Lambda - Another small fix (Jun/01/2021)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Lambda - Another small fix (April/05/2021)

Postby ZaWarudo11 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:53 am

Are we going to get the option to use the Opposing Force gloves?
ZaWarudo11

Postby Starman the Blaziken » Mon May 31, 2021 6:22 pm

Suppose I might not know a feature or if it is something funky, but I noticing lately when playing this mod in the recent GZDoom version that I can randomly get fracture damage despite not having the fall damage flag on or going off of steep ledges ether just against walls, down or up stairs too as an example.
Edit: Nevermind, bone hurting juice gives me the ouchies. Even though it probably would be worse to have it in a stack where it might make me loose my HP instead of gain it.
Starman the Blaziken

Discord: Starman The Blaziken#2417
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Captain J » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:04 am

About the bone hurting juice, it's not really necessary to spawn that often since it's not doing a great job to keep the player alive. Wish we could deactivate it somehow, or make it extra rarer.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Starman the Blaziken » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:12 pm

Captain J wrote:About the bone hurting juice, it's not really necessary to spawn that often since it's not doing a great job to keep the player alive. Wish we could deactivate it somehow, or make it extra rarer.

Yeah I barely have been noticing it, besides that I could not tell which one it was, but also what was hurting me being that it is a smol non-glowy can that is breaking my bones.
Starman the Blaziken

Discord: Starman The Blaziken#2417
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods