Guncaster Vindicated 3.3.5

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Guncaster Vindicated 3.3.4

Postby skdursh » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:50 pm

Is there a chance we could get a toggle option to disable footsteps? I'm not sure if there are others that feel like this, but I am incredibly irritated by having to listen to stompstompstompstomp the whole time whenever I play with this mod (or Guncaster proper). It would be high up there on the list of my favorite gameplay mods if only there were a way to cut the stomping out.
skdursh

Postby Rowsol » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:22 pm

I can see how that would be a problem. I agree that an option would be nice but here's how you can fix it in the meantime.
Delete the sound file DRAGSTEP from the mod.
Rowsol

Postby skdursh » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:32 pm

Rowsol wrote:I can see how that would be a problem. I agree that an option would be nice but here's how you can fix it in the meantime.
Delete the sound file DRAGSTEP from the mod.

Thanks for the tip! I will do that.
skdursh

Postby AvzinElkein » Fri May 01, 2020 10:47 am

At least this one works fine with Deathkings, unlike regular Guncaster.
AvzinElkein

Discord: AvzinReborn#9162
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)

Re: Guncaster Vindicated 3.3.5 Pirate Doom bug

Postby ObroTheEpic » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:18 pm

I'm getting a glitch in the fourth level of pirate doom when using this mod. You can not exit the level once you reach it and try to activate it.
ObroTheEpic

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 32-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Guncaster Vindicated 3.3.5

Postby minionmaster1 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:50 am

I'm having an issue using the latest version of vindicated and GZDoom where i cannot perform an air ground pound thingy, rarely it just happens though. I can still do the stomp attack whenever it is available, so it's not a keybind issue.
Picking up explosive barrels also became a little bit harder with the most recent version of GZDoom, sometimes ill hit the use button multiple times infront of a barrel before it finally picks it up. Is there some new option im unaware of? Any help would be appreciated.
minionmaster1

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods