La Tailor Girl v1.89 Plain Black [updated march 18 2023]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Doctrine Gamer

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.45a [PDA Dress Order]

Post by Doctrine Gamer »

Sasha do you play with other female character mods?

Hege in the final version you plan to have how many clothes?
Sasha_The_Lynx
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Sasha_The_Lynx »

To Doctrine Gamer: I tried a few. One i think was called Strife? Some weapons mod that had a couple, and the mod (or standalone game i sould say) Hedon you play as one but is in early development. Altough, La Tailor Girl is the top fave in this case.
Doctrine Gamer

Post by Doctrine Gamer »

There is another mod with female protagonist but I forgot the name (it's old) however I must admit that the Hege is my favorite too.
Fallingferret

Post by Fallingferret »

I didn't think any other mod would dethrone Lithum from my number one spot. Thanks for making the rad suit a temp thing. That was pretty much my only gripe since I'd end up just ignoring them once I got the combo I wanted.
Spoiler:
edit:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Fallingferret on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasha_The_Lynx

Post by Sasha_The_Lynx »

Fallingferret wrote:I didn't think any other mod would dethrone Lithum from my number one spot. Thanks for making the rad suit a temp thing. That was pretty much my only gripe since I'd end up just ignoring them once I got the combo I wanted.
Spoiler:
Waa no way! Thats the Maid outfit's upgrade? Now i really must find it, right meow ''badum tssh''
Seriosuly thats so cute ovo
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Meowjestic, i say! Cat ears a tail definitely suits for any anime gal who wants to be noticed by their certain senpais. :P
Apteral10

Post by Apteral10 »

The new update is really good. PDA is neat to have as a reminder of what weapons have gotten new effects just in case you forget. Some of the new sprite models when your clothing has taken way too much damage are also great touch and actually are quite fitting or funny or both.
fakemai
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by fakemai »

Wow I didn't expect the next version that quickly! Wall of text approaching, spoilery as always.
Spoiler:
insightguy

Post by insightguy »

Doctrine Gamer wrote:There is another mod with female protagonist but I forgot the name (it's old) however I must admit that the Hege is my favorite too.
Diaz by wild weasel. As in wild weasel that patrols for victims moderates the forums
Hege Cactus wrote:-New dual weilding by insightguy
Oh hey, you actually added that thing I added out of boredom! Thanks!
Sasha_The_Lynx

Post by Sasha_The_Lynx »

insightguy wrote:
Doctrine Gamer wrote:There is another mod with female protagonist but I forgot the name (it's old) however I must admit that the Hege is my favorite too.
Diaz by wild weasel.
Hey, thats the mod i actualy meant that i played, or atleast thats what teh wad file is called, wwhc-diaz.wad.
Dunno where i got Strife from -3-

Also, nice work on the dual wielding. If you call that made out of boredom, daym, never knew boredom could look that good hah. But really, you did great.

EDIT: Also, i just noticed that the BFG like weapon, can summon a robot companion when you wear the school girl outfit. That, is awesome.
Fallingferret

Post by Fallingferret »

fakemai wrote:Hazmat feature doesn't seem to work, is it just "use" it to get a temporary powerup version like the original or are you supposed to do something else? There's a HUD icon but it doesn't seem to do anything.
you pack them away in your inventory for later use. use them as you would any inventory normal item for the protection when you need it
Doctrine Gamer

Post by Doctrine Gamer »

insightguy
I'll check out this Wild Weasel mod
I remembered the name of the mod that I played was Space Pirate by Cardboard Marty

Suggestion: Have you thought about doing this mod compatible with No-Ultra Violence: An Anti-Gore Mod, the theme combined with Tailor Girl, at least I found it.
fakemai
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by fakemai »

More wall of text.
Spoiler:
EDIT: Totally forgot to ask. Is there any intention to modify the "quit game" messages? There's definitely room for more sillyness in there that's all.
Last edited by fakemai on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apteral10

Post by Apteral10 »

Just quick off topic question. Does anybody have good map pack recommendations for this mod?

I have noticed few seriously small grammar errors on the descriptions of certain outfits when checking them through PDA. Can't remember which ones they were but I do remember that there is at least 2 or 3. Very minor thing I know but whenever you find time. Should be nice and easy thing to correct on the mod. I know that this may sound like a nick pick but I think quite a lot of people are just going to look over it that it might just get forgotten and somebody much later will let you know that this is there.

Kinda liked the upgraded maid outfit text that appears when the mod itself knows that here comes the most awful puns ever. Made me chuckle a bit.
Tesculpture

Post by Tesculpture »

Apteral10 wrote:Just quick off topic question. Does anybody have good map pack recommendations for this mod?
I would suggest JPCP, being a Japanese themed map pack made by Japanese Doom fans. Other than that...Legacy Of Heroes?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”