BRUTAL HEXEN RPG (ZDL Edition) v4.7

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Feril

Re: BRUTAL HEXEN RPG (ZDL Edition) v4.7

Post by Feril »

I, too, yearn for a MegaWAD, kind sir.

I just need ZDoom, Brutal Hexen RPG v4.7 and the MegaWAD, right?

Thanks for your efforts!
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Hello.

Sent over the MegaWAD to all, hope you enjoy.

Massive update very soon, 99% of the bugs fixed, just need to finish upscaling some textures.
Wilkolak141

Post by Wilkolak141 »

ZDL_800 wrote:Hello.

Massive update very soon, 99% of the bugs fixed, just need to finish upscaling some textures.
That is awesome news! REALLY looking forward to this one! If this is all I get for Christmas, I will be very happy. xD
Steo_MC

Post by Steo_MC »

HI im new to this site, can i get the WAD please?
GT3000

Post by GT3000 »

It looks fantastic. Would love that MegaWAD as well. I think it'll make it a very Hexen Holidays.
ditus

Post by ditus »

Love this mod, for a long time i played with the regular WADS, didn't even know about the megawad, making this post to request the megawad please.
Can't wait for the new update too, amazing work!
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Greetings and Happy 2021 to everybody, hope everyone is good.

Basically half way through the Ai neural upscale for the chainmail ettins, but the main issue here is that I simply cannot render the upscale near the skill of Grandgreed, god level skills, so I have a theory in the works. It involves upscaling the chainmail ettins as best I can, then manually pasting the chainmail sections onto a new Grandgreed sprite, over 200 sprites.

Thanks again and hope to speak soon.
tony10125

Post by tony10125 »

Can I have the Megawad too pls?
metsatron

Post by metsatron »

Greetings and salutions! May I also receive a MegaWad please?
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Hello and thanks for the replies.

Gollgagh

Post by Gollgagh »

Would you mind sending me that link? I'm interested in seeing if there's a better way for an end user to combine the WADs.

(I own copies of both Hexen and DotDC)
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Hello and thanks for the reply.

We already tried many theories with top coders, it doesn't stream the coop stats across to the DLC, its also laggy, we are editing the Hexen maps aswell so there's no point, really its ok.

If you would like to contribute to Brutal Hexen, there's a real bug that's past my capabilities, I have tried for a year now, still no luck.

You can only start a coop if the host is the Fighter, the clients can choose any other class.

The reason is because we need the startup menu to be allocated to the Cleric and Mage, this is the reason why the Cleric and Mage cannot summon a Golem in SP mode.

If I had spare money I would pay you right now but I've pretty much lost everything, the situation is utter BS.

Thanks for your time and hope to speak soon.
Last edited by ZDL_800 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaInEvIL

Post by KaInEvIL »

Wow, this is still getting updated. Can i also have the wad please? I'm really interested in checking it out :D
Stalinska

Post by Stalinska »

Any chance to get that megawad again?
irontusk341
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by irontusk341 »

ZDL_800 wrote:Hello and thanks for the reply.

We already tried many theories with top coders, it doesn't stream the coop stats across to the DLC, its also laggy, we are editing the Hexen maps aswell so there's no point, really its ok.

If you would like to contribute to Brutal Hexen, there's a real bug that's past my capabilities, I have tried for a year now, still no luck.

You can only start a coop if the host is the Fighter, the clients can choose any other class.

The reason is because we need the startup menu to be allocated to the Cleric and Mage, this is the reason why the Cleric and Mage cannot summon a Golem in SP mode.

If I had spare money I would pay you right now but I've pretty much lost everything, the situation is utter BS.

Thanks for your time and hope to speak soon.
This seems to be a common problem in many mods including WOC as well, Playing as a mage or cleric when you die you sometimes respawn as a fighter (if respawn is enabled in woc games).
Last edited by irontusk341 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”