Single player GZDoom.
- Automap Markers
* Footsteps: display visited places
* Fade with time
* Configurable looks: footsteps/arrow/point
* Configurable lifetime and generation period
* Use markers (via binded key)
* A Sign can be placed to leave a note on level (use Sign to read the note)
* Three kinds: wooden/metal/transparent to fit level theme
* Can be configured to be indestructible or not
* Present on automap
* Can be displayed on compass
* Can be thrown (useful for testing teleports)
* Shows view direction
* Can show pointers for switches (only if close)
* Different styles, sizes, and width
- Area Names
* A Sign can be configured to create custom area with name
- Helper items
* Reveal map on level start
* Reveal map when it is mostly explored
* Give scanner on map revealing
* Entryway Translocator (teleport to start)
* SpaceTunnelingDevice (temporary noclip)
* Colored messages for keys and doors (Doom, Heretic, Hexen)
* Grid coordinates
* Exploration status
* Display locked door status
* Custom automap arrow
* Displaying map name on level start
* Moving speed
* Auto use (doors, switches)
* Backtrack key
- all GZDoom developers for GZDoom.
- Doom community for thousands of maps to play.
- ramon.dexter for testing and feature suggestions.
- ShockwaveS08 for bug reports and feature suggestions.
- Clifford21 for feature suggestions.
- Cyanide for feature suggestions.
- Enjay for testing, bug reports, and feature suggestions.
- mrtaterz for feature suggestions.
- ImJezze for new features (see below) and code cleanup.
- Accensus for new sign design and sprites and bug reports.
- Entryway Translocator and Space Tunneling Device graphics: Freedoom.
Copyright © 2001-2017 Contributors to the Freedoom project. All rights reserved.
- "Doom" style for compass grahpics: id Software.
- ImJezze: 'Pixel' style for compass, 'Doom' compass pointer style, and wide mode.
- Accensus for all the frankenspriting.
- cc4-tex for the textures used as base for signs.
- Russian Overkill for the hover sign's thrusters. Taken from the shield sprites.
Any kind of feedback is highly appreciated. Feel free to suggest features, options, and new ideas how to make navigation easier.
Spoiler: Note for map makers
Spoiler: You may also like other navigation-related mods made by other authors:This mod is a part of m8f's toolbox.