DoomKrakken's Monster Randomizer [v5a] (21-12-19)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: DoomKrakken's Monster Randomizer [v5a] (21-12-19)

Postby theroguemonk » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:14 am

how do i kill all the ghosts
theroguemonk
Banned User

Github ID: monk
Operating System: Other OS Not Listed Here
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Zeratoth » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:00 am

Im getting over 100 errors trying to run the guncaster compatibility patch with guncaster. no other mods, GZDoom freshly updated.

Weirdly, just the regular randomizer WITHOUT the compatibility patch works fine with guncaster and several other things I run (texture packs, etc).
Zeratoth

Postby BradmanX » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:46 am

Zeratoth wrote:Im getting over 100 errors trying to run the guncaster compatibility patch with guncaster. no other mods, GZDoom freshly updated.

Weirdly, just the regular randomizer WITHOUT the compatibility patch works fine with guncaster and several other things I run (texture packs, etc).

The compat. patch is probably out of date for the current GC version.
BradmanX

Postby baddude1337 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:57 am

Zeratoth wrote:Im getting over 100 errors trying to run the guncaster compatibility patch with guncaster. no other mods, GZDoom freshly updated.

Just tried it on my end and all working fine with GZDoom 4.3.3, and I use a bunch of other random mods too. I load up the mods by using the autoload in the GZDoom INI file.

What is the load order you have for them? My order is below:

Guncaster Main
Guncaster Addon
Guncaster Weapons Shop
Monster Pack
Monster Pack patch
baddude1337

Postby Dutchygamer » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:25 pm

Might well be. I haven't tested the compatibility patch with the latest GC release, and knowing PillowBlaster and his crew they prolly have modified some things again on which the compatibility patch relies. I'll make a note to check if the patch still works with the latest GC release. If not, I'll fix what is broken for now :)
Dutchygamer

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods