Zagemod (v1.4 RELEASED, Page 17)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Zagemod (v1.4 RELEASED, Page 17)

Postby silentzora » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:45 am

Dwailing wrote:Suggestion, is there any chance you could implement a cvar for the amount of health/armor a health/armor boost provides? I feel like in some wads the default 5 is too high, and I've noticed when playing through Base Ganymede Complete that since it increases the armor boost effect to 5 as well I end up getting 25 armor per armor boost, which is... excessive, lol.

I'm implementing this feature now, and it will be available in the next release.
silentzora
Dead from the neck up. Also dead from the neck down.

Discord: silentzorah#1233

Postby Dwailing » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:59 pm

silentzora wrote:
Dwailing wrote:Suggestion, is there any chance you could implement a cvar for the amount of health/armor a health/armor boost provides? I feel like in some wads the default 5 is too high, and I've noticed when playing through Base Ganymede Complete that since it increases the armor boost effect to 5 as well I end up getting 25 armor per armor boost, which is... excessive, lol.

I'm implementing this feature now, and it will be available in the next release.

Fantastic, glad to hear it! BTW, I just got done playing through Dimension of the Boomed with Quakeguy and it was friggin' great.
Dwailing

Discord: 5896
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Postby TheDeathIncarnate76 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:26 pm

Cool and badass Mod, I've played it before (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ
I just love everything in it :thumb:
Needs more overhaul, Have great Gameplay mechanics ^‿^ :chaingun:
TheDeathIncarnate76

Discord: _Abo-Alsoof_#7262
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 32-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods