[3.4!] FINAL DOOMER +

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Smashhacker

Re: [2.4] FINAL DOOMER +

Post by Smashhacker »

If in the next update for Final Doomer there is a class based on Going Down, what would be the possible weapon set made for it? I'd imagine that the plasma gun and BFG equivalents would be based off of Cyriak's music video animations in some fashion.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

Final Doomer or not, a Cyriak-style weapon mod (or a map based on the aesthetic) would be the coolest gorram thing. Challengers welcome.
twinkieman93

Post by twinkieman93 »

Xaser wrote:Final Doomer or not, a Cyriak-style weapon mod (or a map based on the aesthetic) would be the coolest gorram thing. Challengers welcome.
Finally, a Doom mod that can actually be legitimately called a horror mod! Just thinking about a Cyriak animation esque map might give me some night terrors. :shock:
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Also bonus point if the player's hands are shapeshifting sheep heads.
Smashhacker

Post by Smashhacker »

Captain J wrote:Also bonus point if the player's hands are shapeshifting sheep heads.
I'd imagine the weapons would have to constantly shapeshift and the projectiles have the ability to split up fractally in some fashion.
invictius

Post by invictius »

How would I go about being able to mousewheel through all the weapons given to me at once through "give everything"?
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

I'm sure you're still able to scroll down with your mouse wheel, after typing 'give everything'.
Rex705

Post by Rex705 »

Whenever I use Final Doomer I move at a slow crawl it's very annoying. How can I move at the normal seep?
Valherran

Post by Valherran »

Rex705 wrote:Whenever I use Final Doomer I move at a slow crawl it's very annoying. How can I move at the normal seep?
Is your CAPSLOCK toggled to walk and not run?
Is your autorun enabled?
StroggVorbis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by StroggVorbis »

Rex705 wrote:Whenever I use Final Doomer I move at a slow crawl it's very annoying. How can I move at the normal seep?
Open FinalDoomer_v2.4.pk3 with SLADE, 7Zip or WinRAR, then open DECORATE.txt and set Player.Forwardmove and Player.Sidemove from 0.6 to 1.0 or comment both lines out.
Rex705

Post by Rex705 »

I can run with shift and that works but the normal walk speed was super slow and not the same as the standard game. After editing the file like suggested I can now move at normal speed.
m8f

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Manjaro Linux

Post by m8f »

Support for all 6 Final Doomer weapon sets is added to Weapon Selection Menu.
Mikedawg266

Post by Mikedawg266 »

Is there any way to get the previous versions think my gzdoom as I play it on my phone is bit out dated as there isn't and update for doom touch
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

Mikedawg266 wrote:Is there any way to get the previous versions think my gzdoom as I play it on my phone is bit out dated as there isn't and update for doom touch
Final Doomer has been designed from the same ZDoom/GZDoom version from the very beginning. Nothing has changed in development.

If you are having (bizarre) trouble running 2.4, you will also have trouble running 1.0. Final Doomer is designed for an older version of GZDoom, so I don't know what your issue is.
Agitatio
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Agitatio »

Mikedawg266 wrote:Is there any way to get the previous versions think my gzdoom as I play it on my phone is bit out dated as there isn't and update for doom touch
Are you using Delta Touch on Android? If you do, you should have no problems as it has GZDoom 3.2.5. But make sure you're actually using 3.2.5. There's a button in the top right that lets you switch GZDoom version.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”