Netronian Chaos V.3.4: The Final, Last, Concluding Update

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Netronian Chaos V.3.4: The Final, Last, Concluding Updat

Postby Captain J » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:23 pm

Glad you like it!

EDIT: I recently updated the mod. Someone was annoyed with the text constantly showing if you turn on either the weapon modes. I get the point and now they're all removed, but put the notice of Weapon Vacuum mode in the Options.

EDIT2: Fixed some spelling errors and typos in some ending texts.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Tesculpture » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:12 am

The new brightmaps are great - the pickups really pop now.

The extra weapons/enemies in the addon really help round out this great little mod - and I especially love the transforming tank boss.

Having always played before with it off, I've tried turning on the weapon vacuum option, and I'm surprised how much easier it makes the game. Carrying, for example, the Hand Sweeper and being able to reliably/automatically pick up Riot Guns for ammo makes a huge difference.
Tesculpture

Postby Captain J » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:08 pm

It seems the update really did the trick! I felt hard doing it, but fixed the things up eventually because experience, i guess! Thanks for playing. :D

EDIT: I just realized that i did not even put Vinesauce at the special thanks of ending scene. I already credited them in the text file, but honestly it was a dick move of me. Vinny enjoyed and liked my mod during the stream, twice, and i like his work so much. So this is the best thing i can tribute.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Postby rhyrhygogo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:11 pm

So I checked it out thought I might like it, Really liked it as well as the MSpaint style and especially with the Addon I'll keep playing this in the future so props to you and everyone else who created this also extra props to the voice actor too
rhyrhygogo

Postby Captain J » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:04 pm

Thanks for the kind words and some shout outs! It was certainly worth it.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Postby Captain J » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:02 am

Oh snap. Finally figured out why Reaver's spread shot always descends to the floor despite i set its gravity to absolute 0. But i tweaked the angle and now it's fine, i guess!

And with that, i made Reaver, Vedac and Ren Gahn 2 much more aggressive. Consider Redownloading again!
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods