[2.4] FINAL DOOMER +

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [2.4] FINAL DOOMER +

Postby Setoncio » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Hey, quick question about the mod's guts; why does it touch the keycards? It conflicts with SmoothDoom, since that one defines a "SmoothKeycard" actor for each one and apply a glow to them.
Setoncio

Postby Yholl » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 am

Setoncio wrote:Hey, quick question about the mod's guts; why does it touch the keycards? It conflicts with SmoothDoom, since that one defines a "SmoothKeycard" actor for each one and apply a glow to them.
All my mods have a shared keycard system for coop. When someone gets a key, all players will recieve the key.

Final Doomer touches all the items, so keys aren't the only thing altered.
Yholl
I will hit you with my Decorate.

Postby Stephen312312 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:34 pm

I found a bug: when picking up an invulnerability sphere, the screen goes black.
Stephen312312

Postby Blue Shadow » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:21 pm

Stephen312312 wrote:I found a bug: when picking up an invulnerability sphere, the screen goes black.

Sounds familiar...
Blue Shadow

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods