*-[Onna Shinkan - New Version Fix Bugs - 3/01/20 ]-*

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Stumpy

Re: Priestess Companion[ Goblin Slayer ] ¡Official Output!

Post by Stumpy »

Blux001 wrote:
Gideon020 wrote:Not a bad little mod, though I think that instead of attacking enemies, you could have the Priestess act as basically a portable healer and armor giver instead of attacking opponents. Even so, this was cute, and your sprite work is great.
Thank you! the work of sprites was somewhat difficult because I had to rely on a character that already existed and use it as a base to create the Priestess, she would be as support with her Shotgun Mk2, since editing the sprites to give her a cane would be more work besides that I'm just looking for this mod to be the simplest.

the one that is an assistant in terms of curator and the granting of armor would make a cheat, not to mention that it would add more things like buttons to call her to give you life or armor ... what I'm looking for is that it be more realistic and simple ...
just like this but good idea
you can consider that a cheat, OR you can have her give you armor, and health on demand, IF she has picked them up beforehand additionally, you can also have it so that she is the ONLY way to heal the player. like she can heal herself. but she can only heal herself so long with limited resources available (as an example: max health pickup for reserve so you can heal on demand is around %200). another option you can possibly opt for is that her only source of damage is a dinky cane that does minimal damage other than that. cute mod. great sprite work and choice of voice set for her
Gollgagh

Post by Gollgagh »

The new version really gets in the way now.

I've blown myself up a bunch of times backpedalling and firing rockets, and her teleporting right on top of you and being blocking impedes dodge ability.
RastaManGames
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by RastaManGames »

It's is not forbidden to make custom sprites and sounds for this mod just to entertain myself? :oops:
NTSM
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by NTSM »

Nice Mod. ^^
I give it a chance. (y)
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Gollgagh wrote:The new version really gets in the way now.

I've blown myself up a bunch of times backpedalling and firing rockets, and her teleporting right on top of you and being blocking impedes dodge ability.
I regret if it is usually an annoyance but I try to give new partner method like games to RE, GTA, Etc .. in friends only shot that she will never die ..

But her new version is coming!, One where it is triggered for people who use Tactical mode and that she can distract enemies ..

Or the not Shootable, where every bullet must cross it, that if in certain maps or mods it will become solid due to problems in those maps as Hell Core v2.0, in a certain map it is solid and does not let pass but even so it will not be a wall for the bullets ..
also in that version no longer distracts enemies .. as a disadvantage because it is not shootable ..

Bullets such as rockets and plasma no longer hurt her and successfully cross Onna, which is now called Onna Shinkan instead of Priestess xD
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

RastaManGames wrote:It's is not forbidden to make custom sprites and sounds for this mod just to entertain myself? :oops:
I was more specific that I did not understand ..
I create the sprites from 0 as a base in a companion that comes out in the BrothersInArms mod ..

and the sounds have been changed to a Japanese voice although I'm still looking to base myself on ..

But if I understand what you said well ... that I think about it ... I hope I do not give you pleasure in some way that I do not want to devise ... without offending
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

you can consider that a cheat, OR you can have her give you armor, and health on demand, IF she has picked them up beforehand additionally, you can also have it so that she is the ONLY way to heal the player. like she can heal herself. but she can only heal herself so long with limited resources available (as an example: max health pickup for reserve so you can heal on demand is around %200). another option you can possibly opt for is that her only source of damage is a dinky cane that does minimal damage other than that. cute mod. great sprite work and choice of voice set for her
Honestly no .. There is a partner called mod "Ralsei" who does the healing and believe me I see a 666% overrated method .. If I added the cure she would give the player the Win in all his adventure with her. So it would make a hack too bad, it is better to play the basic DOOM theme, your life and armor get as ammunition.

What you say that she keeps all inventory you find is something more advanced and would no longer be a simple bot in code .. I would be creating a player in itself and I'm not good in advanced code, mine is usually music mods and HUDs like fixing a simple mod, creating simple sprites like Onna's ..

The thanks I give is to Momopate for the code, I made the sprites and a few changes of voice sound in the version that is coming as new shotgun sound, and momopate helped me with the code and fix in certain bugs that had its code like the aforementioned blood bath, or that sometimes she was watching an enemy only (although that is not easy since she chooses an enemy and focuses until killing him) and if there is an enemy with ghost mode she ignores him 100% even though whether shootable ..
It depends on the mod to use with it.
Blux001

Re: *-[Onna Shinkan Companion! - New Version Official Output

Post by Blux001 »

New Version has been released to give more experience of game, what do you expect? Go for the new version with sound improvements and with the realistic version or not shootable, The link is on the first page of this post.
Blux001

Re: *-[Onna Shinkan Companion! - New Version Official Output

Post by Blux001 »

Works now on GZD 3.0 version for GZDoom.apk & GZDoom 3.7 for stable version.
Blux001

Re: *-[Onna Shinkan - New Version Fix Bugs - GZD ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

New Version ! Bugs Fixed!
- Onna does not become solid on certain maps.
- AI / Behavior Improvement
- Onna will look for a new Objective every time the player teleports her to her position [In that case it is to make her lose sight of the player].
- New shotgun sound [Halo]

Go to get a New Fix Version!!

Return to “Gameplay Mods”