[WEAPON MOD] Bimmy's Pile-O-Gunz! for DooM

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Baratus
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

[WEAPON MOD] Bimmy's Pile-O-Gunz! for DooM

Post by Baratus »

It is 3am. You wake with a ravenous hunger and a mouth as dry as the desert. You require sustenance.
You amble clumsily and unsteadily from the dark confines of your room towards your refrigerator.
Prying it open, your hands reach slowly and menacingly towards the half-depleted bag of shredded cheese.
But, disoriented as you are, your grip lands upon something else, something you swear you'd never seen before.

It's a crate of discarded weapons, labeled "PILE-O-GUNZ. Free to a good home".

What the hell is this doing in your fridge?

In this WAD is a collection of 12 weapons that I made in DECORATE and haven't found a use for. I don't want them to go to waste so I've compiled them all into a single WAD.
This is more than a simple resource WAD, I've coded the weapons so that they can all be found during gameplay.
As this is a compilation WAD, quality and balance between weapons may vary somewhat.

DOWNLOAD HERE!
(current version: 01-11-19)

Any bug reports and feedback welcomed!
Spoiler: Screenshots
Spoiler: Credits
Last edited by Baratus on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YasuoProjectX
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [WEAPON MOD] Bimmy's Pile-O-Gunz! for DooM

Post by YasuoProjectX »

i like these weapon about Nailbiter SMGS, they sounds like Heavy Machinegun in Doom 2016
tyrantkyng

Post by tyrantkyng »

If I load this wad, will I still find the weapons when using say... the RPG SE mod with DOOMRL Arsenal? Will these these and those weapons both drop randomly?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

tyrantkyng wrote:If I load this wad, will I still find the weapons when using say... the RPG SE mod with DOOMRL Arsenal? Will these these and those weapons both drop randomly?
No. Most weapon mods behave by outright replacing original Doom actors - they do not magically combine into each other, especially not when random spawners are involved. Combining them would take significant effort.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”