Kriegsland : Blutorden 2.4 (Z-Surprise page 40!)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
-Ghost-

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung V4 Dated 28/07/17 - GRENADES!

Post by -Ghost- »

One thing that I think could use a little tweaking is the grenade throw. It almost feels too fast or at a weird angle or something, since it never feels like it quite goes where I want it to due to how hard/fast he throws it.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

-Ghost- wrote:One thing that I think could use a little tweaking is the grenade throw. It almost feels too fast or at a weird angle or something, since it never feels like it quite goes where I want it to due to how hard/fast he throws it.
Should i slow down the grenade then? I would like to know what you think. About the animation, yes, it is indeed fast. But it was a major complaint during beta testing and yukes patched it up to me. IMHO i believe it's way more responsive. But i can try different speeds, yes.
armymen12002003 wrote:Any chance of having heretic and strife support? also i would love to see a player taunt system like in weasels Nazi's mod.
Once all new weapons are ready, yes. But be aware, the pattern will be identical to Flakes, as it's my only basis regarding Raven/Strife item positioning.
-Ghost- wrote:Nice weapons! I like how they all still conform to that red and black theme. Any plans for some "Allied" guns like that futuristic WW2 Thompson you get in the beginning of The New Order?
Thanks! As already stated for skyrish10 some pages ago, i'm unfortunately not thinking about it now. I will be sincere, if not by chronoteeth and his cool sprites, this project wouldn't fly off the track. But i do have another plans for a WWII weapon mod which aren't priority right now. But no american weapons.
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

GAA1992 wrote:
armymen12002003 wrote:Any chance of having heretic and strife support? also i would love to see a player taunt system like in weasels Nazi's mod.
Once all new weapons are ready, yes. But be aware, the pattern will be identical to Flakes, as it's my only basis regarding Raven/Strife item positioning.
Ok i hope to see strife and heretic support cause i was playing strife a little bit ago and i thought about this mod looking forward to see what u cookup for these :)
VladTopol1706

Post by VladTopol1706 »

I think the grenade count is too big
Black Rock Shooter

Post by Black Rock Shooter »

Look who reviewed your mod, GAA (congrats my man):
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

YEEEEAAHHHHH!!!

God, if only he could see what i have ready for the next update...

But it's great to have another mod reviewed by him! He pointed some good things to work on on next builds.

YUKES, COME SEE THIS MAN!!!!
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

It'd be neat to have dual chainguns, so you can say 'Guten Tag' with a smile. Hmm, a mod where you play as Hans Grosse would be fun...
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Very super!! And am i seeing blazkowicz holding QC weapons? :P
Koto
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Koto »

Congratulations for your effort on this mod. It's a good mix between the classic "Wolfendoom" formula and the modern Wolfenstein aesthetic.

I took the liberty to create some "Laser-Roboter" concepts. Basically Mars 3D robot edits.

L to R: Raw prototype, SchutzStaffel, Afrika Korps, Astrostein & Wehrmacht.

If you like it I can do the full sheet of whichever.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

WOW, those edits are amazing!!! A full sheet, you say? Jeez man, that's dope! So, since you stated you'd like to do a full sheet of one of those, please do the Wehrmacht. It'll retain all the crosses and swastikas while keeping the robotic feel. You'll be credited, of course. Don't worry :)

Thank you a lot for taking your time for it!
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Sorry for the double posting, but just notifying this mod got updated!!!!

On this fix, we have a new weapon, as well as many small fixes which are hella cool. Here's the changelog:
Spoiler:
EDIT: Link removed. Gonna update soon. Get psyched!
Last edited by Dr_Cosmobyte on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gadosen

Post by Gadosen »

GAA1992 wrote:Sorry for the double posting, but just notifying this mod got updated!!!!

On this fix, we have a new weapon, as well as many small fixes which are hella cool. Here's the changelog:
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2uxyly2a ... gsland.pk3 Download here or on the first page!!! Get psyched!
Se até o Mr. Icarus fez vídeo do seu mod... mano, o céu é o limite. :D

Will other sprites receive a revamp? 'cause I would love to see those bigger bosses from Wolf The New Order making into the mod. XD
Go, GAA, Go!
Gadosen

Post by Gadosen »

Koto wrote:Congratulations for your effort on this mod. It's a good mix between the classic "Wolfendoom" formula and the modern Wolfenstein aesthetic.

I took the liberty to create some "Laser-Roboter" concepts. Basically Mars 3D robot edits.

L to R: Raw prototype, SchutzStaffel, Afrika Korps, Astrostein & Wehrmacht.

If you like it I can do the full sheet of whichever.
You sir, are a legend... please create more enemy concepts for this mod... for purposes of science!
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

GAA1992 wrote:Sorry for the double posting, but just notifying this mod got updated!!!!
For MP-86s missing sprite.
Spoiler:
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

I was told about this by VladTopol, but i couldn't reproduce the bug. What gzdoom build are you using?

And, thanks for reporting. Will be fixed very soon; Yukes just sent me his changes.

EDIT: Could you test that with the Mauser too? Just out of curiosity.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”