(v3.0b) Enhanced Vanilla Project (EVP) - My first Doom mod

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
DarkCrystal

Re: Enhanced Vanilla Project (EVP) - My first Doom mod

Post by DarkCrystal »

Last edited by wildweasel on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image too large; URLified it instead.
A_D_M_E_R_A_L
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by A_D_M_E_R_A_L »

DarkCrystal wrote:with tnt there is some problem
http://jpegshare.net/images/42/25/42258 ... 61f80b.png
Это норма. И почему я вижу GZD 1.9.1?
It's normal. Why do I see GZD 1.9.1?
DarkCrystal wrote:я использую текстуры, на этой версии они нормально отображаются, а на других версиях в некоторых местах отображаются не те, даже не знаю чего так, а какую версию ты используешь? я вчера играл всамую первую часть и у меня происходит вылет когда перехожу на секретную карту,это может быть из за 1.9.1?
I use textures, on this version they are normally displayed, and on other versions in some places are displayed not those, I do not even know what so, and which version do you use? I played the first part yesterday and I have a sortie when I turn to a secret card, it could be because of 1.9.1?
Я использую GZD 2.0.05.
I use GZD 2.0.05.
DarkCrystal wrote:Там вроде функций не хватает по сглживанию. А удар ногой плланируется в будущем довавить? И неприличный жест средним пальцем?
There seems to be a lack of functions for the functions. A kick with a foot pllaniruetsya in the future dovavit? And an indecent gesture with the middle finger?
Нет.
No.
Last edited by A_D_M_E_R_A_L on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkCrystal

Post by DarkCrystal »

я использую текстуры, на этой версии они нормально отображаются, а на других версиях в некоторых местах отображаются не те, даже не знаю чего так, а какую версию ты используешь? я вчера играл всамую первую часть и у меня происходит вылет когда перехожу на секретную карту,это может быть из за 1.9.1?
I use textures, on this version they are normally displayed, and on other versions in some places are displayed not those, I do not even know what so, and which version do you use? I played the first part yesterday and I have a sortie when I turn to a secret card, it could be because of 1.9.1?
DarkCrystal

Post by DarkCrystal »

Там вроде функций не хватает по сглживанию. А удар ногой плланируется в будущем довавить? И неприличный жест средним пальцем?
There seems to be a lack of functions for the functions. A kick with a foot pllaniruetsya in the future dovavit? And an indecent gesture with the middle finger?
A_D_M_E_R_A_L

Post by A_D_M_E_R_A_L »

21/12/17 Update
Changed Chaingunner's firing sound to a pistol/chaingun, instead of a shotgun
Added "build up" sounds and frames to Chaingunner (sound only), Arachnotron and Mastermind
Changed some splashes
Added explosions (visual thing, they don't hurt you) on these monster's death animations: Arachnotron, Mastermind and Cyberdemon
Changed the HP/AP piece of the HUD (only health and armor parts of the piece, didn't touched "air supply" and "armor save %" parts), health and armor can go into a 7 digit number from potions and helmets
LukasG2004

Post by LukasG2004 »

for some reason when I play this with GZDoom 3.2.5 all of the monsters have their original skins
EDIT: NVM I didn't have the latest version of the mod.
LukasG2004

Post by LukasG2004 »

Bug report: When you pick up keycards they just stay there instead of disappearing. Same thing happens when you pick up a skull.
A_D_M_E_R_A_L

Post by A_D_M_E_R_A_L »

LukasG2004 wrote:Bug report: When you pick up keycards they just stay there instead of disappearing. Same thing happens when you pick up a skull.
It's intentional.
DarkCrystal

Post by DarkCrystal »

the marks from the shots on the walls do not remain with your mod, can this be included like that?
следы от выстрелов на стенах не остаются с твоим модом, можно это как то включить?
StroggVorbis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by StroggVorbis »

A_D_M_E_R_A_L wrote:
LukasG2004 wrote:Bug report: When you pick up keycards they just stay there instead of disappearing. Same thing happens when you pick up a skull.
It's intentional.
Speaking of which, there indeed is a bug affecting the keys, but I don't know if it's related to this. UDMF maps that assign a special to keys aren't triggered anymore if played with this mod. For example, in the first level of Alfonzone enemies will spawn when the red keycard is picked up. With this mod however, they don't. Complex Doom suffers from the same problem and it also has keys that aren't removed from the map upon pickup.
StroggVorbis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by StroggVorbis »

DarkCrystal wrote:the marks from the shots on the walls do not remain with your mod, can this be included like that?
следы от выстрелов на стенах не остаются с твоим модом, можно это как то включить?
Yes, it can. Either through a "Decal" actor property in DECORATE or via the DECALDEF lump, using the "Generator" keyword for each weapon.
DarkCrystal

Post by DarkCrystal »

if something needs to be changed in scripts in the very fashion, I do not understand this. imp is not left on the wall
A_D_M_E_R_A_L

Post by A_D_M_E_R_A_L »

DabbingSquidward wrote:
A_D_M_E_R_A_L wrote:
It's intentional.
Speaking of which, there indeed is a bug affecting the keys, but I don't know if it's related to this. UDMF maps that assign a special to keys aren't triggered anymore if played with this mod. For example, in the first level of Alfonzone enemies will spawn when the red keycard is picked up. With this mod however, they don't. Complex Doom suffers from the same problem and it also has keys that aren't removed from the map upon pickup.
Simple "evp_sharedkeys 1" in a console should do the trick.
A_D_M_E_R_A_L

Post by A_D_M_E_R_A_L »

27/01/18 (First update of 2018, wowee)
Biggest change is ENTIRELY NEW HUD (ALL the SBARINFO coding done by me, the slightly tweaked K/I/S piece is from Peter's Sexy HUD)
Major changes to Fists: new sprites, swing sounds, hit sounds (both when berserked and not) and decals (exept V version and in CP port fist decals don't work for some reason)
Fixed splash sounds, also changed splashes a bit.
DarkCrystal

Post by DarkCrystal »

http://jpegshare.net/images/fa/ca/facab ... 79369c.png
чего то HUD плохо работает, старый HUD и кулаки можно как то вернуть в этот мод?
why does the HUD work badly, the old HUD and fists can be returned to this mod?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”