[v3.1.1] Doom Incarnate: A Wolfenstein style mod

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Should I nerf fire based weapons like Dragon's Breath and Napalmkraftwerk?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:36 pm

Yes please, they're broken af
12%
Nah, they're fine
88%

Total votes: 25

Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [v1.8.1] Doom Incarnate: A Wolfenstein style mod

Post by Captain J »

Oh, also Venom Gun does not eject casings anymore. Intentional? Because i know it lags my computer when it ejected tons of them, but it was satisfying to use because of that!
Rowsol

Post by Rowsol »

In the changelog - "Removed casings from Venom Gun, increasing performance."
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Aww, what a bummer... But that's fine i guess!

EDIT: Napalmkraftwerk's Flame Projectile spawns bloodpuff when hits the enemy. I don't think that's intentional, so...
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

Hilarious little bug; on the newest devbuild this causes the binary choice options to become reversed. Yes becomes No and such.
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

Dual Shotguns doesn't reload in dual wielding mode when they have 8 shells in the chamber.
I just checked the Ammunition decorate and I found out that I forgot to change "DualInfernoMag" to 18 from 20, which causes the player to not be able to reload dual shotties if the total ammunition in shotguns is above 15.
Napalmkraftwerk's Flame Projectile spawns bloodpuff when hits the enemy. I don't think that's intentional, so...
I was experimenting with that projectile's puff (fire trails leaving on the walls) and forgot to turn BLOODSPLATTER flag off. Lol
Hilarious little bug; on the newest devbuild this causes the binary choice options to become reversed. Yes becomes No and such.
This is most likely caused by the devbuild GZDoom, hence the name "devbuild" which can be unstable. If this bug also happens with other mods, then you might wanna report the bug to the developers of GZDoom. Otherwise, I need to update my MENUDEF.
RedoLane

Post by RedoLane »

Okay, I have no complaints about this mod, and other people already mentioned what should be fixed.
I do wanna say thank you, since this is one of the best mods to boil up my jewish blood :3
That, alongside Kriegsland Enemies, is probably the most fun I had in a Doom map, and I hope you'll majorly improve it soon so people like me could enjoy it even more :)
Korell

Post by Korell »

D3athStalker wrote:
This is most likely caused by the devbuild GZDoom, hence the name "devbuild" which can be unstable. If this bug also happens with other mods, then you might wanna report the bug to the developers of GZDoom. Otherwise, I need to update my MENUDEF.
It looks like you need to update your MENUDEF. See here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62031#p1072885
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

It looks like you need to update your MENUDEF. See here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62031#p1072885
Oh OK then, that explains it...
Gadosen

Post by Gadosen »

Small bug: when you die BJ pulls up the handgun before the death animation starts
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

One thing i would love to see if you make this compatible with impietwo's Project Einherjar mod that would be awesome.
will183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win-10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by will183 »

Wish the venom gun used the same shooting and overheating sounds from RTCW for more nostaliga :(
Mackery

Post by Mackery »

Quick question, is this mod compatible with DoomKrakken's Monster Randomizer?

viewtopic.php?t=49524
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

Mackery wrote:Quick question, is this mod compatible with DoomKrakken's Monster Randomizer?

viewtopic.php?t=49524
The mod is supposed to be compatible with any monster mod that does not contain any weapons, so yeah, it should be compatible with DoomKrakken's monster randomizer as well.
Rowsol

Post by Rowsol »

I believe you forgot to boost the damage for the flamethrower. It's doing 9 for the regular attack and 5 for the upgraded black version.
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

Rowsol wrote:I believe you forgot to boost the damage for the flamethrower. It's doing 9 for the regular attack and 5 for the upgraded black version.
I just checked in, I also forgot to put velocity scale in it. Thanks for notifying.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”