Samsara: Extra Heroes (Version C2) + ExMixer (0.81)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby batos2 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 am

S_Andrew_S wrote:No GZDoom version will run any public release. And you need Skulltag actors for Zandronum, run that first in your oder.


Well, I did it that Ex Mixer and it also works regularly in Zandronum 3.0 :)

You know what? Now I feel obsessed with Ex Mixer, I would like this single mod to work in GZDoom. :lol:
Do you even know when you will make a version for last GZDoom? I want to use it but without the need of Samsara EX.
batos2
 
Joined: 13 Jan 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby S_Andrew_S » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 am

batos2 wrote:
S_Andrew_S wrote:No GZDoom version will run any public release. And you need Skulltag actors for Zandronum, run that first in your oder.


Well, I did it that Ex Mixer and it also works regularly in Zandronum 3.0 :)

You know what? Now I feel obsessed with Ex Mixer, I would like this single mod to work in GZDoom. :lol:
Do you even know when you will make a version for last GZDoom? I want to use it but without the need of Samsara EX.


It will work with GZDoom, but you will need atleast 2.1 I think, since it uses some Zandronum backports. But I use 3.5 atm for GZDoom, I just haven't gotten around to downloading 3.7 yet.
User avatar
S_Andrew_S
 
Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Location: USA

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby Assassin of Purity » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Can't wait for GZDoom compatibility. :)
Assassin of Purity
 
Joined: 10 May 2018
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 32-bit
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby Apaul27 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:06 pm

Assassin of Purity wrote:Can't wait for GZDoom compatibility. :)

Me too! :)
User avatar
Apaul27
Half Man, Half Machine, All Furry!
 
Joined: 26 Nov 2017
Location: Fighting some cats in the planet "Wool Ball", with Scott & Rebecca
Discord: Apaul27#6041
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby batos2 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Why when I choose each character starts with 1% of HP? :?:

Is not there something I can do to get you started with 100% HP?
batos2
 
Joined: 13 Jan 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby wildweasel » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:13 pm

batos2 wrote:Why when I choose each character starts with 1% of HP? :?:

Is not there something I can do to get you started with 100% HP?

What difficulty setting are you using? Is there a mod option set that wasn't before?
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby S_Andrew_S » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:42 pm

batos2 wrote:Why when I choose each character starts with 1% of HP? :?:

Is not there something I can do to get you started with 100% HP?


Yeah, that's weird, I'm gonna need a lot more information than that because I've never heard that one happening before.
User avatar
S_Andrew_S
 
Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Location: USA

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby PixelWAD » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:08 pm

The last few posts sounds a bit confusing.
Is there any Samsara version working under gzDoom?
PixelWAD
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2018

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby S_Andrew_S » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 pm

PixelWAD wrote:The last few posts sounds a bit confusing.
Is there any Samsara version working under gzDoom?


There is if you just run Samsara 0.3666. Extra Heroes will not publicly run on GZDoom yet.
User avatar
S_Andrew_S
 
Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Location: USA

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby Valcien » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:10 pm

Hi total noob here. Sorry if this was answered somewhere else.

I keep getting the error "10 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts". Here's my versions and ordering;

ZDL 3-1.0 (Doom Launcher)
IWAD: Doom II v1.9
Port: Zandronum 3.0

skulltag_actors.pk3
skulltag_data_126.pk3
samsara-v0.31-beta.pk3
samsara_ex-hb3.pk3
sm-exfix26.pk3
exmixer-v0.72.pk3

Thank you to the author for making this great addon. Now if only I could play it with non-standard enemies! Any help would be appreciated.
Valcien
 
Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby BFG » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:37 am

it might be a case of moving Exmixer up higher in the load order.
I used Zandronum 3.1 Alpha.
User avatar
BFG
 
Joined: 17 Feb 2015
Location: Germany

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby Valcien » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:19 am

What pk3s, source port, and load order would allow me to play Samsara + Extra Heroes + ExMixer? Thanks again.
Valcien
 
Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby gm_construct » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:43 am

i tried running the file with samsara
this is what i got:

Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 218:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 224:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 230:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup1' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup2' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup_Heretic' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup_Hexen' more than once.

Execution could not continue.

3 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts
gm_construct
 
Joined: 11 Apr 2019
Discord: 5666

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby Assassin of Purity » Sun May 05, 2019 6:33 am

gm_construct wrote:i tried running the file with samsara
this is what i got:

Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 218:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 224:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 230:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup1' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup2' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup_Heretic' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup_Hexen' more than once.

Execution could not continue.

3 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts

Were you using GZDoom?
Assassin of Purity
 
Joined: 10 May 2018
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 32-bit
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: [WIP] Samsara: Extra Heroes + ExMixer

Postby Beezle » Sun May 05, 2019 8:32 am

gm_construct wrote:i tried running the file with samsara
this is what i got:

Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 218:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 224:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Script error, "samsara_ex-hb3.pk3:decorate/core/health2.dec" line 230:
Unknown identifier 'ARMOR_MEGASPHERE'
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup1' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup2' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup_Heretic' more than once.
Tried to register class 'SamsaraUniquePickup_Hexen' more than once.

Execution could not continue.

3 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts

Yeah I had this problem with EVERYTHING I loaded Samsara and ExMixer with, nothing would work, then I searched Zandronum forums and found out that it requires SkullContent. Load Samsara 0.31 beta, Extra Heroes, and ExMixer with SkulltagContent 3.0 beta with Zandronum 3.0 and it should work. I loaded SkulltagContent 1st, that might be the wrong place in the load order but it worked for me. This is the only mod I've ever seen the red error messages with hehe. Btw, who's Insomniac Jack? There's a few heroes I don't recognize.
Beezle
 
Joined: 16 Aug 2018
Discord: #8423

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests