Ac!d's Eriguns

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Ac!d's Eriguns 1.9b

Postby Ac!d » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:18 am

SMG54321 wrote:Yeah but every time i pick either the regular shotgun or the ssg, a message pops up saying "You unloaded the shotgun/super shot gun!". To be fair i do have the auto shotgun set to appear in vanilla ssg locations, but it's hard for me to get through the first map of some of my favorite wads (D2TWID, UltDoom2, Biowar, ect) with only a machine gun and dual pistols.

Laid wrote:Crap... Just as I was starting to enjoy myself with your mod, I get crash after crash. Apparently, it always happens when I am dual-wielding pistols. :?

I will remove the shotgun spawn mode for the next update. For the pistols, I've already made some fixes.

For the moment, I need time for a request and stuff for the next finals updates.
Ac!d
Perfection is a way, not an end. - Korean Proverb

Discord: Ac!d#2732

Re: Ac!d's Eriguns

Postby Ac!d » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:27 am

Update ! (17 Feb 2021)

Changelog :

- Improved code for the weapons and items
- Added a new pump-action shotgun (see the mod's options). Replaces the shotgun (can't be dropped by shotgun guys, no need to reload, also need new sprites)
- New HUD in ZScript.
- Build-Style Toggleable Powerups for the radsuit and infrared (see the mod's options).
Ac!d

Re: Ac!d's Eriguns

Postby Ac!d » Mon May 03, 2021 10:51 am

Update ! (3 May 2021)

Changelog :

- Code improved for powerups (Pickups), HUD, weapons (Nailgun and Kick animations)
- Updated code for the Toggleable Powerups (Radsuit is activated on underwater sections such as pools, etc...)
- Added grenades on slot 0 (can be found near backpacks and dropped by zombies)
Ac!d

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods