Requires GZDoom 4.1.3 or higher. OpenGL renderer only!
- Quake-like strafe tilting, movement tilting, turn/look tilting, underwater tilting and death tilting that all play nice with each other
- Alters your view roll additively (not absolute), so in theory, it SHOULD play nice with other mods that alter roll additively too*.
- Custom "Tilt Options" menu that does not override other mods' menus (see video) and has a fancy help text/tooltip system on screen
- No player classes, meaning it is 100% compatible with any other mod
- Written in ZScript
* This is important. If any mod is setting the player view roll to some absolute value, then obviously that mod will win, all previous roll values will be lost and there is nothing I can do about that.
Mod authors: you can forcefully disable Tilt++ by taking away "Z_TiltMe" from the player (A_TakeInventory("Z_TiltMe") for example). Be sure to also set the player's roll to 0 after you remove the item too, to ensure a completely neutral camera roll.
Update July 10th 2019:
- Version bump to GZDoom 4.1.3.
- Fixed a small bug that would sometimes set the view roll incorrectly under rare circumstances.
- Added Github repository
Spoiler: Old updatesYou must credit "Nash Muhandes" if you add this mod into your mods. No need to ask for my permission, just credit me.
Download latest version / Github repository
Wanna chat about my mods? Join my studio's Discord server, Mischief Donut!
I spend an uncountable amount of hours making mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon for cool benefits!