Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Doctrine Gamer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:30 am

Which version of GZDoom does it work in? It did not work on any that I downloaded.
Edit 1: I forgot to mention that version 3.7.2 gave the same error.
Edit 2:The only way to fix this was by downloading the old versions until you figured out what works and 1.6 worked properly.
User avatar
Doctrine Gamer
Holger Danilchenko
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2013

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby LowEndPCGamer100 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:33 am

try the github version, im not sure how often it's updated but it is compatible with 4.1.3
LowEndPCGamer100
 
Joined: 30 May 2018

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby rabid marine » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:29 am

Doctrine Gamer wrote:Which version of GZDoom does it work in? It did not work on any that I downloaded.
Edit 1: I forgot to mention that version 3.7.2 gave the same error.
Edit 2:The only way to fix this was by downloading the old versions until you figured out what works and 1.6 worked properly.


The GitHub version of Lithium should work with the latest versions of GZdoom.
rabid marine
If there's such thing as overcast days, than what's an undercast day?
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2016

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Doctrine Gamer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:20 pm

I'm going to check it out. Thank you.
User avatar
Doctrine Gamer
Holger Danilchenko
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2013

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby sirleviatan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:38 am

Marrub wrote:
sirleviatan wrote:GZDoom g4.1.2
Script error, "Lithium_1_6_1.pk3:lzscript/utilities.zsc" line 60:
Can't call play function ExecuteSpecial from data context

please fix it, thank you.


Marrub wrote:Use the Git version of Lithium or downgrade GZDoom to 3.7.2.


Thanks for answering, the Git version works OK with GZDoom 4.1.3.0 and forgive the inconvenience.
User avatar
sirleviatan
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2015

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Doctrine Gamer » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:12 am

I arrived late but how do I get the Git version to work on GZDoom?
He does not read the contents of the folder and I am clearly doing something wrong, I tried even by ZDL and it did not work.
I did follow instructions in Git page but anything and tried to convert the folder as pk3 by 7-zip and it didn't work.
User avatar
Doctrine Gamer
Holger Danilchenko
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2013

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Yebudoom » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:21 pm

Doctrine Gamer wrote:I arrived late but how do I get the Git version to work on GZDoom?
He does not read the contents of the folder and I am clearly doing something wrong, I tried even by ZDL and it did not work.
I did follow instructions in Git page but anything and tried to convert the folder as pk3 by 7-zip and it didn't work.

I did it this way:
1. Unzip the contents of the Github archive.
2. Find the "pk7" folder. It's the only thing that interests us in the archive.
3. Open the folder and zip all of its contents into a new .zip file (I used 7zip for that).
4. Name this new .zip something like Lithium.zip
5. Change its extension from .zip to .pk3
6. Now you have Lithium.pk3. Load it! Voila!

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding the mod itself: tried it last night for the first time, looks super fun. Reminds me of DoomRL Arsenal in some ways. Haven't played much with it yet, but I sure will. Thanks, Marrub!
User avatar
Yebudoom
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Doctrine Gamer » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm

Yebudoom wrote:
Doctrine Gamer wrote:I arrived late but how do I get the Git version to work on GZDoom?
He does not read the contents of the folder and I am clearly doing something wrong, I tried even by ZDL and it did not work.
I did follow instructions in Git page but anything and tried to convert the folder as pk3 by 7-zip and it didn't work.

I did it this way:
1. Unzip the contents of the Github archive.
2. Find the "pk7" folder. It's the only thing that interests us in the archive.
3. Open the folder and zip all of its contents into a new .zip file (I used 7zip for that).
4. Name this new .zip something like Lithium.zip
5. Change its extension from .zip to .pk3
6. Now you have Lithium.pk3. Load it! Voila!

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding the mod itself: tried it last night for the first time, looks super fun. Reminds me of DoomRL Arsenal in some ways. Haven't played much with it yet, but I sure will. Thanks, Marrub!


Thank you friend! I followed the way you described and it worked. Very grateful for the help. :thumb:
User avatar
Doctrine Gamer
Holger Danilchenko
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2013

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Yebudoom » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Doctrine Gamer wrote:Thank you friend! I followed the way you described and it worked. Very grateful for the help. :thumb:

You're very welcome! Glad to be of help :D
User avatar
Yebudoom
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2019
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Alptraum » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:22 pm

It's a quite fun mod to play ^^
User avatar
Alptraum
 
Joined: 22 Apr 2019
Discord: Alptraum#6909
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby KILLER2 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 am

I got this error under GZDoom 4.2.0 ... What gives?

Script error, "Lithium_1_6_1.pk3:lzscript/utilities.zsc" line 60:
Can't call play function ExecuteSpecial from data context

Execution could not continue.

1 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts
KILLER2
 
Joined: 09 Apr 2010

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby _mental_ » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:45 pm

KILLER2 wrote:I got this error under GZDoom 4.2.0 ... What gives?

Script error, "Lithium_1_6_1.pk3:lzscript/utilities.zsc" line 60:
Can't call play function ExecuteSpecial from data context

Execution could not continue.

1 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts

Marrub wrote:Use the Git version of Lithium or downgrade GZDoom to 3.7.2.
_mental_
 
 
 
Joined: 07 Aug 2011

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Yume Dragoon » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Hey It seems That from GZDoom 4.1.0 And Beyond the mod doesn't work and gives 1 error on startup on line 60.
Please fix this soon!
Yume Dragoon
 
Joined: 30 Aug 2019
Operating System: Debian-like Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Kali, Mint, etc) 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby durbdoogle » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:28 pm

Yume Dragoon wrote:Hey It seems That from GZDoom 4.1.0 And Beyond the mod doesn't work and gives 1 error on startup on line 60.
Please fix this soon!


Lol, does nobody at least read at least the last few replies in a thread before posting?

Marrub wrote:Use the Git version of Lithium or downgrade GZDoom to 3.7.2.
durbdoogle
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2015

Re: Lithium 1.6.1 (Jan. 24, 2019)

Postby Marrub » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:31 pm

Sorry for not putting the instructions in the OP, I can't seem to edit it for some reason.
User avatar
Marrub
Xevv Va Rkvyr
 
 
 
Joined: 26 Feb 2013
Operating System: Other Linux 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hellstorm Archon, mrtaterz, Ribo Zurai, Simple Pie [RSS] and 12 guests