White Steel: O Doom Mod Weapons

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Whitestellar

White Steel: O Doom Mod Weapons

Post by Whitestellar »

Needless to say, i'm kinda scary to post this, because is my very first mod and i don't know how people react at "not perfect" mods heh

So, let me begin

This mod i call White Steel, it's about a Lion Spirit who's retrive the Hell's Forge Weapon and uleash the power of those in the most ridiculous and broken form i can think
For better or worst, it's just a Gun Replacement i made, burned a week in it and most of the time lost in tutorials and things like that

If you need some Screenshots, here:
Spoiler:
The Weapons Included:
Spoiler:
I've tried to reach a goof fell for them... and ammunition? Not needed, after, hell is powering then up

Please, give it a go, leave some feedback, i wish some time in the future remake this mod to a more... HD feel? Dunno man

Da link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkza92grm ... l.rar/file

And some credits:
Spoiler:
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: White Steel: O Doom Mod Weapons

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your first release! Downloading this for future feedback :)
elCreyo
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian 12/Windows 10

Post by elCreyo »

I just played it. It sure is broken, ha. Recently, I tried to make my own mod and I know it's not that easy when you're a beginner. I'm pretty sure it's quite good for the first release, so keep it up.
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

Slot Six weapon has too high of a blast radius to be used on anything but the most open of maps even with the invulnerability due to how ludicrous the knockback is, sprites are colorful but you'll need to work on perspective as without crosshairs it throws off aiming. Chainsaw pickup seems to do nothing, and minigun while effective feels less like a minigun and more just a random spray of hitscans.

All in all, solid effort and I look forward to the extra polish this mod deserves.
Whitestellar

Post by Whitestellar »

Gideon020 wrote:Slot Six weapon has too high of a blast radius to be used on anything but the most open of maps even with the invulnerability due to how ludicrous the knockback is, sprites are colorful but you'll need to work on perspective as without crosshairs it throws off aiming. Chainsaw pickup seems to do nothing, and minigun while effective feels less like a minigun and more just a random spray of hitscans.

All in all, solid effort and I look forward to the extra polish this mod deserves.
The ideia of the OLD ONE is to be this ludicrous, in a weapon pack this powerfull, how i gonna top it all with a BFG tipe class?
Yes, the perspective is a giant problem, it was kinda hard to 'hit' the mark, but i'm gonna fix it
Chainsaw is where my ideias fail a bit, but i'm gonna will do something cool with it
And the minigun is a .12 gauge loaded minigun, imagine if you pickup a Combat Shotgun and make it full automatic, them strap another 3 in it, and voalá!
But thanks for the Feedback
I just played it. It sure is broken, ha. Recently, I tried to make my own mod and I know it's not that easy when you're a beginner. I'm pretty sure it's quite good for the first release, so keep it up.
Thanks a lot, i feel so happy to head that
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your first release! Downloading this for future feedback
Hope you like it!

Return to “Gameplay Mods”