Kriegsland : Blutorden 2.4 (Z-Surprise page 40!)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ZippeyKeys12

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (1.8 06/12/17) ACS Guy needed.

Post by ZippeyKeys12 »

I'll give this a try when I get home, shouldn't be too difficult.
I'm guessing you're only talking about player movement and it doesn't affect the weapons? :?
Also what do you want to happen if they slide into something, make them standup or crouch?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Actually i want the slide to be the same as Faspons by falsrn. Locks player, no weapon actions, damages enemies. Falsrn authorized me. The sprites are all done.
ZippeyKeys12

Post by ZippeyKeys12 »

GAA1992 wrote:Actually i want the slide to be the same as Faspons by falsrn. Locks player, no weapon actions, damages enemies. Falsrn authorized me. The sprites are all done.
And the code from Faspons didn't work for you?
faslrn

Post by faslrn »

ZippeyKeys12 wrote:
GAA1992 wrote:Actually i want the slide to be the same as Faspons by falsrn. Locks player, no weapon actions, damages enemies. Falsrn authorized me. The sprites are all done.
And the code from Faspons didn't work for you?
All fixed now. I messed up with an infinite loop but I created a fix and it was pushed to my DEV and REL branches. Hopefully it should be more reliable or even more buggy, usually the latter when I touch code.
ZippeyKeys12

Post by ZippeyKeys12 »

faslrn wrote:All fixed now.
Problem solved then, :D
Dr_Cosmobyte

Kriegsland : Blutordnung (1.9 06/12/17) It was 1.9.

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

So, development news from the HQ:

The slide was implemented in the game. Aside from a few known bugs, it's here to stay. I longed for this day. :p

ANOTHER EDIT: It doesn't work like faspons and needs a separate bind. Yes, i know. But it works, at least. Thanks so much for faslrn for authorizing me.

Not only that, but some new sprites are on, and i plan, before everything, more dual wields and replace the so so promised Heretic items :p

EDIT:

Oh yes, better get that on the post as well.

I was thinking on making the Gewehr use 2 heavy ammo per shot, as it was obviously better to use it rather than the STG and Mauser (1/3 of the Kar damage for 1 to 5 ammunitions). So, if you guys don't like it, i am going to put a CVAR for it and other weapons as well to bring back the old ammo consuming.
erni945

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (1.9 06/12/17) It was 1.9.

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:So, development news from the HQ:

The slide was implemented in the game. Aside from a few known bugs, it's here to stay. I longed for this day. :p

ANOTHER EDIT: It doesn't work like faspons and needs a separate bind. Yes, i know. But it works, at least. Thanks so much for faslrn for authorizing me.

Not only that, but some new sprites are on, and i plan, before everything, more dual wields and replace the so so promised Heretic items :p

EDIT:

Oh yes, better get that on the post as well.

I was thinking on making the Gewehr use 2 heavy ammo per shot, as it was obviously better to use it rather than the STG and Mauser (1/3 of the Kar damage for 1 to 5 ammunitions). So, if you guys don't like it, i am going to put a CVAR for it and other weapons as well to bring back the old ammo consuming.
It all sounds good, :wink: I look forward to more dual wielding and new heretic items :)
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

Sorry, I am a derp, does this mean that Kriegsland is now 1.9 or is it still coming?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Kriegsland is now 1.9 :p
mutator

Post by mutator »

Hi, we discussed this before but are you planning to add reload feature to weapons? also, have you fully recovered? I saw you weren't well... is it full gone by now?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Hey, thanks for asking!

I'm better about my back, i just need to take care of heavy weights and take some painkillers once in a while.

About the reloads, though, i think no. Too much little things to work out, including the lack of good reloading sprites which would make the game rely on offsets, and that wouldn't represent the way i want it. Not to mention that Doom is a fast paced game. Reloads might be your killing blow if you're in need.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (2.0 21/12/17) V2 LAUNCHED

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

HEY THERE FOLKS!

Tomorrow i'll be on a trip to my old home town, to see old time friends, my family and get some rest. I won't be out the forums, but i didn't wanted to leave you guys without this. Kriegsland 2.0 is HERE, bringing many changes, so, please read the changelog and have a good time!
Spoiler:
HAVE FUN, AND GET PSYCHED!!!
erni945

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:HEY THERE FOLKS!

Tomorrow i'll be on a trip to my old home town, to see old time friends, my family and get some rest. I won't be out the forums, but i didn't wanted to leave you guys without this. Kriegsland 2.0 is HERE, bringing many changes, so, please read the changelog and have a good time!
Spoiler:
HAVE FUN, AND GET PSYCHED!!!

A nice update and tell me one thing, did you plan to change the torch in heretic?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Sorry man, i actually forgot. I was going to replace it with a powerup i had downloaded from Realm 667.

well, one more thing for next update :p
shadstarn

Post by shadstarn »

can you please add reloading ?
its incomplete without it.. if youwant it to be resembling the modern wolfenstein games...

also make option of having old or new enmeis

Return to “Gameplay Mods”