ZMovement 3.2.1

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: ZMovement 3.2.1: Final update (unless serious bugs)

Postby mariotime1287 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Not sure if this classifies as a "serious bug", but I get a VM abort when grappling onto a vertical corner where 2 walls and 1 ceiling meet. It may not seem too serious, because "why would you grapple onto a vertical corner?" but it happens a lot more often than you'd think (for example, in maps with high amounts of detail). It happens with no other mods loaded, on a vanilla Hell on Earth/Ultimate Doom WAD, loaded on GZdoom 4.5.0. My hope is an update or patch fixes this, so I can use this grappling hook with much more freedom. If it isn't too big of a burden for Ivory Duke, or anyone else, that is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mariotime1287

Discord: mariotime1287#4028
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)

Re: ZMovement 3.2.1

Postby Ivory Duke » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:02 am

Sorry as mentioned in the post I am no longer involved in modding.
If you want that fixed you will have to figure it out on your own on find someone else to take care of it for you.
Ivory Duke
Retired

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods