Lt. Typhon v5: massive guns

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Lt. Typhon v5: massive guns

Postby IDKrisis » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:00 pm

I recently tried this with a wad called Jenesis. I was enjoying myself right up until map 26, which ended suddenly a few seconds after entering, moving me on to the next level as if I had just reached the exit. This only occurs if the Lt. Typhon mod is active and it always happens within the same fixed period of time. When played normally, the level ends a few seconds after the exit elevator has been activated. Any idea what might be causing this?
IDKrisis
Dreaming in Pixels

Postby Skelegant » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:13 pm

Sounds like a voodoo doll exit, I haven't run into that error with other voodoo doll exit maps before, so I'll check out how Jenesis works and add any fixes to the update list :)
Skelegant

Postby Blackgrowl » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:21 am

I must say, Munchy the Cacorugrat is just so adorable, even his name is (Cacorugrat) that sometimes I wonder if I'd rather have two cats or a cacorugrat.
Can I have all three?
Blackgrowl

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Skelegant » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:25 am

A cacorugrat in the hand is worth two cats in the bush :D
Skelegant

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods