Dewzan's Randomizer (RELEASE NO. 5, INVASION MODE & BOSSES)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Dewzanity
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11

Re: Dewzan's Randomizer (RELEASE NO. 4B, TIER 7&8 MONS & MOR

Post by Dewzanity »

The reason that there's no blood sprites are particles with all different blood settings is because all hitscan attacks are converted into projectiles, with one exception because I totally forgot what I was doing then. With projectiles, blood sprites and particles won't appear, and they will only appear from hitscan attacks.
Rowsol

Post by Rowsol »

Unless you add the BLOODSPLATTER flag.
Philinarium
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Philinarium »

Dewzanity wrote:The reason that there's no blood sprites are particles with all different blood settings is because all hitscan attacks are converted into projectiles, with one exception because I totally forgot what I was doing then. With projectiles, blood sprites and particles won't appear, and they will only appear from hitscan attacks.
Thanks for the reply! Do you plan to add blood sprites in future releases?
Dewzanity

Post by Dewzanity »

If you play with only the monsters, you can use the original hitscan weapons, and that will cause blood sprites and particles on most monsters. Also some melee weapons can be used to spawn blood sprites and particles in the full mod, like the fist and chainsaw.
Philinarium
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Philinarium »

Dewzanity wrote:If you play with only the monsters, you can use the original hitscan weapons, and that will cause blood sprites and particles on most monsters. Also some melee weapons can be used to spawn blood sprites and particles in the full mod, like the fist and chainsaw.
To me playin' with monsters and weapons feels more consistent, also I like the elemental system and Heretic weapons.
I've added Nash's Gore and now it looks a bit better - still no blood sprites on enemies, but lots of blood in the neighbourhood :)
Dewzanity

Re: Dewzan's Randomizer (RELEASE NO. 5, INVASION MODE & BOSS

Post by Dewzanity »

Hey there Doom faces! If you were hoping I was gone, I done yet ANOTHER update! And in only 6 months, rather than a whole year! I know, that's some sonic speed right there.

- Added remaining tier 7 and 8 monsters.
- Added elemental powered settings.
- Added 7 new weapons.
- Added new invasion mode where -̶̤̭̠̼͙̀̒̆̾̀͗̂̕͜-̸͙̖̻̪̿̂̌͛͆̈͂̋͜-̷̘̜͓̺̾̔̐̊͒̏͊͌-̷̛̝̭͔͉͉-̵̧̩͘͠-̸̫̪̂́̉͒̈́-̵̡͉̺̯̘̞̲͖̓-̵̡̧̪̞̝͍͑̈́̇͌̆̈́̔͘-̷̣̅͜-̸̼͛̀-̷̛̛͎̠̥̹̏͐͑̕͝͝-̸͔̗͝-̶̧̠̍̀͠-̶̝͇̟̮͓͓̈ͅ-̵̢̧͚̬͖̻̩̱͐̾̓̚͠-̶̩̫̘̞̭̃͑̀͑̌͘̕͜-̸̯̲́̆͐̿̃̍̈́-̸̯̘͉̺̟̜͙̆̑̍-̷̼͖̫͗̆̑̕͝͠-̴̬͍̣͙̈́ demands you collect rings for their ring collection.
- New (kind of) status bar featuring ammo, armor type, berserk/no berserk, lives, and rings if you're using the invasion file.

BE SURE TO READ INFO ON LOADING THE FILES PROPERLY!!!

Download Link : DR Release 5 (CURRENT)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/57cy99wr ... 5.zip/file

Return to “Gameplay Mods”