[WIP] PyWeaponWheel v0.3 - Universal weapon wheel!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [WIP] PyWeaponWheel v0.3 - Universal weapon wheel!

Postby Captain J » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 am

Eyup. It works like a charm on each games and mods you mentioned. Even Netronian Chaos! Not a Shameless advertisement here. But just saying that my mod even works with this addon. It's absolutely convenient!

However, the one gripe i've got is that the rotating sound effect gets me all the time. It can be quite loud. Hope i can turn it of manually in the future.
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: [WIP] PyWeaponWheel v0.3 - Universal weapon wheel!

Postby Bodhisattva » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 am

Just a little observation: in DRLA, if you press the Drop Item key once and then change weapons using the wheel, the key becomes inactive and you can't drop any of your weapons until the beginning of the next level.

UPD: Hmm... Looks like it sometimes happens even without pressing the key. Just open the wheel, and voila — you can't drop weapons anymore. Weird.
Bodhisattva

Operating System: Windows Vista/7 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods