause i dont want 2 start problems with none of u peaple, and if any of you dont stop the bullshit, then fuck the arguement. :x im just asking for a download of a zen-dynamics weapons, and this happened, WTF:evil: its stupid about about argueing just because the the way i type. one word: idiotic >:(

this is way different and has nothin to about zen dynamics, so why the hell are we talkin about my mediocre typin and shit :?

oh, one little thing, SHUT it fuk-et >:(
Phucket

Post by Phucket »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote: oh, one little thing, SHUT it fuk-et >:(
:cry:
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:this is way different and has nothin to about zen dynamics, so why the hell are we talkin about my mediocre typin and shit :?
Because your typing is annoying. Just type like you understand language, and we'll be alright. You personally admitted it was just an attempt to shorten things. Imp Hunter is excused because he TRIES to form correct sentences, not because he just feels like typing wrong.

And lol Phucket.
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:"fukked den"? wat da fuk is dat? yo anyone know wat this dude means about "fukked den", seriously. :?:
I'll elaborate for you:

"Just get f*cked then" As Enjay put it.

That's my short way of saying that there is no link, and even if there was, I wouldn't help you because you refuse to do the normal thing on a forum and type in something approaching proper English, and if you can't be bothered to even do something so simple as type properly, why should I help you? You're not doing anything for the non-English natural speakers here who won't understand text speak, or even anything for people like me who find that sort of typing disruptive and actually more difficult to read than straight forward English.

Don't like the response? Deal with it. I can't say I'm particularly endeared to you thus far.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:eh u know what, lets just forget all of dis ever happened 'cause i dont want 2 start problems with none of u peaple, and if any of you dont stop the bullshit, then glomp the arguement. :x im just asking for a download of a zen-dynamics weapons, and this happened, WTF:evil: its stupid about about argueing just because the the way i type. one word: idiotic >:(

this is way different and has nothin to about zen dynamics, so why the hell are we talkin about my mediocre typin and shit :?

oh, one little thing, SHUT it fuk-et >:(

You just don't get it do you? You are asking people to help you and all they are asking you to do is type properly. No one owes you an answer so ask nicely and you will get one. Behave like a numbnut and you'll be treated as one. Easy huh? You are constantly refusing to do what people are asking so no one is going to help you pal. You want a download for Zen then ask for it properly and someone might give it to you. Look at that post. It's full of 2s and Us and other text speak bollocks. Just stop it. How can you expect to be taken seriously when you are speaking like a retard?

We are talking about your mediocre typing because you've been asked to stop it, and you won't. You just keep doing it. It's rude, inconsiderate and stupid. You may as well be jumping up and down singing "I am a cock, I am a cock and I don't give a shit about you" because that's exactly the impression you are giving.

It's not as if you can't correct your typing. It it so hard to type "to" instead of "2" or "you" instead of "u"? No, it isn't. You could fix it in a heartbeat. You're just being lazy and rude and you've been asked to stop. Or maybe you are digging your heels in and typing in "your way" to express your "individuality". Well, congratulations. We all now know what kind of individual you are.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not going to help someone who is consistently being lazy and rude to me.

You were right about one thing. Your typing - one word: idiotic. :P
Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Enjay wrote:Your typing - one word: idiotic. :P
Damn! Stole the joke I was going to use!
Spoiler: What would have been my post...
Phucket

Post by Phucket »

y u got to b hatin on him 4 typin like dis. ders nothin rong wit chat typin.
g2g bbl cya! ^_^ TTYL
hnsolo77

Post by hnsolo77 »

im sorry but i have to do this

this is the general response this guy will get around here
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

:lol:
Project Shadowcat
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10