Speed Demon

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Speed Demon

Post by Skelegant »

It'd be interesting making BFG technique equivalents of the regular weapons :D What if the running was restricted to one weapon (maybe the chainsaw) and the rest of the weapons functioned as normal?
MaxRideWizardLord

Post by MaxRideWizardLord »

Skelegant wrote:It'd be interesting making BFG technique equivalents of the regular weapons :D What if the running was restricted to one weapon (maybe the chainsaw) and the rest of the weapons functioned as normal?
Not that I want the BFG attacks be as forcefully balanced in power AS regular weapons, though; just that there would be more in total different BFG attacks, some might be weaker and some might be stronger than the other, like throwing small bfg balls would be pistol replacement, deadly lightning constant beam of rail for chaingun and instakilling flamethrower for plasmarifle, or whatever you'd prefer. Like As for the running, at first I thought it would be nice to have this special ability stick to R button or quadruple fire button so you could do it regardless of "weapon" you choose, but what if each weapon replacement, along with it's additions of unique and powerful attacks, adds an extra power to it? :o Like teleporting, going nuke on hit, having ability to transform in to a BFG ball, etc?
MisterPhantom

Post by MisterPhantom »

is she like a Waifu version of the BFG gun
Skelegant

Post by Skelegant »

MisterPhantom wrote:is she like a Waifu version of the BFG gun
No dumbass she's like a Doom version of Livewire or any other energy-based superhero :D If you want a BFG girlfriend just stick with the actual gun like comic doomguy does lol
MaxRideWizardLord wrote:
Spoiler:
Interesting ideas :)
MaxRideWizardLord

Post by MaxRideWizardLord »

Skelegant wrote:
MaxRideWizardLord wrote:
Spoiler:
Interesting ideas :)
I'm glad you find my suggestions interesting, but I REALLY hope that this project is not dead...
ThrashfanBert1994

Post by ThrashfanBert1994 »

her curves got my mehcanix running, good mod and gaw darn heheh~
Skelegant

Post by Skelegant »

MaxRideWizardLord wrote: I'm glad you find my suggestions interesting, but I REALLY hope that this project is not dead...
Nope, I've just been busy with other projects (nun with a gun, doom mower ect) plus I haven't felt inspired to work on this for a while. There will be an update sometime in the near future cuz this mod has too much potential to leave as is :D

Return to “Gameplay Mods”