Kriegsland : Blutorden 2.4 (Z-Surprise page 40!)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
erni945

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (2.2 06/01/18) NEW ADD-ONS!

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:Hmmm... I am going to do something, thanks :)

Thanks for accepting my suggestion, I think it would be good if you turned the sprite luger on the one you put in one of your threads, more then it would look like a pistol from new wolfenstein games :wink:

http://i.imgur.com/4qJayLo.png
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (2.2 06/01/18) Need help Pg 31

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

As much as i like this sprite, it lacks something attractive. So i prefer to stay where we are.

Also, i seek the help of german players, or people who speak german, just to help me translating a few words.

I can't pay anything, but you guys won't regret.

Also, Kriegsland 2.3 is still being worked on and testes, and'll bring some additions, more than bugfixes. Stay tuned.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:As much as i like this sprite, it lacks something attractive. So i prefer to stay where we are.

Also, i seek the help of german players, or people who speak german, just to help me translating a few words.

I can't pay anything, but you guys won't regret.

Also, Kriegsland 2.3 is still being worked on and testes, and'll bring some additions, more than bugfixes. Stay tuned.
Ok, I understand, but I still plan to improve the sprite from STG-60 because it seems to me that when you hold a weapon it is like being cut at the barrel and what do you think about it?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Oh, don't worry about it! I'll fix that for next update ;)
erni945

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:Oh, don't worry about it! I'll fix that for next update ;)
Thanks, I think that then the STG-60 would look better but let me point out that I mean sprite where I hold a gun in my hand and not a pickup sprite and I have two more questions :)

1.Have you found a way to deal with those with bullet holes in the air?
2.Are you planning to add more cross akimbo? I know that it can be difficult but it is a really cool option and it's a pity that it can not be used on some weapons :)
3.What do you think about adding new weapons from The New Colossus such as: Dieselkrafterk, Lasergewehr or Hammergewehr etc. ? :)
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Yes yes, i got it. Not only because the suggestion, but because it lacks a front sight on the idle sprite (and it has one on the zoom idle).

1 - Sadly, no. They somehow behave differently from the explosion decals, and i think i am going to move on without them. The explosion decals however, will stay untill somebody report more bugs related to it =p

2 - Not at the moment, because i don't really know what else could be combined, and making one akimbo for each weapon possibility would be a no go.

3 - I think all weapon slots are filled. I am already at the point where i use powerups (the Blursphere) to drop weapons, and i see myself on a dead end with spawners, mainly explosive weapons.

I have some plans for Kriegsland in the future, and that's why i could use some help from German/German-speaking players.

EDIT: would this sprite be better fot the MP-86 than the actual?
MP86.png
MP86.png (985 Bytes) Viewed 658 times
erni945

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:Yes yes, i got it. Not only because the suggestion, but because it lacks a front sight on the idle sprite (and it has one on the zoom idle).

1 - Sadly, no. They somehow behave differently from the explosion decals, and i think i am going to move on without them. The explosion decals however, will stay untill somebody report more bugs related to it =p

2 - Not at the moment, because i don't really know what else could be combined, and making one akimbo for each weapon possibility would be a no go.

3 - I think all weapon slots are filled. I am already at the point where i use powerups (the Blursphere) to drop weapons, and i see myself on a dead end with spawners, mainly explosive weapons.

I have some plans for Kriegsland in the future, and that's why i could use some help from German/German-speaking players.

EDIT: would this sprite be better fot the MP-86 than the actual?
MP86.png

As far as the holes are concerned, then I have two ideas, either cross the akimbo as a "weapon" and set the possibility of changing the weapon on both hands (though I do not know how to do it) or apply a few suggestions about I thought like STG-60 and Jadtfaust-SSG (if you would like more variants on the cross akimbo, let me know :wink: ). If you think that all the weapon slots is already filled, I understand too, and I think it would be better to add more options akimbo cross than new weapons and I think that sprite from MP-86 is okay and you do not have to change it :wink:
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

erni945 wrote:either cross the akimbo as a "weapon" and set the possibility of changing the weapon on both hands (though I do not know how to do it)
Me too :?

I like the idea of the SSG and Stg. but how would one equip it? Using the SSG or the STG?

anyway, i am doing the new sprites for the STG. Here's a preview. I don't know if the perspective is right, but the barrel muzzle is there.
stg-new.png
stg-new.png (12.14 KiB) Viewed 615 times
Cherno

Post by Cherno »

Hey, every time I see this thread I wonder what "Blutordnung" should mean? Shouldn't it be "Blutorden"?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Actually, yes.

Somebody told me "Ordnung" translated to "Orderliness" as in clean and tidy =p

But i was way too lazy to change to the new title.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:
erni945 wrote:either cross the akimbo as a "weapon" and set the possibility of changing the weapon on both hands (though I do not know how to do it)
Me too :?

I like the idea of the SSG and Stg. but how would one equip it? Using the SSG or the STG?

anyway, i am doing the new sprites for the STG. Here's a preview. I don't know if the perspective is right, but the barrel muzzle is there.
stg-new.png
I just meant in this cross akimbo that in one hand was STG and in the other SSG and when it comes to the appearance of STG is almost this, surely this weapon looks much better than before, although in total, this sprite could be introduced :wink:
dgrave09

Post by dgrave09 »

I fking love LOVE the new stg sprite!!!1 still my fave weapon I saw it and drooled!! thank you for your obvious consideration for this its been so much seeing the development of the project as it comes together and shapes up to be mod of the year!!
dgrave09

Post by dgrave09 »

I just had another question: WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS NEW STG 60 SPRITE INTO THE GAME? sorry just uber excited. you could say, UBER PSYCHED!!
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

I guess we should wait for more bratwurst-surprise!... Oh i mean the update!
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

@dgrave09

Thank you buddy! I wanted to change the scope graphics for some time, but didn't noticed how "meh" the muzzle was. Although it seems outta perspective, the original barrel comes from a weapon on a similar angle. (And I'm not willing to rework 16 sprites for the sake of some pixels).

The only thing I regret losing is the excellent flash frame by YukesVonFaust, but i am pretty sure he understands.

This sprite, along with other new things will be available on next update, which won't take long, i swear.

@CaptainJ

I am sure those surprises will be as good as a nice german beer!

Return to “Gameplay Mods”