[v3.1.1] Doom Incarnate: A Wolfenstein style mod

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Should I nerf fire based weapons like Dragon's Breath and Napalmkraftwerk?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:36 pm

Yes please, they're broken af
12%
Nah, they're fine
88%

Total votes: 25

Doctrine Gamer

Re: [v1.3] Doom Incarnate: A Wolfenstein style mod

Post by Doctrine Gamer »

Incredible, another mod that I'll follow to the final version. thank you.
shadstarn

Post by shadstarn »

can you please make the clothing of BJ better? it kind of intrudes and looks cartoonish to the point that it looks like he is wearing some tstrange joging pants
also i would love for the guns to have more animation?
awesome work!
where can i find enemy mod ... or can you make one?
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

shadstarn wrote:can you please make the clothing of BJ better? it kind of intrudes and looks cartoonish to the point that it looks like he is wearing some tstrange joging pants
also i would love for the guns to have more animation?
awesome work!
where can i find enemy mod ... or can you make one?
I made BJ's clothes identical to those on the cover of TNC... Blame Set Roth for the cloth design, not me (jk I'll check it out and see what I can do)

Yeah, some of the weapons feel really dull, might give them a hand.

There are plenty of monster mods out there ... Beautiful Doom Monsters, Brutal Doom Monsters, Colourful Hell, Kriegsland Enemies, Bratwurst etc.

Colourful Hell and Kriegsland are recently on the first page of the gameplay mods, you can check them out :wink:
shadstarn

Post by shadstarn »

where can i find those mods besides this place? or are they all here
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Here's Kriegsland Enemies Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctlrrm32c ... nemies.pk3

Have fun!
Doctrine Gamer

Post by Doctrine Gamer »

For a more complete experience I also recommend the Kriegsland Music Pack in the add-ons session! There are 3 Music packages.
Leaves the atmosphere closer to Wolfenstein for Doom Incarnate.
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

New Wolfenstein-style Assault Rifle later to replace sci-fi AR:
Creds: Captain J (base), chronoteeth (magazine)
erni945

Post by erni945 »

D3athStalker wrote:New Wolfenstein-style Assault Rifle later to replace sci-fi AR:

Great, I can not wait for the next version :D , do you have any plan to add sliding move?
TheLightBad96
Location: Jonathan Crimson pleased to make your acquaintance.

Post by TheLightBad96 »

D3athStalker wrote:New Wolfenstein-style Assault Rifle later to replace sci-fi AR:
Contains that fine looking automatic rifle
Spoiler:
Daaaaaamn, it's looking good. A quick question though, are you planning on replacing every single weapon sprite in the mod because if that is your intention then may I ask that the Magnum be left the way it is or at least have it replaced by a better looking Deagle?

Mind you I don't think there were any semi-automatic magnum pistols made in World War II - 1960.
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

do you have any plan to add sliding move?
I want to add ramming move from TNC, but your suggestion is also cool. The only problem is, I haven't reached that ACS-ing level yet :(
Daaaaaamn, it's looking good. A quick question though, are you planning on replacing every single weapon sprite in the mod because if that is your intention then may I ask that the Magnum be left the way it is or at least have it replaced by a better looking Deagle?

Mind you I don't think there were any semi-automatic magnum pistols made in World War II - 1960.
I don't have a clear idea about the replacement of Magnum. Maybe some kinda revolver would do, but I'd love to hear your ideas.

Speaking of revolvers, Colt Python was first introduced in 1955, but that's an American weapon :?
Maybe a German counterpart of it would do.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

D3athStalker wrote:
do you have any plan to add sliding move?
I want to add ramming move from TNC, but your suggestion is also cool. The only problem is, I haven't reached that ACS-ing level yet :(
This is also a good idea, if I knew something about it I would help you but remember also that you can ask someone else for help :wink:
TheLightBad96
Location: Jonathan Crimson pleased to make your acquaintance.

Post by TheLightBad96 »

D3athStalker wrote: I don't have a clear idea about the replacement of Magnum. Maybe some kinda revolver would do, but I'd love to hear your ideas.

Speaking of revolvers, Colt Python was first introduced in 1955, but that's an American weapon :?
Maybe a German counterpart of it would do.
That may true but Colt Python Is a Magnum Revolver. you don't really need to mind about the nationality of the weapon considering even under nazi occupation there would be some resistance faction manufacturing their own arms and ammunition. But the closest thing to the Desert Eagle or any Semi Automatic Magnum Pistol you got back in that particular era would be the AMT Automag. but even then I personally would not replace the Desert Eagle Considering the upgrade tree "Magazine Size and the Automatic Mode" would have to be changed considerably but yet again this is entirely up to you.

However I do have this really awesome idea for any improvements in the upgrade system but unfortunately I would need to crank out an animated video to explain things since If i were to do it in post it would take up so many pages. However The video can be smashed out within a week. considering that I have most of the assets ready.

Information about the AMC/AMT Automag Pistol
Spoiler:
D3athStalker

Post by D3athStalker »

erni945 wrote:This is also a good idea, if I knew something about it I would help you but remember also that you can ask someone else for help :wink:
Thanks for the suggestion, but the satisfaction multiplies when you do something on your own :mrgreen:

That may true but Colt Python Is a Magnum Revolver. you don't really need to mind about the nationality of the weapon considering even under nazi occupation there would be some resistance faction manufacturing their own arms and ammunition. But the closest thing to the Desert Eagle or any Semi Automatic Magnum Pistol you got back in that particular era would be the AMT Automag. but even then I personally would not replace the Desert Eagle Considering the upgrade tree "Magazine Size and the Automatic Mode" would have to be changed considerably but yet again this is entirely up to you.

However I do have this really awesome idea for any improvements in the upgrade system but unfortunately I would need to crank out an animated video to explain things since If i were to do it in post it would take up so many pages. However The video can be smashed out within a week. considering that I have most of the assets ready.
Thanks for the idea. I've checked the Resources section and found sprites for Automag YukesVonFaust has made. Might give that one a hand :)
erni945

Post by erni945 »

D3athStalker wrote:
erni945 wrote:This is also a good idea, if I knew something about it I would help you but remember also that you can ask someone else for help :wink:
Thanks for the suggestion, but the satisfaction multiplies when you do something on your own :mrgreen:

I understand and there is nothing for what, although I have no idea about the code, I can always do something to you if you want :wink:
BcSeed7

Post by BcSeed7 »

Holy, this is insane, instantly one of my top 3 weapons pack. Great job dude.
But i have one question, can u run it with Brutal Doom, or at least with brutal doom monsters? It seems kinda easy, even on hardest diff.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”