[v2.1.3] Doom Incarnate: A Wolfenstein style mod

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [v2.1.3] Doom Incarnate: A Wolfenstein style mod

Postby GoldenGuard95 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm

I hope the next big update will bring the heavy cryo weapon + the better alt fire for LaserGewehr and better heavy upgrade for LKW. :)

Also the Super Shotgun still have that bugged reload animation if youll reload it by one shell.
GoldenGuard95
Turian Commando

Discord: AngaraN7#7447

Postby Haikus0258 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:14 pm

I would like an improvement for the inferno shotgun, I would like that instead of firing igneous ammunition it fired plasma projectiles similar to the plasma rifle in doom 2016.
and for the Sub-Machine Gun I would like an improvement that will eliminate the need to reload the weapon. (like a backpack for the ammo)
by the way? Do muffler improvements really affect the way you play?
Haikus0258

Operating System: Windows Vista/7 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Postby D3athStalker » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:18 am

Haikus0258 wrote:I would like an improvement for the inferno shotgun, I would like that instead of firing igneous ammunition it fired plasma projectiles similar to the plasma rifle in doom 2016.
and for the Sub-Machine Gun I would like an improvement that will eliminate the need to reload the weapon. (like a backpack for the ammo)
by the way? Do muffler improvements really affect the way you play?

I don't have a plan to change the way Inferno Shotgun works, and changing Dragon's Breath rounds with plasma rounds wouldn't make sense that much cuz the weapon is named "Inferno" (at least regarding the regular blue plasma).

Hmm, the ammo belt upgrade for the SMG doesn't sound bad at all.

And if you are talking the silencer upgrades, yes they do affect the gameplay if you wanna be stealthy, especially in maps like MAP18 in Doom 2 Reloaded.
D3athStalker
Uncharacteristic Vampire Enthusiast

Discord: D3athStalker#6969

Postby CanisLaticanis » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:58 pm

I found a bug: setting tracer lifespan to '0' no longer disables tracers correctly. (I have checked the cvar and it is in fact 0.)

If you don't want to put an update out, is there a temporary fix a user can apply if they really dislike tracers?

EDIT: It seems you have no tracers for only the first shot you fire.
CanisLaticanis

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods