Netronian Chaos V.3.57: The Final, Last, Concluding Update

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: Netronian Chaos V.3: Cosmic Adventures With no Tendencie

Post by Captain J »

Lime wrote:This Update.....It's Awesome!
- Everything in this Update has been a blast! It has given me a challenge and this mod brings it to me.
:rock:Rock On! :rock:
Thank you so much for playing! More updates are coming, so stay tuned!
PlayerLin
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: XinZhuang, XinBei/New Taipei City(Former Taipei County), Taiwan.

Post by PlayerLin »

Wow, holy shit, new version! Tried a little bit...new monsters looks cool...

But, I feel it may be unfair to player, since Baronofhell now replaced with NetGallantlad who using V74ARifle, it may a little hard if player just encountered groups of them...just like some a****es decided put shitloads of chaingunner in their maps, and I feel other NC monsters just OK enough, just my silly two cent. :3:

I love the new TITLEMAP, tells about background story of this mod and mentions about those OP slot 8 weapons! :Peven though I missed the music from old version mod for title screen...ending credits also nice too! :wink:
RIP TITLEPIC, well, now it's part of TITLEMAP's cinema so whatever.

Sorry...I just feel so awed by this awesomeness and I don't know what the hell I am talking about...and thank you bring this awesomeness to us all. :P
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

PlayerLin wrote:Wow, holy shit, new version! Tried a little bit...new monsters looks cool...

But, I feel it may be unfair to player, since Baronofhell now replaced with NetGallantlad who using V74ARifle, it may a little hard if player just encountered groups of them...just like some a****es decided put shitloads of chaingunner in their maps, and I feel other NC monsters just OK enough, just my silly two cent. :3:
Wrong! He uses Support Gun. And i think the real worst here is the Hell Knight Replacement, Braveman. Maybe he's kinda slower than Gallantlad, but his damage is harsh and unforgiving. But at least they have preparing sequences which it makes them vulnerable. But i'll consider about the fix.

Anyway thank you so much for playing my mod, Lin!!
PlayerLin

Post by PlayerLin »

Captain J wrote:Wrong! He uses Support Gun. And i think the real worst here is the Hell Knight Replacement, Braveman. Maybe he's kinda slower than Gallantlad, but his damage is harsh and unforgiving. But at least they have preparing sequences which it makes them vulnerable. But i'll consider about the fix.
Yes, I check the Decorate code of Gallantlad again, it's using AG100Machinegun(Support Gun), silly me. Bravemans(using Combat Rifle) also really PITA if groups of them appears...

Well, I do except they're like HK or HoB, shoot slow projectiles, but I just so surprised when they're actually using V74AR/AG100MG and gunned the heroine down in seconds...That's cheating! :P

Again, thank you reply and looking forward the next releases. :)
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Sigh... Just playing through the Sligate and i just found out that Super-Aul and Netronian Champion's Vulcan insta-kills you, no matter what. Anyway that's fixed too.

Also i slowed down the Braveman and Gallantlad too!
shadstarn

Post by shadstarn »

i absolutly love this mod!
is it possible that you make a more adult or less humorous version? the drawn theme is so nice and so fluid !
i like it! but he version i had had no cartoony enemies... i must check the top thread again.
i can totally see more mods done with this style ! i wish you all the best forward.
Sgt. Shivers

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

Excellent work on this, this is one of the most fully realized mods out there at the moment. I would love to see some original maps with some unique textures to go along with this!
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Much appreciated, Shivers! Thank you so much for playing my mod. And yeah, i definitely hope someone can make mappack, mutator... Or maybe another mod that goes well with this mod. Oh ye, i can't wait!
shadstarn wrote:i absolutly love this mod!
is it possible that you make a more adult or less humorous version? the drawn theme is so nice and so fluid !
i like it! but he version i had had no cartoony enemies... i must check the top thread again.
i can totally see more mods done with this style ! i wish you all the best forward.
Sadly i prefer my story... Silly and hilarious despite it's all related to drama and war. But if there's anyone eager to make the mod really serious, be my guest! And thank you-
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

I was not expecting tanks for the Arachs. Though their rate of fire could do with some upping since it's twin plasma guns.
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

Captain J wrote:And yeah, i definitely hope someone can make mappack, mutator... Or maybe another mod that goes well with this mod. Oh ye, i can't wait!
I think that Doomed Space Wars and Dark Universe is perfect for this mod. 8-)
https://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/ ... o-10-maps/
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/9 ... ck-wanted/
Gollgagh

Post by Gollgagh »

The new titlemap is pure love :wub:

And the enemies!

So good!
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Heheh, my pleasure! It's been tedious but neat to create them. And fixing them... And fighting them!
Gideon020 wrote:I was not expecting tanks for the Arachs. Though their rate of fire could do with some upping since it's twin plasma guns.
I'll be honest, i never liked arachnotron endlessly firing high-damage plasma balls. They're still pain to me and i tried to make the Trempar a bit underwhelming than vanilla one. But i guess i made them absolutely weaker. I'll consider it.
Doomenator wrote:I think that Doomed Space Wars and Dark Universe is perfect for this mod. 8-)
https://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/ ... o-10-maps/
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/9 ... ck-wanted/
All from Doomworld, eh? They all looks good! And one of them is Straight-From Star Wars themed!
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

Captain J wrote:All from Doomworld, eh? They all looks good! And one of them is Straight-From Star Wars themed!
Both of the Star Wars themed. And for the Doomed Space Wars need patch, to replace some additional monsters.
PlayerLin

Post by PlayerLin »

Now I wonder what's your plan on this mod next? Fixing and adding more shit? Make compatibility patches for other mods/mapset? Or even try make something different?

:3:
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Minor fixes and updates. Yeah. But i'm going to make one expansion pack that adds extra enemies and weapons. However it's going to be 'real chaos' if we have even more weapons while Disable Weapon Limit turned on. So i'm going to add only one enemy/weapon replacement on each spawners. It's gonna be less various and fun, but the process might take a year again. So that's the best i can think.

But not right now, tho! I already planned another doom mod. In the meantime, minor updates and fixes will be the first thing to do.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”