Lambda: The OpFor Update - HD Pack

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Lambda: The OpFor Update - HD Pack

Postby Caligari87 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:35 am

Dunno if this helps at all, but there are a class of rifles called Pistol Caliber Carbines, and they sometimes look like an M16/AR-15 but they fire 9mm or some other pistol cartridge (often with Glock pistol magazines).

8-)
Caligari87
I'm just here for the community
User Accounts Assistant

Discord: Caligari87#3089

Postby ZikShadow » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Rifles, by definition, are just guns that have long spirally grooved barrels. It can shoot anything from the mighty .50 BMG to .22LR, but if it has one of those barrels, it counts as a rifle.

Who knows, if we want to be pedantic, we could call the HECU's MP5 custom built. 50 round mag, a grenade launcher, something that looks like a suppressor but could be handwaved as some sort of elaborate performance increasing barrel +/or compensator since it doesn't actually suppress shots, it could be very much a 9mm Assault Rifle.
ZikShadow

Postby Captain J » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:25 pm

Extra feedback:

After i spend all the ammo of Gluon Gun except just one, the firing sound never stop until i absolutely waste it all.

It seems Trip Mines are not really friendly with the lift. The lift never goes up or down.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby ghostboy1225 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:31 am

was searching for ways to add brightmaps to viewmodels when stumbling across this thread i'll have to give it a try when i play doom again.

EDIT: played it some nice just you considered asking the creator of Zmovement if you can use his mod for that quake1/goldsource movement feel?
for the green/blue armor you considered just making it a HEV charger? and just doing the one armor system instead of green/blue armor giving different protection values?
ghostboy1225

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods