Kriegsland : Blutorden 2.4 (Z-Surprise page 40!)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
erni945

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (2.2 06/01/18)

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:WONDERFUL MAN! Thanks a lot! I'll be adding the video on the main page ASAP.

Kriegsland 2.3 is near its release boys. Don't give up on me just yet!

We are waiting impatiently all the time :D
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (2.2 06/01/18)

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

I am really sorry for the long wait.

It was about to be released more than a week ago, but i took a decision that demanded A LOT of work put into it. i will do my best to release it the sooner possible.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (2.3 04/02/18) FINALLY HERE!

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Had to double post.

Kriegsland 2.3 is finally up guys! There's lots of goodies here, among them 21 new enemy variants, new sprites for some weapons, sprite fixes for others, new gibs, ROTATIONS OF SEE AIM AND FIRE STATES FOR 87 SOLDIERS, new item sprites, and MORE!!! Please read the changelog for more details.

EDIT: Special thanks to DoomJedi, ArmanAhmadi, the BoA team and BigDaveHadSomeToo, otherwise this update wouldn't be the same.
Spoiler:
The offsets for the soldiers aren't really exact as of now, but i'll fix that as i get some more time, i need to breathe a bit too!

HAVE FUN AND GET PSYCHED!
erni945

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:Had to double post.

Kriegsland 2.3 is finally up guys! There's lots of goodies here, among them 21 new enemy variants, new sprites for some weapons, sprite fixes for others, new gibs, ROTATIONS OF SEE AIM AND FIRE STATES FOR 87 SOLDIERS, new item sprites, and MORE!!! Please read the changelog for more details.

EDIT: Special thanks to DoomJedi, ArmanAhmadi, the BoA team and BigDaveHadSomeToo, otherwise this update wouldn't be the same.
Spoiler:
The offsets for the soldiers aren't really exact as of now, but i'll fix that as i get some more time, i need to breathe a bit too!

HAVE FUN AND GET PSYCHED!

Impressive changes, I download immediately :D
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Good news for the future:

I finally fixed the problem with the zoom sensivity. Not only that, i am working the soldier offsets as well. So, keep your suggestions coming, i would like to hear you! Kriegsland 2.4 is still a WIP, but, you know you won't regret it. ;)
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

So you finally fixed the zoom problem, huh? Excellent, my comrade! When the new update comes up, i'll play it!
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

GAA1992 wrote:Good news for the future:
I don't like the set of weapon decals you use, so I edited them for myself. The problem is, I have to do it every time. Can you change the actors and assign each weapon a unique name for the decals? What would my changes were limited to only edit the decaldef.
Spoiler:
erni945

Post by erni945 »

I played a bit of the latest version of kriegsland and while I found only one tiny glitch, when I am lifting a large box with heavy ammunition, I get a message that I have collected "+45 heavy ammunition" and I have 40 collected, I know you changed the value of the raised ammunition, but it's just that that there should be a "+40 heavy ammunition" message, besides I like the new sprite stg-60 (you can see the barrel) but I saw on the thread where there were sprites on which you based the weapons that there was a version without a handle behind the magazine and I think that this version would be better and I still have a suggestion that you could introduce sounds while walking :)

EDIT:I remembered a two suggestions

-I think it would be a good idea to add a death knight opponent for the ability to fire rockets from time to time, or use his launchers in some other way with arms because I noticed that when he shoots it he does not use the launcher at all

-would you be able to change the hands of doomguy into more human-free gloves in your weapons? I know that it would be difficult and time-consuming but it would look a lot decent :wink:

And I see that you fixed the glitch with the bullets, many thanks for that :)
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

@Doomenator

Those changes you've made... Have you edited the bullet puffs/projectiles or the DECALDEF as well? Could you send those docs to me? I'll see what i can do.

@erni945

>Heavy Ammo box

i fixed one and forgot the other, thanks for noticing.

>stg-60
Was it the version with the missle pod? in any way, i can't make a CVAR for alternate sprites like Smooth Doom does, but an add-on to overload it (which is easily editable once it's done) wouldn't be that hard.

>footsteps
Thought lots about it, never really gave a good attention. Guess we could give it a chance. My only "if" is when it is loaded with maps which replace deafult textures.

>missles for death knight
Captain J gave this idea long ago, gotta have a look at it, thanks for reminding

>other hands
erm... i really wouldn't like to change it... i know doom guy hands are cliché, but that, as you reckoned, is really time-consuming. If you don't mind, i would like to stay that way, at least for now. We never know what the future holds, =p
erni945

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:@Doomenator

Those changes you've made... Have you edited the bullet puffs/projectiles or the DECALDEF as well? Could you send those docs to me? I'll see what i can do.

@erni945

>Heavy Ammo box

i fixed one and forgot the other, thanks for noticing.

>stg-60
Was it the version with the missle pod? in any way, i can't make a CVAR for alternate sprites like Smooth Doom does, but an add-on to overload it (which is easily editable once it's done) wouldn't be that hard.

>footsteps
Thought lots about it, never really gave a good attention. Guess we could give it a chance. My only "if" is when it is loaded with maps which replace deafult textures.

>missles for death knight
Captain J gave this idea long ago, gotta have a look at it, thanks for reminding

>other hands
erm... i really wouldn't like to change it... i know doom guy hands are cliché, but that, as you reckoned, is really time-consuming. If you don't mind, i would like to stay that way, at least for now. We never know what the future holds, =p
Thanks for listening to my opinion and suggestion :) , when it comes to stg-60, I was thinking about using this sprite (the first from the left)
http://i57.tinypic.com/2l8zspg.png
erni945

Post by erni945 »

And I have one more question. Could you add the option of ramming opponents like in Wolfenstein II?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

well, i don't know how i could do it, but if D3athStalker implements it om Doom Incarnate like he said he'd do, i can talk with him.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (2.3 04/02/18) NEW POLL ADDED!

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Guys, i hate to double post, but i need your votes once again.

I keep coming back to this question, so i better ask you:

Regarding the name of the mod, what would you prefer?

"Kriegsland: Blutorden", which is, according to some German users, gramatically correct?

Or keeping the old name as it is? I made a poll for it. I chose to leave it for 15 days. Kinda much, but i know sometimes people forget about this.

WE WANT YOUR VOTE! C'MON! :)
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Blutorden, The Blood Order sounds grammatically and historically correct to me. So yeah, change the name!
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

But "blut orden" and "blut ordnung" - are two completely different concepts. :D
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blutorden

Return to “Gameplay Mods”