Page 6 of 28

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.07 [Secretary of tweaks]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:09 am
by Captain J
Hege Cactus wrote:Lum is a classic I hear but I havent watched that so id have no idea what to do with the abilities to begin with
Well finding wiki or watching few episodes might help. Anyway Lum's main characteristic is Way too optimistic. Also she's able to zap people including her loved one!
Are you Naughty or Nice?
I'd saaaay... Both! :P

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.1 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:01 pm
by Hege Cactus
Regios wrote:This mod is awesome. The uniforms currently in the game are already super awesome, can't wait to see the upcoming ones~

EDIT: Is it normal that the succubus outfit gives you no player sprite in the HUD? Because that's what is happening with my game.


No its not normal, what aspect ratio are you on?
I might've made an oversight in one of em.

Well finding wiki or watching few episodes might help. Anyway Lum's main characteristic is Way too optimistic. Also she's able to zap people including her loved one!


Wiki's are probably the easiest but eh

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.1 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 pm
by Regios
Hege Cactus wrote:No its not normal, what aspect ratio are you on?
I might've made an oversight in one of em.


I think it was one of those 1100xSomething ratios. I was playing in a different computer than the one I use at home, and using QZDoom experimental 2.1, since that computer does not have OpenGL, which makes me unable to use GZDoom. In my home computer, I play with the latest GZDoom, using 1280x720 resolution, and the sprite shows up correctly.

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.1 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 am
by Hege Cactus
Regios wrote:
Hege Cactus wrote:No its not normal, what aspect ratio are you on?
I might've made an oversight in one of em.


I think it was one of those 1100xSomething ratios. I was playing in a different computer than the one I use at home, and using QZDoom experimental 2.1, since that computer does not have OpenGL, which makes me unable to use GZDoom. In my home computer, I play with the latest GZDoom, using 1280x720 resolution, and the sprite shows up correctly.


Ah, found it. 16:10 seemed to have a typo in the SBarinfo in the succubi outfit's sprite, one too many C letters.
Fixed for next version.

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:16 am
by Hege Cactus
Update 1.11

One big update that made me release this was the fact that there was some major hitbox issues that I have now fixed.
Those hitbox issues should now make many of the effects more bareable and useable.

Other Changes;
-Schoolgirl outfit now has few more weapon effects
-Hazmat suit now has some more effects on weapons aswell
-More effects for office gear too and few other ones like the MMO

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:43 am
by Tanksy
Is there a button we can press to see the current equipped clothing's effects?

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:43 am
by Captain J
Oooh, interesting idea.

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:55 am
by Hege Cactus
Tanksy wrote:Is there a button we can press to see the current equipped clothing's effects?


Not yet
Its under works tho

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:31 am
by Hege Cactus
A little preview for an outfit that will be added along with two other outfits for the next update;

Spoiler:

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:27 am
by Captain J
That's the second biggest X i've ever seen! :O

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:12 am
by 4thcharacter
Now that outfit's a KLK tier of skimpiness.

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:51 am
by BradmanX
So, Idk if anyone has seen this or mentioned it, but I tried this on 20 Monsters Mappack and on the second level, she was stripped of her clothes as well as any extra weapons, idk if this would happen on other force pistol start mappacks, but I was wondering if you've heard of this? And if you would maybe put some sort of option for instances of this happening to perhaps circumvent it or one for making her unclothed form less anemic for these kinds of mapsets (Like I understand why it is the way it is and on a normal mapset it's not really an issue).

Edit: Also, I was using version 1.11.

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:18 pm
by Hege Cactus
BradmanX wrote:So, Idk if anyone has seen this or mentioned it, but I tried this on 20 Monsters Mappack and on the second level, she was stripped of her clothes as well as any extra weapons, idk if this would happen on other force pistol start mappacks, but I was wondering if you've heard of this? And if you would maybe put some sort of option for instances of this happening to perhaps circumvent it or one for making her unclothed form less anemic for these kinds of mapsets (Like I understand why it is the way it is and on a normal mapset it's not really an issue).

Edit: Also, I was using version 1.11.


I've experienced this myself yeah, its really annoying but not much I can do about that unfortunately.
sometimes changemap to the map in question goes through that stuff but not always


For now update time!

Version 1.2!

Two new outfits have been added;
Tactical suit and ex bikini.

Tactical suit will always spawn at infrared goggle spots with the goggles, and sometimes in other spots.
Ex bikini is a new ultra glass outfit, that has a lot of damage options!

Full Changelog:
Spoiler:

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:42 pm
by BradmanX
Hege Cactus wrote:
BradmanX wrote:So, Idk if anyone has seen this or mentioned it, but I tried this on 20 Monsters Mappack and on the second level, she was stripped of her clothes as well as any extra weapons, idk if this would happen on other force pistol start mappacks, but I was wondering if you've heard of this? And if you would maybe put some sort of option for instances of this happening to perhaps circumvent it or one for making her unclothed form less anemic for these kinds of mapsets (Like I understand why it is the way it is and on a normal mapset it's not really an issue).

Edit: Also, I was using version 1.11.


I've experienced this myself yeah, its really annoying but not much I can do about that unfortunately.
sometimes changemap to the map in question goes through that stuff but not always


For now update time!

Version 1.2!

Two new outfits have been added;
Tactical suit and ex bikini.

Tactical suit will always spawn at infrared goggle spots with the goggles, and sometimes in other spots.
Ex bikini is a new ultra glass outfit, that has a lot of damage options!

Full Changelog:
Spoiler:


Ah, that's a shame, I'll try the changemap thing if I try to play a forced pistol start mapset with this mod in the future. I mean no matter what, this mod is great and that was really the only issue I have had with it and even without the forced pistol start sets, there're still tons of sets available that'd likely work with little to no issue.

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.2 [Tactical Wear]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:41 pm
by isaacpop23
Bug thing. With newer versions, the mod somehow disables Lookspring. Of the versions I had lying around since I delete nothing, 1.07 is the last one to have it work, while 1.1 breaks it.