[v2.5a /idgames Release!] Zen Dynamics: A ZDoom Revolution

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TypeSaucy

Re: [v2.5a /idgames Release!] Zen Dynamics: A ZDoom Revolution

Post by TypeSaucy »

u noe, i can make a weapons mod out of dis, peace of cake. preety simple 2 try
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Yet you still can't type simple English.

Oh, and you're a bit late on that one, as I've been given a weapons mod made from Zen Dynamics by Blade Nightflame before now (or was it Bouncy?)
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

oh really? is there a download 2 it?

Phobus wrote:Yet you still can't type simple English.
im just tryin' 2 shorten it out my way, just try 2 get used 2 it.
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Jus gt fukked den.
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

"fukked den"? wat da fuk is dat? yo anyone know wat this dude means about "fukked den", seriously. :?:
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:im just tryin' 2 shorten it out my way, just try 2 get used 2 it.
Why should we try to get used to your style? Why should all the forum goers here - hundreds of people- have to get used to your way of typing, rather than you - 1 person - typing in a way that is easy for others to follow? Especially when the way you are being asked to type is the generally accepted way of doing it and one that you almost certainly can type in anyway. It is considered rude not to follow those rules. Why do you feel the need to shorten the word "to" to "2". Did that one character less make a huge difference to you? I know it made a difference to me. It made me think, the guy who typed that is a dickhead. Is that the impression you want to give? Because that's the impression you are giving.

Type properly and people will respond positively to you. Type like a dickhead and people will treat you like a dickhead, flame you, ignore you and generally piss you about. Your choice.
Gez

Post by Gez »

I just hope he'll type like this when he'll write his essays. Or for his resume and letter to try to get a job. Spelling and grammar aren't things that you can change at will; if you write words the wrong way "when it doesn't matter" you also write them the wrong way as well when it does.
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

hey just take it easy dude, im not here to start problems in any forum here with any one here. im just tryin to comment whoever made whatever that im interested in, not start problems with any of u guys. man, i cant get peace here sometimes.

ok, if my typin' style is annoyin' you or anyone else, there wont be a problem with any of u peaple, k? im not here to argue with you guys, im just askin for a simple somethin' here, oh , and ima take back the " wtf is a fukked den" thing. happy? >:(

oh, and if i make a mistake or forget about it, let me know
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:oh, and if i make a mistake or forget about it, let me know
Just read the post that I'm quoting that from. It's not in English. You have, apparently, already forgotten and made a mistake.

Again, you've shortened words and typed like an asshat. Is it so hard to use full words - especially when you have been asked to? Remember, there are plenty of people here who don't have English as their first language. If your way of typing is hard/annoying to read for native speakers, it must be doubly so for non native speakers. Stop typing like a knob. "Speak" to people as they wish to be spoken to and you will make progress. If you don't, someone might say something like: "Jus gt fukked den" to you.

Can't read it? See how difficult and annoying it is? That's what your posts read like to other people. It's a pain in the ass isn't it? In case you aren't sure. The above is taking the piss out of your way of typing and the translation is "Just get f*cked then".
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

hey, dont blame me because im hispanic! :?

wait... aww crap. i see what you mean.
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Cardboard Marty »

Completely unrelated to the discussion going on now, where was this Zen Dynamics-weapons only edition released? Sounds interesting :P

EDIT
X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:hey, dont blame me because im hispanic! :?
Nobody had even brought your race into the discussion, thanks for making us all look like asses. :|
Project Shadowcat
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Project Shadowcat »

Marty Kirra wrote:Nobody had even brought your race into the discussion, thanks for making us all look like asses. :|
I fail to see how that makes us all look like asses. No one knows what each other are aside for the past photo topics where we may have participated.

Race, age, gender, none of them need to matter. He's just trying to play the race card to get away with stupid shit, which does nothing more than make me disrespect him further.
Cardboard Marty

Post by Cardboard Marty »

Good point.

And to think, if Mr. X-CrAzYkOol-X would've just listened and took the advice, we wouldn't be here right now.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:hey, dont blame me because im hispanic! :?
Is being Hispanic something you normally get "blamed" for?

I didn't even know you were Hispanic. How the hell would I know you were Hispanic? What's more, I don't care that you are Hispanic. Being Hispanic doesn't mean you have to type like a retard. That is your own doing - Hispanic or not.
Gez

Post by Gez »

So English isn't your native language? I'm a bit surprised; usually people speaking in a language they don't master well have many problems with grammar but otherwise good spelling, because they're applying what they've be taught rather than trying to recreate words they're heard.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”