Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Alptraum » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:12 pm

The shotgun doesn't use/show any shells and can't pick them up either. I know the pistol has infinite ammo, but Is this normal?
Alptraum

Discord: Alptraum#6909
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby rabid marine » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Alptraum wrote:The shotgun doesn't use/show any shells and can't pick them up either. I know the pistol has infinite ammo, but Is this normal?

Yes, the pistol, shotgun, and chaingun tier weapons for all classes have infinite ammo. However, there is an option in the settings to make all shotgun tier weapons consume ammo.
rabid marine
If there's such thing as overcast days, than what's an undercast day?

Postby Alptraum » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:54 am

rabid marine wrote:
Alptraum wrote:The shotgun doesn't use/show any shells and can't pick them up either. I know the pistol has infinite ammo, but Is this normal?

Yes, the pistol, shotgun, and chaingun tier weapons for all classes have infinite ammo. However, there is an option in the settings to make all shotgun tier weapons consume ammo.

Oh, I changed that. Thanks.
Alptraum

Discord: Alptraum#6909
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods