[WIP] AIM: Make Every Shot Count

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Tango

Re: [WIP] AIM: Make Every Shot Count

Post by Tango »

this sounds cool as hell mate, excited to try it out!
yaldabaoth

Post by yaldabaoth »

I borrowed a friends laptop with Windows for an hour and tested out the versions between 4.1 and 3.4 (default settings).
I noticed these two flaws:
->The "design choice" of having the menu up to the left was bad because it's barely readable on lower resolutions.
->In Earn It, the player gets punished sometimes even though he hit all the shots.

This will be fixed by next version, but most important:
I did not encounter any error like not spawning with the gun or the mod not working, I couldn't replicate any of the things people mentioned.
So I'm baffled. From my current experience this mod supports the latest version of Zdoom and GZDoom 3.4 and above.

If you notice this error, make sure you have no other mods loaded (also not in autoload) and try again.
I'd like to fix any mistakes that inhibit the mod from running properly.
EddieMann

Post by EddieMann »

I'm using the most recent version of GZDoom, and I still don't spawn with any gun, nor can I cheat one in. Perhaps it doesn't clash well with other autoloaded mods?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”