HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition R1 (Updated 19 Jul 2019)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby LOLANONIMUS » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:01 am

For android
LOLANONIMUS
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2018
Discord: #0589
Twitch ID: Luisg700

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby SallazarSpellcaster » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 pm

LOLANONIMUS wrote:For android


If you use Delta Touch, Hexeretic Fantasy works perfectly either with the stable or the developer build included (3.7. something so far.) I think there's a free version of GZdoom for android around, which I assume is the one you're using. From personal experience, I'd really recommend you purchase delta touch; it's like $1.50 dollars, but it's constantly updated with the latest dev builds, has cool features, multiplayer, etc.
User avatar
SallazarSpellcaster
 
Joined: 01 Jan 2013
Location: Mexico

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby batos2 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Very cool the mod, I am having fun with him. :)

But what disappoints me is... that there is no version or patch for it to be played with the IWAD of Doom 2. :(
batos2
 
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby AvzinElkein » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:48 am

batos2 wrote:Very cool the mod, I am having fun with him. :)

But what disappoints me is... that there is no version or patch for it to be played with the IWAD of Doom 2. :(

This isn't meant to be used with Doom 2; HeX has a different one for that.
AvzinElkein
 
Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Discord: AvzinElkein#8621

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby batos2 » Sat May 04, 2019 10:11 pm

I hope that in some update that you are going to announce for your mod..

You Add Serpent Staff, Bloodscourge and Wraithverge, those staffs from Hexen. :D
batos2
 
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby LowEndPCGamer100 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:49 pm

batos2 wrote:Very cool the mod, I am having fun with him. :)

But what disappoints me is... that there is no version or patch for it to be played with the IWAD of Doom 2. :(

HXRTC Project is basically this mod but for doom
LowEndPCGamer100
 
Joined: 30 May 2018

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition R1 (Updated 19 Jul 201

Postby Hexereticdoom » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 am

Hi there guys! A minor maintenance update of H-Fantasy addon is available for download (named Revision 1, or R1 to be shorter). You can check the latest changes and download links at first post as usual. :wink:

Also announcing that version 2.0 is still gonna take a while to release, but at least these last weeks I have found some valuable resources (sprites, sounds, etc.) that could be easily implemented on next addon branch. For now, I can't estimate for now how long can it take, but if anything goes OK, the H-Fantasy v2.0 will become soon a reality! Just be patient my friends, I promise it will worth the wait... :winker:

Meanwhile, have fun everyone! 8-)
User avatar
Hexereticdoom
Don't make me angry or I'll bite you! Heheheee...
 
Joined: 08 Aug 2013
Location: Spain

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby batos2 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:27 pm

LowEndPCGamer100 wrote:
batos2 wrote:Very cool the mod, I am having fun with him. :)

But what disappoints me is... that there is no version or patch for it to be played with the IWAD of Doom 2. :(

HXRTC Project is basically this mod but for doom


But there are no Wands, Staffs, Crossbows and Rods in HXRTC Project for DOOM. :?

Hexereticdoom wrote:Hi there guys! A minor maintenance update of H-Fantasy addon is available for download (named Revision 1, or R1 to be shorter). You can check the latest changes and download links at first post as usual. :wink:

Also announcing that version 2.0 is still gonna take a while to release, but at least these last weeks I have found some valuable resources (sprites, sounds, etc.) that could be easily implemented on next addon branch. For now, I can't estimate for now how long can it take, but if anything goes OK, the H-Fantasy v2.0 will become soon a reality! Just be patient my friends, I promise it will worth the wait... :winker:

Meanwhile, have fun everyone! 8-)


Oh my, the new update I hope while I test the R1. :D
batos2
 
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition R1 (Updated 19 Jul 201

Postby LowEndPCGamer100 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:38 pm

Hexereticdoom wrote:Hi there guys! A minor maintenance update of H-Fantasy addon is available for download (named Revision 1, or R1 to be shorter). You can check the latest changes and download links at first post as usual. :wink:

Also announcing that version 2.0 is still gonna take a while to release, but at least these last weeks I have found some valuable resources (sprites, sounds, etc.) that could be easily implemented on next addon branch. For now, I can't estimate for now how long can it take, but if anything goes OK, the H-Fantasy v2.0 will become soon a reality! Just be patient my friends, I promise it will worth the wait... :winker:

Meanwhile, have fun everyone! 8-)

Glad to see one of my favorite mods still on the grid, great work, as always of course
LowEndPCGamer100
 
Joined: 30 May 2018

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby Miru » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:28 pm

When I run this, the HUD doesn't display at all. Neither this mod's HUD or a vanilla one. Any help getting it to display? I enabled the Custom HUD in options, but it still doesn't show up.

batos2 wrote:I hope that in some update that you are going to announce for your mod..

You Add Serpent Staff, Bloodscourge and Wraithverge, those staffs from Hexen. :D


That would be a good idea. It struck me as odd Heretic lacked true superweaponry. But I have an idea about how they would appear; players may have to assemble them to use them.


And about the Heretic 2 enemies, maybe they and the Hexen 2 enemies could be recreated in sprite form, similar to how MetaDoom handles things?
Miru
 
Joined: 22 Apr 2015

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition (Updated 12 Jul 2018)

Postby Hexereticdoom » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:27 pm

Miru wrote:When I run this, the HUD doesn't display at all. Neither this mod's HUD or a vanilla one. Any help getting it to display? I enabled the Custom HUD in options, but it still doesn't show up.

Hello, have you set in GZDoom's Display Options a screensize of 11? This is essential to make appear the HUD or other customized ones, please check it.
User avatar
Hexereticdoom
Don't make me angry or I'll bite you! Heheheee...
 
Joined: 08 Aug 2013
Location: Spain

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition R1 (Updated 19 Jul 201

Postby LowEndPCGamer100 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:46 pm

This may be a silly question, but is Hexen compatibility planned for this mod?
LowEndPCGamer100
 
Joined: 30 May 2018

Re: HeXeReTiC Fantasy Special Edition R1 (Updated 19 Jul 201

Postby AvzinElkein » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:50 pm

LowEndPCGamer100 wrote:This may be a silly question, but is Hexen compatibility planned for this mod?

I think the answer would be no.
AvzinElkein
 
Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Discord: AvzinElkein#8621

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Simple Pie [RSS] and 12 guests