Rebel Rumble V.1.6: Everlasting Battle Vigilance

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Rebel Rumble V.1.6: Everlasting Battle Vigilance

Postby Captain J » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:37 am

Breaking news! So i just played Rebel Rumble for a Hour ago and i wasn't so satisfied with the present stuff this mod has. Especially Arbalests Spamming their projectiles and Civilians Screaming for Help... CONSTANTLY. I'm sure you fellas also had the same pain. But worry not! I just fixed some of the major problems. And here are the Changes;
Code: Select allExpand view
- Increased Striker's Spotting Range and Marker effect, so you can predict where to Mark the Spot!

- Corrected some Misreading Pickup Messages. Like Lovebird Tag and Necochet.

- Increased Movie-Star Rifle's Rate of Fire. FINALLY.

- Increased SPAM Mines' Blast Radius

- Assailant's Grey Homing Missiles will 100% Hurt you when they directly hits you.

- Heavily nerfed Arbalest. I just couldn't stand against them Spamming Projectiles...

- Marksman's Projectile Position lowered because they don't do Jack Crap above the Ceiling.

- Double Crusher's Hitscan Attack does not kill Civilians anymore.

- Butaneer plays some pain sounds when get hit.

- Fixed Big Lardy's Problem where he only does Primary Fire after sending the Lader Reinforcement. Now he does extra attacks as intended.

- Nerfed Revoltte's Power Bomb Severely, but now its pallets spawn properly, does better job clearing the crowd.

- Slightly Decreased Sprayshot's Projectile Spread. Because you mostly cannot make direct hits from mid-range.

- The Hostages will talk less. FINALLY(1.5).

- Resisto's Power Bomb Flame will travel extra further.

- Increased Cavalry's Attacking Chance.
And however if you don't the changes, you can download the previous version of the mod and so the recent version at the First Page. Thanks for reading and have fun!
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Facínora » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 am

I played Rebel Rumble to make this video and I loved it so much. It really feels like a shmup with a first person perspective. And I thought Netronian Chaos was awesome enough...
Facínora

Discord: Facínora#4014
Twitch ID: facinoragr

Postby Captain J » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:48 pm

I'll be check out your video. Thanks for playing and liking my humble mod!☆
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods