La Tailor Girl v1.89 Plain Black [updated march 18 2023]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: La Tailor Girl [Early Beta]

Post by Rachael »

This is kinda fun to play around with.

I do have a bug report though -

When going from a running state to a standstill state, the player flickers out of view for a frame.
Gorec

Post by Gorec »

rocket launcher(brown)doesnt consume ammo
Apeirogon

Post by Apeirogon »

Hege Cactus wrote:
notice;

This mod contains fanservice and teasy adult themes, but no real nudity(most you can see is barebutt), this is not a h mod
Bro, you sure for sure you play doom?
Screenshot_Doom_20171103_203238.png
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Apeirogon wrote:
Hege Cactus wrote:
notice;

This mod contains fanservice and teasy adult themes, but no real nudity(most you can see is barebutt), this is not a h mod
I think you kind of missed what was being said there. Yes, Cybie has a bare butt, and so does tailor girl. What Hege is talking about is there's no frontal exposed nips and bits on the player character in this mod.
Hege Cactus

Post by Hege Cactus »

Oh my, good to know people have sparked interest.
So here's my feedback.
1: Slot 8 gun does nothing, but I assume you have something planned for that.
2: This girl needs a clothing strip button in order to make better use of various armor types.
3: Grenade launcher has too long a gap between pressing the button and launching. Sprite looks like I'm handling a brown pipe than a launcher.
4: Slot 6 weapon looks like a bad sprite-rip compared to the rest of the guns.
1. Gun 8 is A WIP, it doesnt spawn for a reason. It only works with small amount of armors as it is.
2. ...There is a button for that. It's kinda pointed out a lot that you need to bind it.
3. The delay issue will be dealt with, I had some other people point out the oddities with em
4. Its gonna get a rework cause its also in angle, there's something cooking for that.
I'm guessing this mod does most of its player class stuff in ZScript, so Zandro is a no-go.
Yep, Zandro won't work. Sorry!
Mod is very interesting in its clothing concept. Enjoying very much, however I have 2 complaints/concerns. First is that the nade launcher that talks has a delay in the firing which has killed me more often then not when i'm moving forward or when enemies get too close as i fire. The second is more of a question but I'm wondering how you actually remove the kamui(Kill la Kill) armor as the game won't let me take it off but i can still get other armors while wearing it. Other than that I'm still having fun with the mod.
Also apparantly is the invincibility power gonna end?
no realy because all i hear cracks but it feels like i have the power up for eternity.
It's currently pretty long timed yeah, I am gonna shorten it once I polish it a bit more to give it better indication of "times running out!".
Its also bugged in a way that if you exit a level with it, you're stuck with it, which I am trying to fix cause, well, yeah.
I do have a bug report though -

When going from a running state to a standstill state, the player flickers out of view for a frame.
I've noticed this myself from the start.
... But I have no idea how to fix it and I wish I knew how.

rocket launcher(brown)doesnt consume ammo
Wait wha-. Oh, the alt fire doesnt. That is an oversight. Fixing.

Jack Mackerel

Post by Jack Mackerel »

Rachael wrote:
Apeirogon wrote:
Hege Cactus wrote:
notice;

I think you kind of missed what was being said there. Yes, Cybie has a bare butt, and so does tailor girl. What Hege is talking about is there's no frontal exposed nips and bits on the player character in this mod.
Apeirogon

Post by Apeirogon »

Rachael wrote:
Apeirogon wrote:
Hege Cactus wrote:
notice;

I mean "Even in original doom, in far far away 1993, when computers was big and game small, was element of nudity, so this notice was a litle silly"

And my bikini-fullplate broke apart after one hit from imp. Is this ok? Or I dont get megasphere pickup humour?
HorrorMovieRei
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by HorrorMovieRei »

Playing this together with HDoom has been quite an educational experience.
Someone64

Post by Someone64 »

Only issue with this mod right now is how it doesn't output the text it shows you on screen when you get armor to the console. So if you were focusing on something else or just can't read fast enough you're kind of screwed and won't know what the armor info text said. Also, would it be possible to make it more clear which weapons get affected by little appearance changes to weapons that are affected by armor? It would look cool if there were new parts to them or the color scheme would change a bit, etc...
SoundOfDarkness

Post by SoundOfDarkness »

Hege Cactus wrote:
I'm guessing this mod does most of its player class stuff in ZScript, so Zandro is a no-go.
Yep, Zandro won't work. Sorry!
You made the pony sad...
Image Image
insightguy

Post by insightguy »

HorrorMovieGuy wrote:Playing this together with HDoom has been quite an educational experience.
In anatomy I would assume, lots and lots of anatomy.

Speaking of HDoom, I wonder if one of the costumes can be demon cosplay. gives a chance for demons the costume is based off to be friendly instead of hostile.
Hege Cactus

Post by Hege Cactus »

Playing this together with HDoom has been quite an educational experience.
I bet
Speaking of HDoom, I wonder if one of the costumes can be demon cosplay
Spoiler:
Only issue with this mod right now is how it doesn't output the text it shows you on screen when you get armor to the console. So if you were focusing on something else or just can't read fast enough you're kind of screwed and won't know what the armor info text said. Also, would it be possible to make it more clear which weapons get affected by little appearance changes to weapons that are affected by armor? It would look cool if there were new parts to them or the color scheme would change a bit, etc...
What?

Also I aim to make a little PDA pop up thing that keeps track of what you've picked up, weapons and armors alike.
Should help a little

Small update;
Spoiler:
mentha

Post by mentha »

the smart grenade launcher will never love you like the rusty grenade launcher.

cool mod dude! I laughed when i saw what the maid outfit did. its perfect.

oh, what does the ovum do, i didn't see it if the mod told me
mikecari

Post by mikecari »

Hilarious mod.

The loading screens between levels were especially funny and give it a lot of personality.

The armor-based powerup system is also pretty damn unique and I don't think is explored in any other mods. (might be wrong on this one though)
HolyHeadcrab

Post by HolyHeadcrab »

I get this strange feeling that I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am... But dangit, I love this concept and the way they interact with the environment AND your weapons! I can't help but like it! No bugs that I've had as of yet.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”