[Addons] Potetobloke's SUAB Addons (10/29/18 ) NEW WEAPONS!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
potetobloke
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

[Addons] Potetobloke's SUAB Addons (10/29/18 ) NEW WEAPONS!

Post by potetobloke »

Want a bit more stuff and improvements in SUAB? Well look no further and here are some addons that will probably help you!

But first, you need these three files. Shut Up And Bleed (duh),Captain J's Shut Up And Get Fixed (For some reason) and the other main file, Shut Up And Bleed Plus (Download Link below).

NOTE: SUAB Plus also makes the Minigun spawn in the BFG 9000 slot.
Also, the Tranq-rifle will not spawn yet because the weapon itself is still somewhat buggy.

SUAB Plus main file Download

Now finally, the addons!
Extra Weapons Patch
  • This adds the removed weapons such as the Tranquilizer Gun, Golden Luger and the "Flesh Machine".
Download

M60 Patch
  • This swaps out the existing Minigun with the M60, also spawns in the BFG 9000 slot.
Download

M4A1 Patch
  • This swaps out the existing Rail Rifle with the M4A1, also spawns in the Plasma Rifle slot.
    (The file says it's an M16 because I wasn't bothered to change the name)

Download

Automatic SPAS-12 Patch
  • Self explanatory.
Download

M202 FLASH Patch
  • Swaps out the FIM-92 Stinger with the M202 FLASH, more explosions! (And it's incendiary like the real thing!)
Download

Ithaca M37 Patch
  • Swaps out the SPAS-12 with the Ithaca 37, higher capacity, higher damage but slower firing speed.
Download

Browning Auto 5 Patch
  • Adds the Browning Auto-5, season them with lead! ,spawns in the SSG slot. (Meant to be paired with the Ithaca M37 because of the high damage)
Download

Glock 18 FA Patch
  • Replaces the VP-70 with the Glock 18 FA, Full-Auto goodness!
Download

Single GL Projectile
  • Replaces the L1's multi projectile shot with a single projectile.
Download

Chainsaw Patch
  • Replaces the pipe with the Chainsaw! Do I need an explanation?
Download

Screenshots
Spoiler: Very huge images
Credits
Spoiler:
Last edited by potetobloke on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Blue Shadow

Re: [Addons] Potetobloke's Various SUAB Addons

Post by Blue Shadow »

potetobloke wrote:Very huge images
Scale them down or turn them into direct links.
YukesVonFaust

Post by YukesVonFaust »

This is an honor to use these sprites. thanks. ;)
potetobloke

Post by potetobloke »

Blue Shadow wrote: Scale them down or turn them into direct links.
Thank you for informing me, I turned them into direct links instead
YukesVonFaust wrote:This is an honor to use these sprites. thanks. ;)
You're welcome, they were really good sprites! :)
-Ghost-

Post by -Ghost- »

Cool idea! This is one of my favorite mods, so the more content for it the better! Any plans for other stuff for it?
potetobloke

Post by potetobloke »

-Ghost- wrote:Cool idea! This is one of my favorite mods, so the more content for it the better! Any plans for other stuff for it?
Thank you for asking! Probably a generic double-barreled shotgun to replace the SPAS-12, and a replacement for the Penn Arms L1, the Milkor MGL-140, although I'm not sure how to balance it.
Deii

Post by Deii »

I've been playing SUAB with the add-ons for the past couple of days and I must say that they do add to the charm of the mod quite a bit. I'd maybe suggest a visual patch for the railgun-that-looks-like-an-M16 if you'd ever feel so generous - that's one of the things I do have a gripe with in SUAB. :)
YukesVonFaust

Post by YukesVonFaust »

also, will you ever add the H&K MC51 to replace the Calico M110-S, and the M202 FLASH to replace the Stinger (4 rockets, less damage than the Stinger)?
potetobloke

Post by potetobloke »

YukesVonFaust wrote:also, will you ever add the H&K MC51 to replace the Calico M110-S, and the M202 FLASH to replace the Stinger (4 rockets, less damage than the Stinger)?
I could do the M202 Flash but, the problem is I would also need reload sprites (Even just the huge magazine thing of it would be fine)

EDIT: I'll probably do the H&K MC51 but, the balance could be off due to it's firepower because of how early you could get it.
(Although since I did the automatic SPAS-12 patch which made it a behemoth of a firearm, as might as well do it)
Deii wrote:I've been playing SUAB with the add-ons for the past couple of days and I must say that they do add to the charm of the mod quite a bit. I'd maybe suggest a visual patch for the railgun-that-looks-like-an-M16 if you'd ever feel so generous - that's one of the things I do have a gripe with in SUAB. :)
Yeah sure, I'll do it right now, because it's really strange seeing an M16 firing out plasma stuff.
-Ghost-

Post by -Ghost- »

I actually wouldn't mind a replacement for the Calico either. It's a cool gun, but the reload is weird and there's kind of a delay on shooting with it that's annoying.
Jayrassic Park

Post by Jayrassic Park »

potetobloke wrote:
YukesVonFaust wrote:also, will you ever add the H&K MC51 to replace the Calico M110-S, and the M202 FLASH to replace the Stinger (4 rockets, less damage than the Stinger)?
I could do the M202 Flash but, the problem is I would also need reload sprites (Even just the huge magazine thing of it would be fine)
You could sprite-ize the FLASH-alike from UT2004 Ballistic Weapons (the only game I can think of with M202 first person reload anims), but not only does it require another game, it's... well, it's sprite edotkng. :v
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Sorry for the useless bump. But i think i need to say that this pack of add ons just make the game more awesome than it is. The M16 saved my ass a lot more than the Railgun.

I am eager to see what else you are up to, and you made me want to play SUAB once again.

As for a small nitpicks, the M16 cartdriges don't play any sound on pickup, at least here.
[EDIT]: Player doesn't start with Golden Luger reload.

And here's a alternate sprite for the Gold Luger, in case you want it.
lugergold1.png
lugergold1.png (6.78 KiB) Viewed 3893 times
Thanks once more!
-Ghost-

Post by -Ghost- »

potetobloke wrote:
-Ghost- wrote:Cool idea! This is one of my favorite mods, so the more content for it the better! Any plans for other stuff for it?
Thank you for asking! Probably a generic double-barreled shotgun to replace the SPAS-12, and a replacement for the Penn Arms L1, the Milkor MGL-140, although I'm not sure how to balance it.
A double barrel shotgun as an extra to fill that super shotgun slot would be nice. I think the SPAS is good as is, but having something harder hitting for enemies like the cacos or pinky replacements would help.
potetobloke

Re: [Addons] Potetobloke's SUAB Addons (10/29/18 ) NEW GUNS!

Post by potetobloke »

Hello everyone!

I decided to make a few more addons since it's almost Halloween, and those addons being NEW WEAPONS! :D

NEW WEAPONS:
  • M202 FLASH
    Chainsaw
    Ithaca M37
    Browning Auto-5
Oh yeah, please re-download all previously downloaded addons, since I tweaked them. (Mostly the main file)
Spoiler: Changes for previous addons
Have a great day (or night)!
Nems
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [Addons] Potetobloke's SUAB Addons (10/29/18 ) NEW WEAPO

Post by Nems »

:D

Been meaning to give SUAB another go for a while now so this is the perfect opportunity to jump back in. New weapons are always a good thing. <3

Return to “Gameplay Mods”