Taggart Difficulty Mod v1.9.7. Released

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Clausewitz

Taggart Difficulty Mod v1.9.7. Released

Post by Clausewitz »

Version 1.9.7 Released!

I know it's been a while, guys (three damn years), but I've had quite a lot of life happen. I've got a new profile because, long story short, I had to get a new email and shut down the old one. Rest assured, I'm the original author of the mod. I finally found some time to revisit this thing and I've got a new version out for you guys. I've got quite a bit of sprite work I want to do yet, like getting SBrightmaps integrated (and making new ones for the new monsters), but all of the gameplay changes are made. See the features spiler for those. I added a "cast of characters" thing to the end of Icon of Sin, like the original one, but added all of my random variants and replacements (I thought that was a nice touch, threw some nostalgia in there). See the "Bestiary" spoiler for the complete listing, and screenshots, of the complete list of added/changed monsters in the mod. Anyway, enough oratory. Enjoy, ladies and gents!

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6zuxfp34u ... 7.pk3/file

Full Feature List:
Spoiler:
Modded Members of the Bestiary:
Spoiler:
You can consider some of the above screenshots to be a work in progress, placeholders until I've caught up on all of my sprite work and figured out the final look and style of everything.

Until then, as always, have fun and constructive criticism is appreciated.
Mackery

Re: Taggart Difficulty Mod v1.9.7. Released

Post by Mackery »

I really like this so far. Any plans on updates?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”